National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – Check NSP Scholarship Status: NSP is an advanced passage for various government grant plans presented by Central Government, State Governments and other government organizations like UGC and AICTE. It is a one-stop stage for students who are keen on applying for different instructive plans and grant administrations. The entrance takes care of start to finish execution of the grant plans and their payment too.
एनएसपी केंद्र सरकार, राज्य सरकारों और यूजीसी और एआईसीटीई जैसे अन्य सरकारी संगठनों द्वारा प्रस्तुत विभिन्न सरकारी अनुदान योजनाओं के लिए एक उन्नत मार्ग है। यह उन छात्रों के लिए वन-स्टॉप चरण है जो विभिन्न शिक्षाप्रद योजनाओं और अनुदान प्रशासन के लिए आवेदन करने के इच्छुक हैं। प्रवेश द्वार अनुदान योजनाओं के निष्पादन और उनके भुगतान की शुरुआत से लेकर अंत तक का ध्यान रखता है।
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल में मंच पर नामांकित अनुदान खोजकर्ताओं के लिए कई करोड़ की 118 अनुदान योजनाएं हैं। इसे राष्ट्रीय ई-गवर्नेंस योजना (एनईजीपी) के तहत ‘मिशन मोड प्रोजेक्ट’ के रूप में लिया जाता है। शैक्षिक वर्ष 2020-21 के लिए दी गई जानकारी के अनुसार, NSP ने राष्ट्रीय प्राधिकरण को 2,800 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक के अनुदान देने और वितरित करने में मदद की है। मंच में 127 लाख से अधिक आवेदन हैं, जिनमें से 84 लाख से अधिक आवेदनों की पुष्टि होती है।
- 1 What is the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
- 2 National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 – Overview
- 3 Advantages of NSP:
- 4 For what reason was the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Created?
- 5 What are the Different Scholarships under NSP?
- 6 How to Check NSP Application Status?
- 7 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – Central Schemes:
- 8 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – List of Central Schemes:
- 9 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – UGC Schemes:
- 10 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – List of UGC Schemes:
- 11 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – AICTE Schemes:
- 12 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – State Schemes:
- 13 How to Apply at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22?
- 14 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Documents Required
- 15 How to Update Registration and Bank Details in NSP?
- 16 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Services:
- 17 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Application Via Mobile App:
- 18 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts:
- 19 FAQs on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22-Check NSP Scholarship Status:
- 19.0.1 What is the last date of the NSP Scholarship 2021?
- 19.0.2 When will the Ministry confirmation of NSP 2021 held?
- 19.0.3 When would a student be able to apply for NSP grants?
- 19.0.4 I missed applying for the NSP grant in 2020. Would I be able to apply in 2021? Which imprint sheet do I have to submit?
- 19.0.5 Is Aadhaar a compulsory necessity for all NSP grants?
- 19.0.6 How should a candidate respond if he/she fails to remember the application id or secret phrase?
What is the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is quite possibly the most conspicuous grant gateway send-off by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. It offers different grant plans to SC/ST/OBC/Minority and General class students. NSP guarantees convenient payment of grants to students and keeps away from duplication in handling.
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल (एनएसपी) भारत सरकार के इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय द्वारा संभवत: सबसे विशिष्ट अनुदान गेटवे प्रेषण है। यह एससी/एसटी/ओबीसी/अल्पसंख्यक और सामान्य वर्ग के छात्रों को विभिन्न अनुदान योजनाएं प्रदान करता है। एनएसपी छात्रों को अनुदान के सुविधाजनक भुगतान की गारंटी देता है और संचालन में दोहराव से बचाता है।
Also Read: NPS Scholarship Form
Its principal point is to make a straightforward information base of researchers and guarantee that the grants dispensed through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to qualified students.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 – Overview
|Name of Article||National Scholarship Portal|
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and IT|
|Beneficiaries||Pre matric & Post matric Students|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Article Objective||To provide financial support to EWS sections|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
Advantages of NSP:
There are a few advantages that qualified students can benefit themselves from the National Scholarship Portal, which are:
- NSP improves on the grant interaction as the data is accessible under one umbrella.
- It, being a solitary coordinated application for all grants, guarantees that students don’t need to scale different sites to be aware of qualification or the application cycle.
- It assists with diminishing the duplication of uses.
- NSP recommends suitable plans for students.
- It fills in as a Decision Support System (DSS) for different Ministries and offices, giving exceptional data on request.
- Therefore it guarantees quicker grant handling.
- So it normalizes ace information for all India-level courses and organizations.
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल – लाभ:
- नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल में सभी स्कॉलरशिप की जानकारी एक जगह में ही मिलती है ।
- किसी भी छात्र को किसी और वेबसाइट में जाने की आवश्यकता नहीं है क्योकि इसमें स्कॉलरशिप से लेके एप्लीकेशन प्रणाली की सारी जानकारी मौजूद है ।
- इस पोर्टल में एक छात्र एक स्कीम के लिए एक ही बार फ़ॉर्म भर सकता है । डुप्लीकेट एप्लीकेशन की सम्भावना बहुत ही कम होती है।
- एनएसपी सभी छात्रों को उपयुक्त स्कॉलरशिप स्कीमों की जानकारी देता है।
- यह सारे मंत्रालयों व् डिपार्टमेंट्स के निर्णय समर्थन प्रणाली का काम करता है और अपडेटेड जानकारी छात्रों को प्रदान करता है।
For what reason was the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Created?
The National Scholarship Portal began by the Indian government under the National e-Governance drive to guarantee smooth and legitimate progression of assets straightforwardly to the financial balances of students with next to no deterrent. Therefore vital goals behind the production of this National Scholarship Portal incorporate –
- Guaranteeing of the use of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
- Keeping away from a duplication that happens while handling the applications
- Offering the students, a typical stage for both Central and State Government grants
- Blending the assortment of grants and their standards
- Making a straightforward researchers’ data set
- Guaranteeing all grants are dispensed to students on schedule
What are the Different Scholarships under NSP?
The National Scholarship Portal is notable for its cross country reach. It covers practically a wide range of grants for students examining in class 1 to PhD level. The assortment of grants that the NSP covers are significantly ordered under the accompanying segments –
- Central plans
- UGC/AICTE plans
- State plans
How to Check NSP Application Status?
In the wake of applying to the National grant entryway for a specific grant, applicants can check their particular application status’ following the beneath referenced advances.
- Visit the authority National grant entryway.
- At the point when the landing page opens, click on the login connect and choose the year.
- Enter the application ID and secret word.
- Click on the ‘Really look at Your Status’ tab.
- The application status will consider the screen.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – Central Schemes:
Different divisions working under the Indian Government run a few grants to assist students with seeking after their fantasy scholastic vocation with no monetary imperative. The prestigious suppliers in the domain of grants include:
- Branch of Higher Education (DHE)
- Service of Labor and Employment (MLE)
- Branch of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD)
- Service of Tribal Affairs (MTA)
- Service of Minority Affairs (MOMA), and then some
Intrigued students will observe the combined rundown of Central NSP grants in the table featured beneath.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – List of Central Schemes:
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – UGC Schemes:
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is an unmistakable legal body of the Indian government working under MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). Set up to facilitate, it decides and keeps up with the norm of advanced education in India. Being a definitive body, it offers acknowledgement to colleges across India and gives them the necessary assets. Other than this, the UGC additionally offers some grant plans for students chasing after school level instruction.
विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग (यूजीसी) एमएचआरडी (मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय) के तहत काम करने वाली भारत सरकार का एक अचूक कानूनी निकाय है। सुविधा के लिए स्थापित, यह भारत में उन्नत शिक्षा के मानदंडों को तय करता है और रखता है। एक निश्चित निकाय होने के नाते, यह भारत भर के कॉलेजों को पावती प्रदान करता है और उन्हें आवश्यक संपत्ति देता है। इसके अलावा, यूजीसी स्कूल स्तर के निर्देश का पीछा करने वाले छात्रों के लिए कुछ अनुदान योजनाएं भी प्रदान करता है।
The combined rundown of UGC plans recorded at the National Scholarship Portal is referenced underneath.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – List of UGC Schemes:
|Scholarship Name||Provider||Application Deadline|
|ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region|
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders (1st and 2nd Rank Holders)
PG Scholarship Scheme for SC ST Students for Pursuing Professional Courses
|University Grants Commission (UGC)||15 December 2021|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – AICTE Schemes:
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) capacities under the Department of Higher Education, MHRD and is viewed as the National level board for specialized training and a legal body. Therefore AICTE has been working starting around 1945 and taking care of the organized turn of events and legitimate anticipating both specialized as well as the board schooling systems in India.
AICTE additionally offers a few grants separated from endorsing postgraduate and undergrad programs under determining classifications. It likewise guarantees students get assets on time with the goal that monetary limitation doesn’t turn into an obstructing stone in their expert vocation.
The AICTE plans recorded at the National Scholarship Portal are referenced in the rundown given beneath.
|Scholarship Name||Provider||Application Deadline|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Degree) for Technical Education|
Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Diploma) for Technical Education
Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Degree) for Technical Education
Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Diploma) for Technical Education
AICTE – Swanath Scholarship Scheme (Technical Diploma/Degree)
|Ministry of Human Resource Development – AICTE||15 December 2021|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – State Schemes:
Like the grant plans from the central government, the state legislatures additionally offer grants for students who are habitations of that separate state. Despite the fact that many state legislatures offer assets to students from their scholarship entrance, a couple lean toward welcoming applications through the National Scholarship Portal.
As of now, NSP covers state plans of 15 distinct states specifically Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, UT of The Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, UT of Ladakh, UT of Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Puducherry, Tripura and Uttarakhand.
Students will find the itemized rundown of state-level NSP grants in the table underneath.
scholarships.gov.in 2019, Live Location Tracker, BBC Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Online Typing Test, mksy.up.gov.in, My Individual Business.
How to Apply at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22?
To profit from different grants and assist students with applying for them, one requirement is to enlist on NSP. students should know how to apply through the scholarship portal. Nonetheless, prior to applying for a grant, the students need to ensure that their present instructive foundation is enrolled on the gateway. In the event that the foundation isn’t enrolled on the gateway, the student wouldn’t have the option to apply for any grant. The gateway additionally has the arrangement for the establishments to enrol themselves, while perhaps not currently enlisted.
Competitors should follow the underneath steps to apply for an NSP grant through the National grant entry.
Stage 1: Searching for the Institute
- Visit the authority site of NSP.
- Click on the ‘Quest for Institute’ button.
- Fill in the expected subtleties and get the establishment list.
- In the event that the foundation isn’t enrolled, the up-and-comers can demand their establishments to enlist on the entryway by clicking here.
Stage 2: Registering with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- All new clients need to visit the Home Page of the National Scholarship Portal to enrol.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- A page of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will open.
- Go through the rules cautiously.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to continue.
- Fill in completely required subtleties.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- You will get a student application ID and secret key on your enlisted versatile number.
Stage 3: Logging in with National Scholarship Portal
- Click on the login tab.
- Enter the application ID and secret word got on the enrolled number.
Stage 4: Change the Password (Mandatory Step)
- Upon effective login, the candidate will get an OTP on their enrolled versatile number.
- Confirm the OTP.
- The candidate will be coordinated to change the secret word page.
- Change the secret word and proceed.
Stage 5: Enter the Dashboard
- When the secret key is changed, the student will be coordinated to the Applicant’s Dashboard Page.
- Click on ‘Application Form’ to begin the application.
- Fill in all enrollment subtleties, scholarly subtleties and other essential subtleties.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue.
- Add contact subtleties, conspire subtleties and transfer important archives.
- Click on ‘Save as Draft’ (To affirm on the off chance that you have entered the right data)
- Once affirmed, click on the ‘Last Submit’ tab.
Note: The applications at long last submitted can’t alter once more. In this way, the candidates are encouraged to twofold certain while tapping on the last submit as no difference in data will be engaged after conclusive accommodation.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Documents Required
While applying for any grant on NSP, the students are expected to transfer specific archives to finish the application cycle. Nonetheless, for the grant sum not as much as INR 50,000, the students are not expected to transfer any archive. They need to present a duplicate of the records to their particular schools/universities/establishment.
For any remaining grants, the students should keep the accompanying reports prepared:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Instructive records
- Residence Certificate (as determined in the separate grant rules)
- Pay Certificate (as determined in the particular grant rules)
- Station Certificate (assuming that the applicant has a place with a unique class)
- Bonafide student testament from school/organization (if the foundation/school is not quite the same as the habitation condition of the candidate)
- Self-assertion endorsement
- Photo of the up-and-comer
- Up-and-comer’s portable number
How to Update Registration and Bank Details in NSP?
Up-and-comers expect to follow the underneath steps to refresh enlistment and bank subtleties in the National Scholarship Portal.
1 Visit the authority NSP site – www.scholarships.gov.in and sign in to the client dashboard.
2. Subsequent to signing in, up-and-comers will coordinate to the Applicant dashboard, where they will run over the choice ‘Update your Account Details’.
Applicants need to enter their right financial balance number lastly click on the ‘Update’ tab.
They will get the OTP on their enlisted versatile number. Once got, they need to tap on the ‘Affirm OTP’ tab
In the wake of affirming the OTP, the refreshed record subtleties will think about the NSP application structure
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Services:
Other than applying for a grant, the entryway additionally offers a few different types of assistance for both the students and the foundations. A client can investigate every one of the administrations presented through the NSP entrance under the ‘Administrations Section’. The key administrations recorded under this segment incorporate –
- NSP 2.0 User Manual – To familiarize the clients with the work process on NSP. Therefore students will get to know the point by point enlistment and application process.
- Conspire savvy State Nodal Officers – Under this part, the students can peruse the rundown of state nodal officials in light of the plan they need to apply for. For instance, assuming they are applying for an UGC plot, they can check the subtleties of state nodal officials under the ‘UGC’ area.
- Realize the AISHE Code – This assistance permits the students to check the AISHE codes of schools/universities/establishments enlisted on NSP by just giving the foundation type, state, locale (not compulsory) and college type (not required).
- Get AISHE Code for the Institute – This part permits the foundations, which not enrolled on the gateway, to enlist themselves by essentially finishing up the accessible structure.
- Locale Nodal Officer Details List – Under this part, the students can peruse the area astute rundown of nodal officials.
- Establishment Operational Manual – The foundations can peruse the activity manual on the best way to fill the enlistment structure, how to refresh profile, and how to eliminate DISE/AISHE/NCVT code.
Also Read: Bihar Scholarship 2021-22
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Application Via Mobile App:
Considering the coming of versatile innovation, the Government of India has sent off its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2018. The acquaintance of this office points to makes the grant application simpler and more advantageous for the students.
The students can download and introduce the versatile application through the Google Play Store on their individual cell phones. Additionally, there is an accessibility of NSP mobile application in the ‘UMANG’ application sent off by the National authority prior. Thus, assuming that they as of now have the UMANG application introduced on their cell phones, they can begin applying for the grants also by enrolling at the NSP versatile application.
The application covers start to finish administrations of the National Scholarship Portal. Students can gain admittance to NSP grants as well as apply for them with practically no trouble.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts:
- According to NSP, the scholastic year 2020-21 saw disbursal of near INR 2,800 crores worth of grants as of 01st September 2021.
- The grants partitioned into three classifications – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG) and Higher Education (UG, PG, Professional and Technical Courses).
- Notwithstanding the above truth, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers one more grant intended for students from Class 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) dispensed a sum of INR 1905.21 crore of grant assets in the year 2020-21.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE), which devoted to advanced education, dispersed just INR 168.59 crore.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Social Justice had dispensed grants of INR 20.23 Cr and INR 6.33 Cr individually under their separate plans implied for ST and SC students seeking advanced education.
FAQs on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22-Check NSP Scholarship Status:
What is the last date of the NSP Scholarship 2021?
The last date to apply for focal area NSP grant 2021 is 30th November 2021 (for Post-Matric Scholarships) and fifteenth November 2021 (for Pre-Matric Scholarships).
When will the Ministry confirmation of NSP 2021 held?
The Ministry/establishment check of NSP 2021 will be directly on the 15th December 2021.
When would a student be able to apply for NSP grants?
The application period for each NSP grant fluctuates. The applications for halfway subsidized grants, by and large, begin in August and go on till November. Notwithstanding, there is no particular timetable for state grants. To be aware of the individual application time frame, generously allude to the rundown of grants in the article above.
I missed applying for the NSP grant in 2020. Would I be able to apply in 2021? Which imprint sheet do I have to submit?
Indeed, you can apply for an NSP grant in 2021. You really want to present the earlier year’s point sheet to apply for the grant. Nonetheless, transferring records is not required for applying under Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Is Aadhaar a compulsory necessity for all NSP grants?
No, Aadhaar number is definitely not an obligatory prerequisite to apply for any NSP grant. On the off chance that the students don’t have an Aadhaar number, they can in any case apply for the grants by giving the Aadhaar enlistment id.
How should a candidate respond if he/she fails to remember the application id or secret phrase?
On the off chance that the students fail to remember their application id or secret phrase, they can tap on the ‘Fail to remember Application ID’ or ‘Fail to remember Password’ button on the login page to recover it.
My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, Aadhar Card Centre, Scholarship Online Form, Actor Yash Phone Number, Digitize India, A To Z Website Review.