- 1 JK Scholarship Apply Online:
- 2 JK Scholarship benefits:
- 3 JK Scholarship Online Apply:
- 4 What are the documents required to apply for the scholarship scheme?
- 5 Procedure to apply for JK scholarship scheme:
- 6 JK Scholarship Registration online:
- 7 FAQs on JK Scholarship:
- 7.0.1 How might I check my Scholarship status in JK?
- 7.0.2 What is the JK Scholarship?
- 7.0.3 How might I get a Scholarship in Kashmir?
- 7.0.4 How might I realize my Scholarship sum in the bank?
- 7.0.5 How would I reestablish my Scholarship for 2020 21?
- 7.0.6 How would I restore my National Merit Scholarship?
JK Scholarship Apply Online:
Applicants for the scheme can apply in both online or offline modes. Apart from this scheme, Super 75 boys for merit graduate student’s scholarship has also started. With the help of this JK Scholarship scheme, students will encourage to participate in different streams and contribute to those streams. Girl students can apply for the scheme i.e., 25th July 2021.
With the help of this scholarship scheme, more girl students will encourage and this will provide them with new opportunities. With self-employment, the rate of unemployment will go down, which is already very high in the state right now. To know about the eligibility, benefits, and application procedure read the article till the end. The scholarship amount will be Rs. One lakh for meritorious girl students.
Also Read: NSP Online
JK Scholarship benefits:
- With the help of this scheme, meritorious girl students will be encouraged to study hard and they can pursue higher studies. The girls who are doing well in their studies will be provided with a scholarship amount so that they can complete their further studies.
- Under this scheme, girls are uplifted to study in different streams like medicine, engineering ITI or other educational fields.
- Another scheme has also been launched by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir called the Tejaswini youth scheme.
- Under Tejaswini Youth Scheme, young women and girls will be encouraged towards entrepreneurship and self-employment.
- Through the Tejaswini scheme, girls between the age of 18-35 will be provided with the financial help of Rs. 5 lakhs. This will increase employment in the region.
- Under this project, the Government plans to provide 10% of project cost along with interest.
- The highlight of the scheme is “Choose to challenge and celebrate Azadi ka amount Mahotsav India@75”.
- According to Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha, the ratio of female student enrolment in higher studies has been increased by 50%.
JK Scholarship Online Apply:
The scholarship scheme is opened for the girls of Jammu Kashmir. The eligibility criteria have been laid down which has to be followed by the applicants-
- The JK Super 75 Scholarship scheme is only for the residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the girl students who are good at studies in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The applicant should have a domicile certificate of the state or a permanent resident certificate of the state.
- The applicant should have obtained good scores in class 10th and class 12th
- Students with distinction can also apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship scheme is for the girl students who belong to the economically weaker sections of society.
- The applicant should have her name on the merit list.
- Students who want to pursue higher education in the medical, engineering, or computer field should apply for this scholarship.
- The girl student who is applying for the scheme should be studying in recognized government schools of Jammu and Kashmir.
- If a girl student has lost her father as earning hand of the family due to insurgency, she can also apply for the scholarship as 10%of the scholarship has reserved for these students.
- 4% of the scholarship has reserved for the students who belong to the PWD category and 40% with physical disabilities.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong below the poverty line category.
What are the documents required to apply for the scholarship scheme?
Following are the documents that the applicant should have in order to apply for the scheme-
- The applicant should have an Aadhar card or any other ID proof card with a photo.
- The marksheet of class 10th.
- The mark sheet of class 12th.
- Applicants should have a certificate that will prove their age.
- Domicile certificate
- Residential certificate
- Certificate from school
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Copy of front page of passbook which includes details like IFSC code, Bank name, Name of the account holder, and account number.
- Valid mobile number
- Email ID
- Income certificate of family
Procedure to apply for JK scholarship scheme:
The application process for the scholarship scheme is very easy. Students can also apply for the scheme in online mode. The government of Jammu and Kashmir has announced the scholarship for the girl students of the state but there is no other information regarding the application procedure of the scheme. The application procedure has been released by the concerned authorities.
The online registration for the scheme has started on July 25th, 2021. Now students can visit the official portal of the scholarship scheme to register for the scheme.
Students will have to fill in the application form as directed by the official portal and upload the necessary documents with the application form. All the other information regarding the closing date of registration for the scholarship scheme will also made available on the official portal of the scheme. Students should keep checking the latest updates related to the JK Super 75 scholarship scheme for all the necessary information regarding the scholarship program.
JK Scholarship Registration online:
Following are the steps to register for the JK scheme 2021 –
- First, the applicant of the scheme should visit the official portal of the scholarship scheme i.e., at jkyouthportal.in.
- Now, the home page will appear on the screen. On the home page, there is an option “Register Now”. Click on that option.
- The page will redirect to the registration form page. The registration form will appear on the screen
- Fill in all the details in the registration form carefully.
- The applicants will have to fill valid mobile number for OTP to get verified.
- The details will include the name, age, percentage, email id, address, village/ward, district PG stream, graduation percentage, 12th percentage, name of college, name of the university, and more.
- Then the applicant will ask if or not she has qualified for PG entrance programs.
- Applicants who have qualified will have to enter the marks and then the maximum marks.
- Candidates will have to choose the working class in the option and attach documents relate to achievement, volunteer work, or vocational training.
- Applicants will have to upload all the necessary documents.
- These documents should scanned. The documents are photographs, domicile certificate, ration card, Bonafide certificate, and mark sheet of class 10th, class 12th, and graduation.
- All the certificates should verified and should uploaded in a JPG file.
- Finally, submit all the documents along with the registration form.
FAQs on JK Scholarship:
How might I check my Scholarship status in JK?
In the first place, go to the Jammu and Kashmir branch of social government assistance’s true site http://jksocialwelfare.nic.in/schDataPage.aspx URL in the wake of going through the authority site then, at that point select the ”Scholarship’s information” symbol on the landing page, and select Pre or Post matric Scholarship interface given on the page to JK government assistance.
What is the JK Scholarship?
J and K Cell manage the Implementation of the Prime Ministers Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students to seek after undergrad concentrates outside the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
How might I get a Scholarship in Kashmir?
Apply online through the authority website page of the AICTE J&K Scholarship. Apply online through the state gateway of the J&K government. Likewise, the understudies need to present the printed version of the properly filled application alongside the supporting records to the concerned College/Institution/University for the check.
Also Read: PMS Scholarship Odisha
How might I realize my Scholarship sum in the bank?
- Select Bank – Enter First Few Characters Of Bank Name.
- Enter Account Number.
- So enter Confirm Account Number (Retype your Account Number)
- So enter Word Verification – Enter the letters as they have displayed in the picture above (Letters are not case-delicate).
How would I reestablish my Scholarship for 2020 21?
- Identification size photo of the candidate.
- Residence endorsement.
- Station endorsement (if appropriate)
- Pay testament.
- Home verification, for example, PAN card, driving permit, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, and so on
- Understudy ID evidence.
- Imprint sheets of the passing assessment.
How would I restore my National Merit Scholarship?
Today, NMSC sent guidelines for finishing the Online Scholarship Renewal Application to Scholars with inexhaustible payments. Online Scholarship Renewal Applications are expected on March 24, 2021.