Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, welcomes applications from class 11 to PhD students of minority networks for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority 2019-20. The scholarship intends to energize praiseworthy students of monetarily more vulnerable areas of the minority network; to seek after advanced education and improve their employability by giving monetary help.
- 1 Selection Criteria:
- 1.1 New:
- 1.2 Renewal:
- 1.3 Who are qualified to apply for Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Meritcum Means based Scholarship Schemes?
- 1.4 How might I apply online for scholarship?
- 1.5 What should be the sort and size of the records to be transferred?
- 1.6 What is the UID number/Aadhaar Number?
- 1.7 What is Aadhaar Based Payment?
- 1.8 Would I be able to alter the data previously saved and up to what exactly time?
- 1.9 Which fields I can alter before conclusive accommodation of utilization?
- 1.10 Which fields in the application structure are compulsory?
- 1.11 Do I need to top off the online application at a time?
- 1.12 Is there any Application ID?
- 1.13 What would it be advisable for me to do in the event that I fail to remember my Application ID?
- 1.14 What would it be advisable for me to do, if my Institute name isn’t coming in the dropdown rundown of Institutes in the application structure?
- 1.15 What would it be advisable for me to do, on the off chance that I don’t discover my Course name in the dropdown menu?
- 1.16 In what capacity would it be a good idea for me to check the status of my application on the web?
- 1.17 What is the cycle of confirmation of my application?
- 1.18 What would it be a good idea for me to do on the off chance that I come to know after definite accommodation, that my application is ‘abandoned’ by the Institute/District/State confirming power?
- 1.19 What guidelines should trail by a student while topping off Bank Account details?
- 2 Useful Links:
A candidate must:
- Be concentrating in class 11,12, graduate, postgraduate, specialized or professional courses, M.Phil or PhD.
- Have made sure about at any rate half checks or equal evaluations in the past definite assessment.
- Therefore have a place with the family whose yearly pay isn’t more than INR 2 lakh from all the sources.
- Have a place with the minority network (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian/Parsi).
Also Read: CSC Login Page
- Affirmation and educational expense for classes 11 and 12 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 7,000 for every annum
- Therefore affirmation and educational expense for specialized and professional courses of classes 11 and 12 levels (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 10,000 for each annum
- Affirmation and educational expense for undergrad and postgraduate (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 3,000 for every annum
- Support remittance for a very long time in a scholarly year for classes 11 and 12 including specialized and professional courses (Hostellers): INR 380 every month
- Support remittance for a very long time in a scholastic year for classes 11 and 12 including specialized and professional courses (Day Scholars): INR 230 every month
- Therefore support remittance for a very long time in a scholastic year for courses other than specialized and proficient courses at undergrad and postgraduate level (Hostellers): INR 570 every month
- Support remittance for a very long time in a scholastic year for courses other than specialized and proficient courses at undergrad and postgraduate level (Day Scholars): INR 300 every month
- Upkeep stipend for a very long time in a scholastic year for M.Phil and PhD (Hostellers): INR 1200 every month
- Upkeep recompense for a very long time in a scholastic year for M.Phil and PhD (Day Scholars): INR 550 every month
- Residence Certificate
- Understudy Photograph
- Self Declaration of minority network endorsement by the understudy
- Self-bore witness to duplicate of past scholarly imprint sheet
- Charge receipt of current course year
- Examined duplicate of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Pay endorsement gave by assigned state/UT authority
- Confirmation of financial balance for the sake of the understudy or shared service with mother/father
How might you apply?
Qualified competitors can apply for the scholarship through after advances
- Visit the landing page of the National Scholarship Portal and snap-on ‘New Registration’.
- Read the rules cautiously, select the endeavour and ‘Proceed’.
- Select the condition of habitation, scholarship classification (Post Matric), conspire type (scholarship plot), sexual orientation, compose the candidate’s name, date of birth, versatile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank subtleties (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as recognizable proof detail and snap on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be checked and an OTP will be produced.
- Now, sign in utilizing OTP and fill the structure.
