How to check NSP Scholarship Status: The National Scholarships Portal has been launched for AY 2022-23. Students can apply for Scholarships(Fresh & Renewal) in AY 2022-23 w.e.f 20th July 2022. 2.3 Top Class Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying in Top Level colleges across India such as IITs and IIMs. 2.4 Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students doing Technical and Professional courses at graduation and post-graduation levels. The applications for all these central schemes generally start in the month of July/August and continue till the month of December/January. how to check nsp scholarship payment status
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 NSP Scholarship Status
- 3 NSP Scholarship Status Details
- 4 What is the NSP?
- 5 The Process to Check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List?
- 6 The process to know the National scholarship status (Fresh/ renewal):
- 7 There are 3 types of Scholarship Schemes Offered by the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Portal.
- 8 Central Schemes:
- 9 UGC Schemes:
- 10 State Schemes:
- 11 List of Key Documents to Apply this scheme:
- 12 How to apply for New Scholarship via the NSP portal?
- 13 FAQs on How to check NSP Scholarship Status
- 13.1 Who is eligible to apply for NSP Scholarships?
- 13.2 How do renew the Scholarships? Shall I renew my scholarship through the NSP Portal?
- 13.3 How to recover the Application ID or Password through the NSP Portal if he/ She forgets the Application ID or Password?
- 13.4 How can I edit my New Scholarship Application Form after submitting it Successful through the NSP Portal?
- 13.5 Is the NSP scholarship amount credited?
How to check NSP Scholarship Status: राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल AY 2022-23 के लिए लॉन्च किया गया है। छात्र वर्ष 2022-23 में 20 जुलाई 2022 से छात्रवृत्ति (ताजा और नवीनीकरण) के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। 2.3 शीर्ष श्रेणी छात्रवृत्ति योजना – यह छात्रवृत्ति योजना पूरे भारत में शीर्ष स्तर के कॉलेजों जैसे आईआईटी और आईआईएम में पढ़ने वाले छात्रों के लिए है। 2.4 मेरिट कम मीन्स (एमसीएम) छात्रवृत्ति योजना – यह छात्रवृत्ति योजना स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर स्तर पर तकनीकी और व्यावसायिक पाठ्यक्रम करने वाले छात्रों के लिए है। इन सभी केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन आम तौर पर जुलाई / अगस्त के महीने में शुरू होते हैं और दिसंबर / जनवरी के महीने तक जारी रहते हैं।
NSP Scholarship Status
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the topmost government portals which provides Multiple Scholarship Programs offered by the State, Central Government, and other Government Organizations. NSP Portal is a digital Scholarship hub that helps all Indian Students who need to apply for 10th and 12th Class Scholarships.
On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms. According to the recent Survey, more than 7 lakh Students registered their names through the NSP portal to get Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
NSP Scholarship Status Details
More than fifty 10th, 12th, PG, and Degree level Scholarships Presented by the NSP Portal worth hundreds of Crores among the Scholarship Scheme needers registered their good names on this Platform.
Every year, the Indian Scholarship Educational Department will allocate the INR 2000 Crore budget to provide Scholarships through the NSP portal to all kinds of Students.
This platform invites more than one hundred lakh scholarship forms and it accepts eighty-five to ninety lakh applications after screening the application forms Every year. In the academic year 2022-2023, one hundred and five lakh applications were verified by the NSP Portal admin.
What is the NSP?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is launched by the Central Government of India. The NSP portal platform offers various Scholarship schemes like Central, State, and UGC Schemes.
And it was introduced to implement the Scholarship schemes among the Scholarship seekers who applied on this Portal. There are many benefits of the NSP Portal. The following benefits are listed below.
- Students can find any kind of Scholarship from this NSP Portal.
- Candidates who are Studying 10th, 12th, and higher Classes can register their names through this platform.
- Students can find out State, Central, and UGC Scholarships complete details and Course & Institutions information on this single Portal.
- You can make sure to register for fresh and renewal scholarships on this portal.
The Process to Check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List?
- Students can go through the NSP portal or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineSanctionedList.
- And then, Select academic year, application type, Ministry, Scheme, State, and District and Enter Captcha.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
- At last, applicants will obtain the list of Sanctioned Scholarship Schemes on the Screen.
The process to know the National scholarship status (Fresh/ renewal):
- To know the Status of NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action.
- Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
- Then, log in to the Scholarship page and Check the NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal applications.
- If your application is in pending status, the Scholarship amount will sanction within one month. Otherwise, it will be credited.
There are 3 types of Scholarship Schemes Offered by the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Portal.
- Central Schemes
- UGC Schemes
- State Schemes
The Indian Government runs different types of Schemes to help the Students and needs people every year. And different departments in India will work under the Central Government of India.
A huge number of scholarships are offered by the Central govt through the NSP Portal to help the Students pursue their dream Courses for their academic careers. Here we have listed the Central Scheme Scholarships list. Students can open the link and read complete Scholarship details.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is one of the topmost Indian Government Bodies. And it is functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The UGC Offers more Scholarship Schemes through the NSP Portal.
Students who are belonging below the given States can open the State link, Check the list of available Scholarships under the State Schemes and apply through the NSP portal. Central and State Government offers scholarships for Candidates who are residents of that respective state.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Himachal Pradesh
List of Key Documents to Apply this scheme:
Before applying for the NSP 10th /12th/ Degree/ PG Standard Scholarships, students are required to submit the below-listed documents to finish the Online Scholarship Process via the NSP portal.
As per the National Scholarship Policies, there are no required documents to submit to the respective board to finish the scholarship process if the Scholarship amount is less than Rs.50,000. The Scholarship amount which is more than fifty thousand and above must keep the below-given documents.
- Students’ Educational Certificates
- Active Private or Public Sector Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Students’ Identity Proof like Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Ration Card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate
- Bonafide of the Current academic year or Previous academic Session from the College or School.
How to apply for New Scholarship via the NSP portal?
In order to obtain Central, State, and UGC Scholarships, Students can register their names through the NSP Portal by login into the Students page. Here we have clearly mentioned the Steps by step process to apply for a Scholarship.
- The Fresh Students must visit the National Scholarship Portal and Click on the “New Registration” link. And next, Students need to read the Complete guidance for registration on the NSP portal.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Continue button. Students can fill in the details like Name, Father Name, Qualification, State, and Create a password and click on the register.
- After registering on the NSP portal, Students can click on Login to apply and login to the Students page by providing the application ID password.
- Next, applicants can change their Password by giving their mobile number if they required it.
- After entering the Dashboard of the NSP Portal, Students can find out the application form link and open it on the new page.
- Start to fill up the proper details of the applicants and click on Save and Continue option. Finally, Submit your Scholarship application form to the NSP Board by re-verifying the details.
FAQs on How to check NSP Scholarship Status
Who is eligible to apply for NSP Scholarships?
The Students from Class 1st to 12th Standard, UG, PG, and PhD and Postdoctoral will be eligible to apply for NSP Scholarships. And, students can find SC / ST/ Minority/ OBC and EBS Scholarships through the NSP portal. In India, there are different departments functioning under the state & central governments and also they will offer various Scholarships through the National scholarship portal. The Complete registration Process for new scholarships will be done through the NSP portals only.
How do renew the Scholarships? Shall I renew my scholarship through the NSP Portal?
Yes. Students have an option to renew the Previous Scholarship Programme. To renew the scholarship Scheme, applicants must visit the NSP portal, and click on the Renewal option. After that, you need to enter the registration number and Password for the renewal of the application.
How to recover the Application ID or Password through the NSP Portal if he/ She forgets the Application ID or Password?
Students can able to recover the Application ID or Password by using the Forgot Password button at the NSP portal.
How can I edit my New Scholarship Application Form after submitting it Successful through the NSP Portal?
There is no option to edit the submitted application Form through the NSP 2.0 Portal. Before submitting the application form, you need to re-check the details twice or thrice.
Is the NSP scholarship amount credited?
If successfully verified, the scholarship amount will be directly credited to the account of the student through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Know the current status of NSP scholarship payment through the portal. how to check scholarship status NSP