NSP home page: Students applying for the scholarship for the first time need to first “register” on the portal as a new applicant by providing accurate and certified information printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form” on the NSP home page. Before starting the registration process, students are advised to keep their educational and other documents like Aadhar Number, Enrollment Number, Bank Passbook, etc.
पहली बार छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने वाले छात्रों को एनएसपी होम पेज पर “छात्र पंजीकरण फॉर्म” में अपने दस्तावेजों पर मुद्रित सटीक और प्रमाणित जानकारी प्रदान करके एक नए आवेदक के रूप में पोर्टल पर पहले “पंजीकरण” करने की आवश्यकता है। पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया शुरू करने से पहले, छात्रों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे अपने शैक्षिक और अन्य दस्तावेज जैसे आधार संख्या, नामांकन संख्या, बैंक पासबुक आदि अपने पास रखें।
- 1 NSP Scholarship – Details
- 2 एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति – केंद्रीय योजनाएं
- 3 Advantages of Scholarship (Scholarship Home Page):
- 4 Applying for Scholarships Via Mobile App:
- 5 Documents Required:
- 6 Services Provided by NSP Home Page:
- 7 Methods To Fill Institute’s Registration Form:
- 8 Services Provided by NSP
- 9 Benefits
- 10 NSP Home Page – National Scholarship Portal
- 11 How to Apply for Scholarships through the NSP
- 12 FAQ’s
- 13 National scholarship Last Date Extended
- 14 What to do after applying for NSP?
- 15 Does NSP provide scholarships?
- 16 NSP Scholarship – Documents Required
- 17 NSP Home Page Scholarship – FAQs
NSP Scholarship – Details
Are you searching for suitable financial aid to pursue your education? If yes, then the NSP portal is the place for you where you can find a scholarship that fits your academic requirements. It hosts a vast gamut of scholarships to serve the educational needs of students coming from different sections of society. These scholarships are broadly categorized into – Central Schemes, UGC/AICTE Schemes, and State Schemes. This section will acquaint you with all types of scholarships that are listed on NSP.
एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति – केंद्रीय योजनाएं
एनएसपी पर ‘केंद्रीय योजनाओं’ खंड के तहत, छात्र अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्रालय, विकलांग व्यक्तियों के अधिकारिता विभाग, सामाजिक न्याय और अधिकारिता मंत्रालय, श्रम और रोजगार मंत्रालय, मंत्रालय जैसे विभागों द्वारा दी जाने वाली छात्रवृत्ति पा सकते हैं। जनजातीय मामले और अन्य। इन सभी केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन आम तौर पर जुलाई / अगस्त के महीने में शुरू होते हैं और दिसंबर / जनवरी के महीने तक जारी रहते हैं। शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2020-21 के लिए, एनएसपी पर केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन की समय सीमा 31 दिसंबर 2020 थी। हालांकि, इसे 31 नवंबर 2021 तक बढ़ा दिया गया है।
Also Read:- Pre Matric Scholarship
Advantages of Scholarship (Scholarship Home Page):
There are a few advantages to the National Scholarship Portal, some of which are:
- An incorporated application measure for all Scholarships makes it simpler, less difficult, and quicker
- Scholarships of various types are accessible on a solitary stage
- So more prominent straightforwardness for assignment and disbursal of Scholarship reserves.
Applying for Scholarships Via Mobile App:
To apply for Scholarships through NSP through the Mobile application, download the application from the Google Play Store. It is likewise accessible through the Government of India’s UMANG portable application. So you should simply enlist and apply for the Scholarship.
The reports needed for the Scholarship application are as given below:
- Educational records
- Domicile certificate
- On the off chance that your instructive establishment is situated in a spot diverse your house authentication, so you would need to outfit a bonafide Student Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank passbook
- Caste Certificate, if relevant
- Aadhaar number
Services Provided by NSP Home Page:
The accompanying services have given by the Scholarship:
- Data on all courses and organizations on a container India level is accessible on the stage
- So you can check your Scholarship qualification and track the application status on the stage
- Specialists can check applications on the web
- The Decision Support System (DSS) empowers consistent correspondence between various services and offices
Methods To Fill Institute’s Registration Form:
- Visit the authority site of the National Scholarship entrance
- A landing page will be open before you
- On the landing page, you need to tap on the Institute login
Services Provided by NSP
The following services are provided by the NSP:
- Information on all courses and institutes on a pan-India level is available on the platform
- You can check your scholarship eligibility and track the application status on the platform
- Authorities can verify applications online
- The Decision Support System (DSS) enables seamless communication between different ministries and departments
There are several benefits to the National Scholarship Portal, some of which are:
- An integrated application process for all scholarships makes it easier, simpler, and faster
- Scholarships of different kinds are available on a single platform
- Greater transparency for allocation and disbursal of scholarship funds
Also Read:- NSP 2021-22
NSP Home Page – National Scholarship Portal
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a digital portal that allows applicants to choose and apply from over 50 scholarships offered by the Central and state government. The portal also contains scholarships from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the University Grants Commission (UGC), and other government bodies. Here you can find scholarships ranging from standard 1 to Ph.D. level.