- An application ID and secret word will be created. Utilize that for future references.
Note: All the candidates are encouraged to fill the structure accurately, no progressions can be made once submitted. The candidates are likewise encouraged to fill just a single application as various applications will prompt the crossing out of the structure.
- Scholarship declaration date: 15 July 2021
- Scholarship shutting date: 15 November 2021
- Last date for damaged check: 30 November 2021
- Last date for foundation confirmation: 30 November 2021
Weightage will offer by the monetary need of the candidate instead of the imprints acquired. If the family pay and the characteristics of the two candidates are the equivalents, the outcome will produce by the ‘Date of Birth’ and inclination will give to the senior candidate.
The researcher will be qualified for the recharging of the scholarship whenever acquired half in the earlier year’s assessments in a similar course and at a similar establishment.
Who are qualified to apply for Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Meritcum Means based Scholarship Schemes?
Answer: Students having a place with told minority networks viz. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian) concentrating in India just and satisfying the Scheme rules are qualified to apply for these scholarships.
How might I apply online for scholarship?
Answer: The Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Merit cum Means based Scholarship Schemes are online Schemes. To apply online please visit the site through URL www.scholarships.gov.in connection to the webpage additionally given in the site of the Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2019, for example, www.minorityaffairs.gov.in. For Fresh, you can apply from the connection https://scholarships.gov.in/new/newstdRegfrmInstruction and for Renewal you can apply from interface https://scholarships.gov.in/restoration/loginPage.action.
What should be the sort and size of the records to be transferred?
Answer: The organization of the record should be in .pdf and .jpeg and the size of each archive ought not to surpass in excess of 200 kb.
What is the UID number/Aadhaar Number?
Answer: UID number also called ‘Aadhaar’ number is Unique Identification Number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The Aadhaar Number is needed to be cultivated with the Bank Account in which Scholarship Amount is wanted to be moved. For this, the concerned Bank might be reached with a duplicate of the Aadhaar card.
What is Aadhaar Based Payment?
Answer: Applicants/Students who have entered Aadhaar in their online application accurately and Aadhaar cultivated with any of their financial balances; in such cases, the measure of the minority scholarship 2019 will credit to that Aadhaar cultivated ledger just (however the understudy has to reference some other non-cultivated ledger in the online application)- Last Saving Bank Account cultivated with Aadhaar will be powerful.
Would I be able to alter the data previously saved and up to what exactly time?
Answer: You can alter draft/inadequate data filled by you until you ‘Present’ the online application. To alter the application, so go to the alternative “Student login” enter the Application Id at that point click on submit ‘login’ button.
Which fields I can alter before conclusive accommodation of utilization?
Answer: – You can alter all subtleties aside from “Enrollment Details”. It very well might notice that once you ‘at long last present’ your application will send to the following level and from that point forward, you can’t alter further.
Which fields in the application structure are compulsory?
Answer:- Fields furnished with a red asterisk(*) mark are compulsory fields.
Do I need to top off the online application at a time?
Answer: No. You can top off the online application in numerous sittings utilizing ‘Save Draft’ until you fulfilled that you have entered all alluring fields accurately. The product gives the office to save your application at each stage until you click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Is there any Application ID?
Answer: Yes. An Application ID will give to the up-and-comer once his/her application submitted on the web. It will pass on to competitors through SMS. Students ought to recollect their ID as it will be required while applying for restoration during the ensuing years. Receipt of ID doesn’t assure itself for the honour of minority scholarship 2019.
What would it be advisable for me to do in the event that I fail to remember my Application ID?
Answer: The cycle of memory of the Application ID is given as underneath: “Understudy login- – >Forgot Registration Details?” at that point enter the fundamental fields appropriately and click on the catch “Get Registration subtleties”.
Also Read: SCS Login
What would it be advisable for me to do, if my Institute name isn’t coming in the dropdown rundown of Institutes in the application structure?
