SSP Scholarship 2022-23: The SSP Scholarship Portal has a variety of welfare areas for different types of students. The main objective of the SSP Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to all the students who are unable to fund their education due to their financial conditions. Students should study from class I to class X. Candidates must have secured 50% marks in the previous qualifying examination, except for Class I students. The family income should not exceed INR 1,00,000 per annum. The government also provides SSP Pre Matric Scholarship to the children of unhygienic business employees.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 What is SSP?
- 3 How to create an account on SSP Scholarship Portal 2022?
- 4 How to Apply for SSP Scholarship 2022?
- 5 Last Date of Some Schemes of SSP 2022-23
- 6 SSP Scholarship 2022-23
- 7 SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022
- 8 Last Date Of SSP Scholarships 2022
- 9 SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- 10 Awards and Benefits of SSP Scholarship:
- 11 SSP Scholarship Application Process:
- 12 SSP Scholarship Required Documents:
- 13 E-Verification of Documents Required for Post Matric Scholarship:
- 14 Procedure to Apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- 15 Advantage
- 16 SSP Scholarship Renewal Process:
- 17 SSP Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- 18 SSP Scholarship Status Check:
- 19 FAQs on SSPScholarship 2022-23
SSP Scholarship 2022-23: एसएसपी छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल में विभिन्न प्रकार के छात्रों के लिए विभिन्न प्रकार के कल्याण क्षेत्र हैं। SSP स्कॉलरशिप का मुख्य उद्देश्य उन सभी छात्रों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करना है जो अपनी वित्तीय स्थिति के कारण अपनी शिक्षा के लिए धन नहीं दे पा रहे हैं। छात्रों को कक्षा I से कक्षा X तक अध्ययन करना चाहिए। कक्षा I के छात्रों को छोड़कर, उम्मीदवारों को पिछली योग्यता परीक्षा में 50% अंक प्राप्त करने चाहिए। पारिवारिक आय INR 1,00,000 प्रति वर्ष से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए। सरकार अस्वच्छ व्यावसायिक कर्मचारियों के बच्चों को एसएसपी प्री मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति भी प्रदान करती है
What is SSP?
SSP (State Scholarship Portal) is a web-based application where students from SC/ST, OBC, Minorities and other categories can apply for SSP scholarships funded by the state. The Government of Karnataka and the e-Governance Center approve the applications for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric SSP Scholarships through the official SSP Portal. The state government is committed to providing financial benefits and help to aspiring students pursuing higher studies through SSP scholarship schemes. Hence, applicants can easily apply for their desired scheme and track the applications in real-time through the SSP Scholarship Portal.
How to create an account on SSP Scholarship Portal 2022?
You can create an account in the SSP portal by following these steps.
- To begin, you need to visit the Karnataka State Scholarship Portal i.e. https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in and the authority site for Post Matric Scholarship: https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- After that choose Pre Matric or Post Matric Scholarship and then click on the required link.
- On the landing page, you have to tap on Create Account.
- After this, if you have your Aadhaar number, then you have to click on Yes.
- Afterwards, you have to enter all the data related to your Aadhaar and click on submit.
- After that, you want to enter your email id and mobile
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you need to enter in the OTP box.
- From that point on, you have to fill in some details, for example, basic details, your religion, caste, etc.
- In this way, you will be able to create your account on that scholarship site.
How to Apply for SSP Scholarship 2022?
To apply for this scholarship you need to follow the instructions given below carefully.
- Visit the SSP Karnataka Scholarship Official Portal
- The landing page will open in front of your screen on the following screen.
- On the landing page, please click on Apply for 2022-23 Post-Matric Grant.
- After that, the candidate has to enter the username, and password, and deal with the manual human test (captcha code).
- And after that, you have to click on login.
- At present, you have to enter all the basic information like your name, father’s name, address etc.
- After this, you have to enter all the information and upload all the documents which can verify your details. ,
- Then you have to click on submit button.