The National e-Government Plan (NeGP) established the NSP as a one-stop digital platform for scholarship applications and disbursement. Through the Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive, and Transparent (SMART) system, the scholarships are transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account, assuring a quick and transparent process.
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल (NSP) एक डिजिटल पोर्टल है जो आवेदकों को केंद्र और राज्य सरकार द्वारा दी जाने वाली 50 से अधिक स्कॉलरशिप में से चुनने और आवेदन करने की अनुमति देता है। पोर्टल में अखिल भारतीय तकनीकी शिक्षा परिषद (एआईसीटीई), विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग (यूजीसी) और अन्य सरकारी निकायों की छात्रवृत्ति भी शामिल है। यहां आप मानक 1 से लेकर पीएच.डी. तक की छात्रवृत्तियां पा सकते हैं।
राष्ट्रीय ई-सरकारी योजना (एनईजीपी) ने एनएसपी को छात्रवृत्ति अनुप्रयोगों और संवितरण के लिए वन-स्टॉप डिजिटल प्लेटफॉर्म के रूप में स्थापित किया। सरलीकृत, मिशन-उन्मुख, जवाबदेह, उत्तरदायी और पारदर्शी (स्मार्ट) प्रणाली के माध्यम से, छात्रवृत्ति एक त्वरित और पारदर्शी प्रक्रिया का आश्वासन देते हुए सीधे लाभार्थी के बैंक खाते में स्थानांतरित की जाती है।
How to Apply for Scholarships through the NSP
You can only apply for the NSP if the educational institution you are currently studying in is registered on the portal. If it is not registered, you can get in touch with your institute to initiate the registration process.
The steps required to apply for NSP are as given below:
- Visit the official website of NSP at https://nsp.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘’New Registration’’ button on the top navigation tab
- Read the guidelines carefully
- Tick on the boxes at the bottom of the page to show you have read and agreed to the guidelines
- Click on ‘’Continue’’
- Fill in the required details
- Click on ‘’Register’’
- A student application ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number
What courses are eligible for scholarships?
Scholarships are available for classes 1 through 10, classes 11 and 12, UG and PG, as well as technical and professional courses.
When does the application process start?
For scholarships funded by the central government, applications start in August and end in November. For state-sponsored scholarships, there is no timeline.
Is it possible to apply for the scholarship offline?
No, you can only apply for the NSP scholarships directly through its official website.
Is Aadhaar mandatory for the NSP Home Page Scholarship application?
Aadhaar is not mandatory to apply for the NSP scholarship. You can also apply using your Aadhaar enrollment ID.
Which states offer NSP scholarships through the NSP?
The NSP scholarship is offered by the following states: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Manipur, and Meghalaya, Tripura, and Uttarakhand.
National scholarship Last Date Extended
To encourage education the government provides scholarships to all eligible students. This scholarship is provided every year. For the year, the last date to apply for a scholarship has been extended by the government. The higher education director of the state has issued a notification to all the schools, colleges, universities. In this notification, he has asked all the educational institutions to ensure that all the eligible students apply for the scholarship before the last date. All the school students for level 1.1 and level 1.2 can apply for scholarships till 31st December. The last date of the first phase verification is 31st January and the last date of 2nd phase verification is 28 February. All the minority students who wish to apply for the scholarship on pre metric, post matriculation, and merit basis will have to apply before 31st December.
What to do after applying for NSP?
Students have to submit the application accordingly. After filing up the PERSONAL DETAILS, the student will get a “Temporary Id (TEMPID)”. The rest of the tabs can be fill-up in multiple sittings by using this TEMPID and Date of Birth before final submission. Step 3: After submitting, a “Permanent Id” will be generated.
Does NSP provide scholarships?
Students who have passed Class XII and have received fresh/renewal scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) must apply online in the National Scholarship Portal (www.scholarships.gov.in) for the renewal scholarships.
NSP Scholarship – Documents Required
The documents required for each NSP scholarship may vary. However, some of the key documents that you must keep intact to make a successful application include –
- Educational documents
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide certificate from school/institution (as applicable)
Also Read:- Shaladarpan Portal
NSP Home Page Scholarship – FAQs
What is NSP?
The full form of NSP is National Scholarship Portal. It is a dedicated online portal of the Government of India to ensure efficient and timely disbursal of scholarships offered by different departments of central and state governments. The portal enlists over 100 scholarships for students coming from different sections of society.
What is the last date of the NSP Scholarship 2021?
The last date to apply for any of the scholarships available on NSP for the academic year 2021-22 lies in the month of October and November. The application deadline for centrally-sponsored scholarships (Post-Matric/MCM/Top-Class schemes) has been extended till 20th January 2022. Refer to the official website to know the application deadline for all the scholarships.
What is the income limit for an NSP scholarship?
The family income criteria for each NSP scholarship varies from scholarship to scholarship. The family income limit may range from less than INR 1 lakh to less than INR 2.5 lakh. It is advisable to refer to respective scholarship notifications to have a clear understanding of the eligibility criteria.
Can a student apply for a scholarship on NSP in the 2nd year?
In order to continue receiving the scholarship for subsequent years, the students are required to apply for a renewal on the National Scholarship Portal. They need to register again and fulfill the renewal conditions as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines.