NSP Portal 2022-23: Introduced as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), the National Scholarship Portal has emerged as a premier scholarship portal, providing a wide range of services from student scholarship application to disbursement of scholarships. Is. does. Offering a smart (simplified, mission-oriented, accountable, responsive, and transparent) system for effective and speedy disposal of scholarships, the portal ensures direct delivery of funds to the beneficiary’s account avoiding any chances of leakage.
And The National Scholarship Portal hosts 118 scholarship schemes worth hundreds of crores for registered scholarship seekers on the platform. So It has been taken up as a ‘Mission Mode Project’ under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). And As per the data released for the academic year 2020-21, the NSP has helped the government in implementing and disbursing scholarships worth over Rs 2,800 crore. And The platform has over 127 lakh applications, out of which more than 84 lakh applications are verified.
- 1 NSP Portal 2022-2023
- 2 National Scholarship Scheme
- 3 National Scholarship Portal 2022-2023 Registration
- 4 National Scholarship Portal 2022-2023 Apply Online
- 5 NSP Portal 2022-23 Scholarship – About Portal
- 6 NSP Portal 2022-23 Scholarship – Details
- 7 NSP 2022-23 – Documents Required
- 8 NSP Scholarship – Application Process
- 9 NSP Scholarship – Central Schemes
- 10 NSP Portal 2022-23 – UGC / AICTE Schemes
- 11 NSP Portal 2022-23: Advantages of NSP:
- 12 NSP Portal 2022-23 – Key Services:
- 13 Check NSP Application Status
- 14 NSP Portal 2022-23 – Key Disbursement Facts:
- 15 FAQ On NSP Portal 2022-23
NSP Portal 2022-2023
The application forms of various scholarship schemes have been filled in the last few months for the academic year 2022-2023, some scholarship schemes are still open, and the candidates who are eligible for these scholarships can directly through the national scholarship portal i.e. @scholarships.gov do from. can apply from. .in. Various scholarship schemes come under different departments of the government.
National Scholarship Scheme
Through the National Scholarship Portal, students can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by the Central and State Governments. And This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Beneficiaries can also know the status of their application through this portal. So If you want to take the scholarship given by the government, then you have to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal by following the process given by us. And Fresh applications are also being accepted from 21st August. And Students no longer need to go to government offices to apply for the scholarship. So All they have to do is visit the official website and apply for the scholarship.
NSP Last Date 2021-22, Trace Mobile Phone Number, Full Form of ATM; Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Test Portal, Aadhar Download Online; My Individual Business, Gorgeous Meaning in Hindi.
National Scholarship Portal 2022-2023 Registration
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to register for National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022.
- The first step is To register on the National Scholarship Portal, visit “scholarships.gov.in” and tap on New Registration.
- Scroll down the webpage, check the Terms and Conditions, and then tap Continue…
- Select and fill in the required credentials and then tap on Register.
- After tapping on the Register option you will receive an SMS on the mobile number which you submitted during registration, the SMS will contain the Application ID and Password (your date of birth).
Note: Fill in all the details correctly otherwise your application will be rejected.
National Scholarship Portal 2022-2023 Apply Online
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to apply for National Scholarship Portal 2021-22.
- To apply online for National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022, visit “scholarships.gov.in”, tap on Login, and then tap on Fresh 2021-22.
- Fill in the Application ID, Password (DOB), and Captcha, and then tap on Login.
- After tapping on the above option you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, fill OTP and new password and then go with that option which redirects you to another webpage.
- On the second webpage, you will be asked to fill in some credentials, upload some required documents and then finalize your application.
- Note: While applying you have to upload some required documents, these documents are Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc.
NSP Portal 2022-23 Scholarship – About Portal
The NSP Portal has been introduced by the Central Government under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The main objective behind launching this portal was to ensure efficient and timely distribution of scholarships without any leakage to the end beneficiaries i.e. students. And To do this, the portal boasts of a smart system that is simple, mission-oriented, accountable, responsive, and transparent. Students looking for scholarships can avail the following benefits through NSP –
- All scholarship information at one platform
- The single application window for all scholarships
- Hassle-Free Scholarship Processing
- increased transparency
NSP Portal 2022-23 Scholarship – Details
Are you looking for suitable financial aid to further your education? If yes, then the NSP Portal is the place for you where you can find a scholarship that best suits your academic needs. So It hosts a wide range of scholarships to meet the educational needs of students coming from different sections of society. And These scholarships are broadly classified into Central Schemes, UGC/AICTE Schemes, and State Schemes. This section will introduce you to all types of scholarships listed on NSP.
NSP 2022-23 – Documents Required
The documents required for each NSP scholarship may differ. However, some important documents that you must keep with you for a successful application include –
- educational documents
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- Residence certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Original certificate from school/institute (as applicable)
- These documents need to be uploaded only for the scholarship amount above INR 50,000. However, for scholarship amount less than Rs 50,000, students are required to submit these documents to their respective school/institute/college.
NSP Scholarship – Application Process
If you find yourself eligible for any of the scholarships listed in the NSP, you must ensure that you apply for them within the stipulated time frame. Hence the application process for all the scholarships is simple as there is a single application window for all the scholarships. And To start the application process, students are primarily required to register on the portal. Therefore, they can proceed to fill out the application form by logging into the user dashboard. Follow the steps given below to make a successful application –
यदि आप एनएसपी में सूचीबद्ध किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए खुद को योग्य पाते हैं, तो आपको यह सुनिश्चित करना होगा कि आप उनके लिए निर्धारित समय सीमा के भीतर आवेदन करें। इसलिए सभी स्कॉलरशिप के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया सरल है क्योंकि सभी स्कॉलरशिप के लिए सिंगल एप्लीकेशन विंडो है। और आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू करने के लिए, छात्रों को मुख्य रूप से पोर्टल पर पंजीकरण करना आवश्यक है। इसलिए, वे उपयोगकर्ता डैशबोर्ड में लॉग इन करके आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए आगे बढ़ सकते हैं। एक सफल आवेदन करने के लिए नीचे दिए गए चरणों का पालन करें –
- Visit the official website of NSP (National Scholarship Portal).
- And Before registering, ensure that your institute is registered on the portal by clicking on the ‘Search for Institute’ button.
- So If your institute is not registered, please ask your institute to register on the portal first.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Read all the registration guidelines carefully and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields which are marked with an asterisk ‘*’, and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- On successful registration, an Application ID and Password will be given on your registered mobile number.
- And Login in using the application ID and password received.
- So You will have to verify the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, after which you will have to change your password as per your convenience.
- And after that, a user dashboard will open after changing the password. Click on ‘Application Form’ to start filling out the application.
- And fill in all the details in the application form and upload all the required documents as specified.
- So finally, submit the application by clicking on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
NSP Scholarship – Central Schemes
Under the ‘Central Schemes’ section on NSP, students can find scholarships offered by departments like the Ministry of Minority Affairs, the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Ministry of Labor and Employment, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. and family welfare. Tribal Affairs and others. And the applications for all these central schemes generally start in the month of July/August and continue till the month of December/January. Hence the last date of application for central schemes on NSP for the academic year 2020-21 was December 31. However, it has been extended till November 31.
एनएसपी पर ‘केंद्रीय योजनाओं’ अनुभाग के तहत, छात्र अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्रालय, विकलांग व्यक्तियों के अधिकारिता विभाग, सामाजिक न्याय और अधिकारिता मंत्रालय, श्रम और रोजगार मंत्रालय, स्वास्थ्य मंत्रालय जैसे विभागों द्वारा दी जाने वाली छात्रवृत्ति पा सकते हैं। स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण मंत्रालय। और परिवार कल्याण। जनजातीय मामले और अन्य। और इन सभी केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन आम तौर पर जुलाई / अगस्त के महीने में शुरू होते हैं और दिसंबर / जनवरी के महीने तक जारी रहते हैं। इसलिए शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2020-21 के लिए एनएसपी पर केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 31 दिसंबर थी। हालांकि, इसे 31 नवंबर तक बढ़ा दिया गया है।
NSP Portal 2022-23 – UGC / AICTE Schemes
Apart from the central, the NSP portal also lists the scholarships offered by the University Grants Commission and the All India Council for Technical Education under the section ‘UGC/AICTE Schemes’. The main objective of these scholarships is to support the college education of the students at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. Both UGC and AICTE are statutory bodies of MHRD (now Ministry of Education), Government of India. And The applications for these scholarships also start in the month of August and continue till October/November.
My Bangalore Mart, Large Scale Industries, E-Aadhar Card Download App; Scholarship.gov.in, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Contact, Digitize India, Stockx.com; List of 2018 Hollywood Adventures Films, Aahar Jharkhand.
NSP Portal 2022-23: Advantages of NSP:
There are some advantages that eligible students can avail themselves from the National Scholarship Portal, which are:
- NSP improves grant interaction as data is accessible under one umbrella.
- This, being a single coordinated application for all grants, guarantees that students do not need to scale different sites to be aware of qualifications or application cycles.
- This helps reduce duplication of uses.
- NSP recommends suitable schemes for the students.
- It fills in the form of a Decision Support System (DSS) for various ministries and offices giving exceptional data on request.
- Hence it guarantees quick grant management.
- So it generalizes the ace information to all India-level courses and organizations.
NSP Portal 2022-23 – Key Services:
In addition to applying for grants, Gateway also offers a few other types of support for both students and foundations. A subscriber can check each and every administration submitted through NSP login under ‘Administration Section’. The major administrations recorded under this section include –
अनुदान के लिए आवेदन करने के अलावा, गेटवे छात्रों और फाउंडेशन दोनों के लिए कुछ अन्य प्रकार की सहायता भी प्रदान करता है। एक ग्राहक ‘प्रशासन अनुभाग’ के तहत एनएसपी लॉगिन के माध्यम से जमा किए गए प्रत्येक प्रशासन की जांच कर सकता है। इस धारा के तहत दर्ज किए गए प्रमुख प्रशासनों में शामिल हैं –
- NSP 2.0 User Manual – To acquaint the customers with the procedure of working on NSP. So the students will get to know the point-by-point list and application process.
- Understand Wise State Nodal Officers – Under this part, students can apply in the light of the State Nodal Officers scheme for which they need to apply. For example, assuming they are applying for a UGC plot, they can check the details of the state nodal officers under the ‘UGC’ area.
- Understand AISHE Code – This aid allows students to check the AISHE code of schools/universities/establishments listed on NSP, only by the type of foundation, state, location (not mandatory), and type of college (not required).
- Obtain AISHE Code for the Institute – This part allows foundations, which are not enrolled at the entrance, to enlist themselves by completing the mandatory structure accessible.
- Locale Nodal Officer Details List – Under this part, students can get information about the area of Nodal Officers.
- Establishment Operational Manual – Foundation Activity Manual on best ways to fill out the Enlistment Structure, how to refresh profiles, and how to eliminate DISE/AISHE/NCVT codes.
Check NSP Application Status
In view of applying to the National Grants Entry Route for a specific grant, applicants can check the status of their particular application following the advances given below.
- Visit the Authority National Grants Gateway.
- When the landing page opens, click on Login Connect and select the year.
- Enter Application ID and Password.
- Click on the ‘Really Look at Your Status’ tab.
- The application status will reflect on the screen.
NSP Portal 2022-23 – Key Disbursement Facts:
- According to the NSP, the academic year 2022-23 saw the disbursement of scholarships worth around Rs 2,800 crore till September 01, 2022.
- The scholarships are basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Vocational and Technical courses).
- Apart from the above fact, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is for the students of classes 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total scholarship amount of INR 1905.21 crore in the year 2022-23.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE), which is dedicated to higher education, disbursed only Rs 168.59 crore.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Social Justice had disbursed scholarships worth Rs 20.23 crore and Rs 6.33 crore respectively under their respective schemes for ST and SC students pursuing higher education.
FAQ On NSP Portal 2022-23
When will a student be able to apply for an NSP grant?
The application period for each NSP grant fluctuates. Applications for half-subsidized grants, overall, begin in August and run through November. However, there is no specific timetable for state grants. To be aware of individual application deadlines, liberally refer to the list of grants in the above article
What is the percentage required for the scholarship?
The minimum percentage criteria to apply for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured more than 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the income of the parents of the candidate should not exceed Rs.
Is Aadhaar mandatory for all NSP grants?
No, an Aadhaar number is definitely not a mandatory condition for applying for any NSP grant. If students do not have an Aadhar number, they can in any case apply for grants by giving Aadhar Enrollment ID.
How do I check my scholarship status from 2021 to 22?
Applicants can check the status of their application on the official web portal when the status link is activated. Applicants must personally submit the application form to the scholarship office and submit the receipt.