Last Date of Some Schemes of SSP 2022-23
- Last Date to Apply for Minority Welfare Department Post Matric Scholarship: 31/07/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for Social Welfare Department Scheme was: 31/07/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for Tribal Welfare Department Scheme was 30/06/2022
- To Submit an Application for the Department of Technical Education Scheme was: 30/06/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for the Department of Medical Education Scheme was: 30/06/2022
- To Submit an Application for Ayush Department Scheme was: 30/06/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for Disability Welfare Department Scheme was 30/06/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for Collegiate Education Department Scheme was 30/06/2022
- To Submit an Application for Labour Department Scheme was 30/06/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for Agriculture Department Scheme was 30/06/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme was 30/06/2022
- To Submit an Application for the Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme was: 30/06/2022
- The last date to Submit an Application for Minorities Welfare Department Scheme was: 30/06/2022
SSP Scholarship 2022-23
SSP Scholarship’s last date was 31st August 2022. The SSP scholarship application process is completely online check complete details in this article. The last date for SSP Scholarship 2022 application form is over. So you cannot apply for the 2022-23 session SSP Scholarship Departments like Social Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department and Minorities Welfare Department help in providing financial and financial assistance to the meritorious as well as deserving students of economically backward classes like SC, ST, and OBC. Huh, EB or minority community. Check here the complete selection process for SSP Scholarship 2022. ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2022-23 Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Status and Section List. The amount is directly transferred to the Aadhaar linked account of the selected students.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Last Date 15/06/2022 was officially announced on the portal. See the portal link and contact details below.
|Department Name||Helpline Number|
|Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department of Minority Welfare||080-22535931|
|E-Attestation/Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk||080-35254757|
|Department of Backward Classes Welfare||080-8050770005|
|Department of Social Welfare||9008400010/9008400078|
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022
There are various SSP Karnataka scholarships that are provided by the Government of different departments of the State of Karnataka. The list is given below:
|Department Name||Scholarship Name|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||Pre matric scholarshipPost matric scholarshipVidyasiri scholarship nursing student stipend and fee concession|
|Minorities Welfare Department||Pre matric scholarshipPost matric scholarship merit cum means scholarship fee reimbursement|
|Social Welfare Department||Pre matric scholarship for SC students post matric scholarship for SC students matric scholarship for students whose parents are engaged in unclean occupation|
|Tribal Welfare Department||Pre-matric scholarship for ST students post-matric scholarship for ST students|
Last Date Of SSP Scholarships 2022
|Department||Pre-matric Last Date||Post-matric Last Date|
|Department of Minority Welfare||May 2022||May 2022|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||May 2022||May 2022|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||May 2022||May 2022|
|Tribal welfare department scheme||May 2022||May 2022|
|Disability Welfare Department||To be notified||May 2022|
|Department of Labor||To be notified||To be notified|
|Department of Technical Education||To be notified||To be notified|
SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The most important eligibility criteria to apply for an SSP scholarship is that the student must belong to minority communities such as SC, ST, OBC, EBC, etc.
Other eligibility criteria for the scholarship are given below:
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for post matric scholarship the applicant should belong to backward communities like SC/ ST/ OBC/ Central OBC/ Minority community/ General/ Kin of Defense personnel.
- The student should be pursuing his/her class 11/ class 12/ B.Com/ ITI type courses
- 30% reservation of scholarship amount to girl students
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their final qualifying examination
- The annual family income of the applying student should not exceed INR 2,00,000 from all sources.
- Applying student should be a domicile of Karnataka state
- SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The application must compulsorily belong to the minority community
- The candidate must be a student of any class from class 1 to class 10.
- To become eligible, students applying under both NSP and SSP will get the benefit of a scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applying student from all sources should not exceed INR 1,00,000
- SSP Pre Matric Scholarship is awarded to only those students whose parents are systematic and unclean professionals.
- A candidate who is seeking this scholarship must be a domicile of Karnataka state and also belong to the minority community.
- It is mandatory that the candidates should have 75% attendance in academic programs to avail the scholarship program.
- The family income of SC/ST candidates should not exceed 2 lakhs and for OBC candidates should be 1 lakh per annum.
Awards and Benefits of SSP Scholarship:
- M Phil students get financial assistance of Rs 8000 on completion of research work
- Students pursuing PhD degrees get financial assistance of Rs 10000 on completion of their research work
- Direct Benefit Transfer provides students with a financial grant that covers tuition fees and other educational expenses.
SSP Scholarship Application Process:
The entire process of applying for the SSP Scholarship is done online. Step-wise application process details are given below:
Step 1: Registration
- The first step is to visit the SSP Scholarship official website https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/.
- The next step is to click on “Create Account” and select the “Pre-Matric” checkbox where you have to enter your SATS ID and then click on “Receive Data”.
- Student details will be displayed on the screen which is SATS. is obtained from
- If the entered SATS ID is correct but the details displayed are incorrect, the student can contact the school for correction.
- The next step is to enter the mobile number and then click on “Submit” through which an OTP will be sent to your mobile
- After this, the students will receive a User ID and Password which will be sent to your mobile number.
Step 2: How to Login to SSP Portal
- Applicants can then log in to their website https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/ by which it can split the User ID and Password.
