NSP Portal Last Date 2022: National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. This initiative aims at providing a Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent ‘SMART’ System for faster & effective disposal of Scholarships applications and delivery of funds directly into beneficiaries’ accounts without any leakages.
The Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the National Scholarships Portal under the National e-Governance Plan aims at providing a common electronic portal for implementing various Scholarship schemes launched by Union governments, State governments and Union Territories across the country.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 Objectives
- 3 Benefits
- 4 Who Can Apply through the National Scholarship Portal 2022?
- 5 National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Available Scholarships
- 6 Important dates to Nation scholarship portal (NSP)
- 7 National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022
- 8 Key Points of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- 9 How the NSP Scholarship schemes are divided?
- 10 What is the NSP Scholarship Login (nsp login) Process?
- 11 How to apply online for any NSP scheme?
- 12 FAQs on NSP Portal Last Date 2022
- 12.1 Is the NSP scholarship for all students?
- 12.2 Is a bonafide certificate compulsory for NSP?
- 12.3 What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
- 12.4 Can we use our parents’ bank accounts for scholarships?
- 12.5 Can students get scholarships through their parents’ bank accounts?
- 12.6 Is the NSP date extended until 2022?
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल एक वन-स्टॉप समाधान है जिसके माध्यम से छात्र आवेदन, आवेदन रसीद, प्रसंस्करण, मंजूरी और छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण से शुरू होने वाली विभिन्न सेवाएं सक्षम हैं। इस पहल का उद्देश्य छात्रवृत्ति आवेदनों के तेजी से और प्रभावी निपटान के लिए एक सरल, मिशन-उन्मुख, जवाबदेह, उत्तरदायी और पारदर्शी ‘स्मार्ट’ प्रणाली प्रदान करना और बिना किसी रिसाव के सीधे लाभार्थियों के खातों में धन की डिलीवरी करना है।
राष्ट्रीय ई-गवर्नेंस योजना के तहत राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के मिशन मोड प्रोजेक्ट (एमएमपी) का उद्देश्य देश भर में केंद्र सरकारों, राज्य सरकारों और केंद्र शासित प्रदेशों द्वारा शुरू की गई विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं को लागू करने के लिए एक सामान्य इलेक्ट्रॉनिक पोर्टल प्रदान करना है।
Also, Read- Last day for NSP Scholarship 2022-2023, Documents Required for NSP, FAQs… Read More
- Ensure timely disbursement of Scholarships to students
- Provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Governments
- Create a transparent database of scholars
- Avoid duplication in processing
- Harmonisation of different Scholarships schemes & norms
- Application of Direct Benefit Transfer
- Simplified process for the students:
- All scholarship information is available under one umbrella.
- Single integrated application for all scholarships
- Improved transparency
- The system suggests the schemes for which a student is eligible.
- Duplicates can be reduced to the maximum extent
- Helps in standardisation
- Master data for Institutions and courses at all India levels.
- Scholarships processing
- Serves as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments as up-to-date information will be available on demand.
- Comprehensive MIS System to facilitate monitoring every stage of Scholarships distribution i.e. from student registration to delivery of funds
Scholarship Gov In 2022, Mobile Tracker Number, CII Full Form, Typing Test Numbers, NFSA Ration Card Status Check, Lost Aadhar Card, Scholarship Gov In 2022, List of Auditoriums in Delhi.
Who Can Apply through the National Scholarship Portal 2022?
- The meritorious students of SC, ST, OBC and other reserved categories can apply for NSP 2022 pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
- Single girl children can apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship offered by UGC through the National scholarship portal login.