Answer: You may request that your establishment contact the concerned State Department for their enlistment through U-DISE/AISHE/NCVT(DGT) code accessible on NSP entry. Assuming still, the establishment can’t get them enlisted on NSP entryway; they may contact to NUEPA (the National University of Educational Planning and Administration) and Department of School Education of their State (for U-DISE) code/AICTE (for AISHE code)/NCVT (for ITI courses) and; affirm that their U-DISE/AISHE/NCVT code has been endorsed by the School Education Department/AICTE/NCVT and refreshed in the information base of NUEPA/AICTE/NCVT(DGT), really at that time Institute will have the option to enlist them on NSP gateway.
Answer: You ought to promptly move toward the establishment (where you are contemplating) to sign in their record and add the concerned Course from the Master course list. From that point, you might have the option to locate the ideal course name in your online application. If the ideal course isn’t accessible even in the Master course rundown of Institute login; you/your Institute ought to promptly way to deal with the concerned State Department (where your Institute genuinely situated) to add the course. Name obviously and course term alongside the supporting records should give to the State Department.
In what capacity would it be a good idea for me to check the status of my application on the web?
Answer: You need to sign in under the choice ‘Student Login’ by entering your Application Id and Password. Once login, you will have the option to see the alternative ‘Check Your Status’. Under this choice, you can check your online status.
What is the cycle of confirmation of my application?
Answer: Your application should confirm at the Institute and Domicile District/Domicile State/UT level. You may contact the concerned confirmation experts for online check of your application inside the course of events given on the NSP entrance. Service of Minority Affairs will deliver the scholarship sum; so just if your application checked and endorsed by all confirmation specialists. If any of the concerned authority dismisses your application because of any explanation; you won’t get the scholarship sum.
What would it be a good idea for me to do on the off chance that I come to know after definite accommodation, that my application is ‘abandoned’ by the Institute/District/State confirming power?
Answer: On the off chance that the application set apart as ‘abandoned’ by the Institute/District/State; the application will return to the student for adjustment of the deformity in his/her application structure. So the student can address the desert and resubmit the application for re-confirmation inside the timetable given on NSP.
What guidelines should trail by a student while topping off Bank Account details?
- Students should enter the IFSC code of their bank office cautiously.
- Thereafter the total Saving Bank Account no should enter accurately. Students propose to get their record number confirmed by their concerned Bank Branch. On the off chance that bank subtleties entered by understudies discovered inaccurately, the scholarship sum won’t be moved, however; so the application endorsed for a scholarship.
- The bank account holder should check their ‘Know your Customer’ (KYC) status from the bank and; whenever required the KYC should accomplish for effective exchange of scholarship sum.
- Applicants encouraged to Aadhaar seed their financial balance, ideally for quicker dispensing. So in any case, the Aadhaar cultivating with the ledger should not change till the instalment of minority scholarship 2019.
- Bank Account should be operational/dynamic till disbursal of scholarship (for every qualified candidate) so instalment doesn’t come up short.
- Bank Account should ideally in any Scheduled Bank (according to Reserve Bank of India list) with the central financial office.
- Therefore in the event of Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based Minority Scholarship Scheme 2019; so the Bank Account should be in name of candidate/understudy as it were. So in the event of the pre-matric scholarship conspire; the Bank Account should be for the sake of one or the other candidate/understudy or; so the candidate can have a shared service with his/her mom/father/watchman as demonstrated in the application.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart.
9 thoughts on “Minority Scholarship 2019, List, Status”
Pingback: ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship, SSP Status - NSP Free Help
Pingback: Scholarship Registration, Form PDF, Status - NSP Free Help
Pingback: Scholarships, Application, Login, Status - Scholarship Help
Pingback: Flipkart Mail ID, Customer Care Contact Detail - Company Contact Detail
Pingback: Aadhar Card PAN Card Link, Last Date - UIDAI Help
Pingback: Phone Location, Find Your Lost Device - Mobile Number Tracker
Pingback: SSA Gujarat, Scholarship, Attendance - Digital Help
Pingback: UNDP Full Form, Various Download Programme - A2Z Full Form List
Pingback: English Speed Typing Test - Typing Speed Test Online