- After login students will get access to the “Student Account” home page
- On that home page applicants have to submit his/her Aadhar details, NSP ID, Income and Caste certificate RD number and other related personal details. After entering all the correct details you need to click on “Save & Proceed” to generate the acknowledgement.
- A new acknowledgement page will be displayed on the screen
- If the applicant’s parents have an Aadhar card then they have to click on “e-Sign”. The mobile number registered with Aadhaar will receive an OTP which needs to be confirmed.
- In case the Aadhaar linked phone number of the parents of the applicant is not active, he/she should download the Aadhaar consent form from the website and then submit it to the concerned school along with a copy of the acknowledgement.
SSP Scholarship Required Documents:
Applicants should upload all required documents along with SSP Scholarship Application Form. There is a long list of documents which need to be submitted and the same are given below which are required for Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship:
- Documents Required for SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship:
- SATS ID number of students
- Aadhar card number or EID number of student and parent
- mobile number
- student’s caste certificate
- Student’s family income certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar number linked bank account details
- NSP Scholarship ID
- Documents Required for SSP Post Matric Scholarship:
- hostel stay certificate
- Mark sheet
- Study and Bonafide Certificate
- fee receipt
- income certificate of parents
- Kin of Defense Personnel Certificate
E-Verification of Documents Required for Post Matric Scholarship:
The documents that are submitted for the SSP Scholarship must necessarily be e-verified before applying. Hostelers should have Hostel Declaration Certificates first attested by the authorities and then e-attested. The steps for e-Verification are given below:
- Candidates must first visit the official SSP Scholarship website
- Then he should click on “e-Verify” to verify the documents
- Then they have to enter their Aadhar card details, course details, college details and hostel details.
- The candidate should click on “Submit” after filling in all the details and uploading all the documents to be verified.
- Then they should go to the e-verification office with their original documents which will be attested there.
- Finally, the Aadhaar consent form was submitted to the e-verification officer.
Procedure to Apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- You have to click on SSP Portal.
- You have to click on the link for the Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Now click on student login.
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- The menu of the scholarship includes the option of Aadhaar. If both the students and parents have an Aadhar card then click on this option.
- You have to mark the consent box to proceed.
- A pop-up message will appear on your screen if you fill in the wrong details of your Aadhar card.
- After that fill in all the details of your profile.
- Now click on Save and Proceed button.
- Now enter hostel details.
- Then fill in the domicile details.
- Now fill in the previous scholarship details.
- Now upload all the documents for verification.
- You must take a printout of the form for future reference.
- You can pay the scholarship through direct bank transfer (DBT).
- Now e-certified documents are used.
- The main advantage is that students do not need to look for other websites or portals for scholarships. SSP Scholarship helps students residing in Karnataka state to get various scholarships.
- Students can then apply for the schemes for which they are eligible.
SSP Scholarship Renewal Process:
The complete procedure for renewal of the scholarship is given below:
- The candidate who needs to renew the scholarship should firstly visit the SSP Karnataka Scholarship official website.
- The next step is to click on “Student Login” and then log in with your personal User ID and Password.
- The candidate will then have to click on the option of “Renewal Form” which will help them to edit the application details.
- The student should then fill the form with all the correct details and then click on “Submit” which will complete their renewal process.
SSP Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- The main basis of selection for the SSP scholarship is the financial status of the candidate and the family income
- In the case of two students with the same family income, the students who are older are considered for a scholarship
- Scholarships are awarded to eligible candidates which cover their course fee and other expenses
- The scholarship amount received by the student is transferred to their Aadhaar linked bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer.
SSP Scholarship Status Check:
- The applicant firstly require to visit the SSP Karnataka scholarship official website
- He or she should then click on the “Track Student Scholarship Status” that is displayed on the home screen itself.
- The student should enter the SATS ID and should select their financial year and then click on SEARCH which will help them see their application status.
FAQs on SSPScholarship 2022-23
What is the amount of scholarship in SSP?
Selected Brahmin students will receive the following SSP scholarship amount from the state government: Scholars will receive Rs.550 per month. However, the hostels will receive INR 1,200 per month for maintenance allowance.
Can I get both NSP and SSP scholarships?
Not a single candidate should participate under both NSP and SSP to get the scholarship. Apply in one category only. All students of classes other than Class I must have secured at least 50% marks in their final examination. The annual family income of the student should not exceed 1,00,000.
Is the scholarship paid monthly?
Sometimes you get a portion of the money before school starts, and in other cases, the money distributes in instalments. Sometimes scholarships can be paid in the middle of a semester.