- Meritorious students of all categories can apply for a UGC scholarship and get financial aid for pursuing higher studies.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Available Scholarships
|NSP Scholarships Name||Number of Scholarships|
|Pragati Scholarship for Girl Students||10,000 (5,000 for Degree and 2,000 for Diploma)|
|ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region||10,000|
|PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child||3000|
|PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders||3000|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||1,00,000|
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students||1000|
Important dates to Nation scholarship portal (NSP)
|National Scholarship Portal||Important Dates|
|Nsp New Registration Opening Date||01 July 2022|
|Nsp Renewal Starting Date||01 July 2022|
|Last Date||July 2022|
|Last Date For NSP 2022-23 Fresh Application||July 2022|
Also, Read- www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-2023, Registration & Applying Process, FAQs…Read More
National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022
Department of Higher Education Scholarship
|Central Scholarships||July 2022|
Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Pre Matric for Minorities||July 2022|
|Post Matric for Minorities||July 2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||July 2022|
D/o Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Scholarship
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Pre-matric Scholarships with Disabilities||July 2022|
|Post-matric Scholarships with Disabilities||July 2022|
|Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.||July 2022|
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
M/o Social Justice & Empowerment Scholarship
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||July 2022|
Ministry of Labour & Employment Scholarship
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships||July 2022|
|Cine/IOMC/Under Beedi/LSDM Workers Welfare Fund||July 2022|
|Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships, Under Beedi/IOMC//Cine/LSDM Workers Welfare Fund||July 2022|
Key Points of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||the Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Start Date Of Scholarship||July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||To be Announced Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
How the NSP Scholarship schemes are divided?
- Post matric scholarship scheme for school-level students.
- Merit-cum scholarship scheme for school-level students.
- Pre-matric scholarship scheme for school-level students.
- National level Merit-based scholarship scheme.
- Central Government Scholarship scheme at college and university.
- Scholarship for girls at the secondary level to study.
- Pre Matric scholarship scheme for physically disabled candidates at the school level.
- Post Matric scholarship scheme for physically disabled candidates at the school level.
- Scholarship schemes for the applicants under LSDM/ Cine/Mine through the Workers Welfare Funds.
- Pre Matric scholarship scheme at school.
Also, Read- Netional Scholarship gov in, Eligibility Criteria, NSP Scheme of 2022, FAQs… Read More
What is the NSP Scholarship Login (nsp login) Process?
- First of all, A student can Easily access (NSP Login) on your mobile computer.
- Thus, a direct link for accessing the details of the specific National scholarship scheme.
- However, All the details like eligibility criteria and details are required. And documents required in the right formats to upload etc. Please provide a single place at the same time.
- moreover, Registration becomes easier and the individual has his/her specific login id and password.
- Probably Any other application under the name of the same student will be rejected automatically.
- therefore, the Scholarship amount will directly be credited to the account of the specific candidate.
- So it avoids any kind of fraud and you can even check your details. Any confirmation will come to your registered Email ID.
How to apply online for any NSP scheme?
We have almost detailed information regarding how to fill out the registration form because of Any of the scholarship schemes you are applying for.
- All fresh users need to visit the Home Page of the National Scholarship Portal to register.
- Hence, the applicants need to go and visit the official website first https://scholarships.gov.in/ for NSP Login.
- So you need to select the specific scholarship program and click on that option.
- As a result, a new tab will open. and you need to fill in your basic details to register yourself.
- Finally, Your Login ID and password will generate. you will receive a mail or message on the registered mobile number.
- In contrast, you need to fill in your personal and educational details as per the requirement.
- In addition, the students are required to upload the documents required, in the same format as mentioned.
- Also, You can Recheck the details and click on the submit option.
- Take out a printout of the registration form and keep it safe with you for further use.
- therefore an update will come when you will receive a message on your registered mobile number.
Also, Read- National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022-23, Post-Matric Scholarship…..Read More
FAQs on NSP Portal Last Date 2022
Is the NSP scholarship for all students?
National Scholarship Portal 2022: NSP Registration & Login, Status Check. The Government of India provides scholarships to all those students who are not able to finance their education.
Is a bonafide certificate compulsory for NSP?
The student needs to provide a Bonafide Certificate in the prescribed proforma if the Students domicile state is different from the state of the Institute/School, he/she is studying.
What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
Immediately contact the Nodal Officer (either Institute Nodal Officer or District / State Level Nodal Officer) where your application is lying for verification and request him to mark your application as DEFECTIVE.
Can we use our parents’ bank accounts for scholarships?
You can open a joint current account and the amount you are maintaining in the account will not yield any interest.
Can students get scholarships through their parents’ bank accounts?
No, you need a personalized account, but minors, they can get into a joint account with their parents.
Is the NSP date extended until 2022?
Application dates have been extended till July 2022 for all central sector Post Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes.