- 0.1 About WBMDFC:
- 0.2 A portion of the Function of the Corporation:-
- 0.3 Introduction:
- 0.4 TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIP:
- 0.5 Objectives:
- 0.6 Qualification CRITERIA:
- 0.7 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- 0.8 SANCTION PROCEDURE:
- 0.9 NODAL Organization:
- 0.10 CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- 1 AIKYASHREE Related FAQs:
- 1.1 Question 1: Is there a particular state grant plot for minorities?
- 1.2 Question 2 :Who are qualified to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
- 1.3 Question 3: What is the last date for submitting applications on the web?
- 1.4 Question 4: How can an understudy apply online for grant?
- 1.5 Question 5:How and whereto present the online application?
- 1.6 Question 6: Can I alter the data previously spared and up-to what in particular time?
- 1.7 Question 7: What occurs, on the off chance that I identify botches after conclusive locking of the applications ?
- 1.8 Question 8: What sort of search office is given to understudies to Institute, District during enlistment measure?
- 1.9 Question 9: Do I need to top off the online application at a time?
- 1.10 Question 10: Is there any lasting ID? By what means will it be conveyed to me?
- 2 Educational Loan FAQs:
- 2.1 Who are qualified to apply for training advances?
- 2.2 What is the most extreme sum that can endorsed as Education Loan to an understudy?
- 2.3 How to apply for instruction advance for new candidate?
- 2.4 What is the date inside which advance application can be documented?
- 2.5 What are the necessities for the Guarantor?
- 2.6 How to apply for training credit for recharging candidate?
- 2.7 What reports required for recharging utilization of instruction credit?
- 2.8 What is the reimbursement system of Education Loan?
- 2.9 What records required for new utilization of training advance?
- 3 TRAINING & COACHING Related FAQs:
- 3.1 Q1. What kind of Training program WBMDFC give?
- 3.2 Q2. How WBMDFC give Skill Development Training?
- 3.3 Q3. How the understudies come to think about the Skill Development Training and Coaching Program? Is there a particular time for ad?
- 3.4 Q4. How the understudies present their application for preparing/instructing and what is the choice system?
- 3.5 Q5. How the applicants conveyed after their determination?
- 3.6 Q6. Regardless of whether any private offices is accessible for the chosen applicants and if so what is the standards?
- 3.7 Q7. What are the qualification standards for Skill Development Training and Coaching?
- 4 Useful Links:
WBMDFC scholarship.gov.in was built up in 1996 according to West Bengal Act XVIII of 1995, for example The West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1995.The Corporation has taken up different plans for Economic Welfare, Scholarships, professional preparing, mass mindfulness and vocation guiding which are running effectively for individual having a place with the told strict minority Communities i.e., Muslim/Christian/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain and Parsee for their monetary upliftment.
A portion of the Function of the Corporation:-
- To give various grants (Merit-Cum-Means, Post Matric, Pre Matric and Talent uphold payment) for poor and commendable understudies.
- To give Education Loans to poor and praiseworthy understudies for their investigations.
- So advance preparing programs for improvement and up degree of aptitude.
- To give preparing to different serious tests.
- So attempt programs for strengthening of minority ladies.
Also Read: SSP Scholarship
To address the developing yearning for training in the minority networks of the state and with the end goal of giving them more roads to financial and instructive versatility by stretching out money related help and support to the praiseworthy understudies having a place with the minority networks, so the State Government has chosen to set up the “Aikyashree” – West Bengal State Scholarships for Minority Students in West Bengal to be completely subsidized from the State spending plan from the monetary year 2019-20 onwards. For more Information visit this site: wbmdfc scholarship.gov.in.
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIP:
Three sorts of grants will be given under this plan :
- Pre-matric Scholarship (for worthy understudies from Class-I to Class-X)
- Post-matric Scholarship (for worthy understudies from Class-XI to Ph. D), and
- Legitimacy cum-Means Scholarships (for seeking after specialized and expert courses).
- The essential goal of the Pre-matric Scholarship is to urge the minority networks to send their kids to schools and to forestall drop-out.
- The Post-matric grant means to urge understudies to proceed with their quest for advanced education.
- So the goal of Merit-cum-Means grant for expert and specialized courses is to help the understudies to seek after expert/specialized investigations for thusly expanding their employability potential.
- For Pre-matric Scholarship, and
- Post-matric Scholarship
(I) Applicant must be a home of West Bengal.
(ii) Therefore must examination in a School/Institution perceived by an instructive Board/Council/University of the State/Central Government.
(iii) Must have made sure about at the very least half checks or proportional evaluation in the past definite assessment.
(iv) Therefore yearly family salary ought not surpass Rs.2 lakh.
(v) Students concentrating in organizations outside West Bengal won’t be qualified for pre-matric or post-matric grant.
- For Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
(I) The candidate must be a house of West Bengal.
(ii) Therefore student must have confirmation in a specialized/proficient course.
(iii) Must have made sure about at any rate half stamps in the last Higher Secondary/Graduation assessment.
(iv) Annual family pay of the understudy ought not be more than Rs.2.5 lakh.
(v) The understudies who are occupants of West Bengal yet seeking after examinations in recorded foundations situated external West Bengal, as might be advised every once in a while by the West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation, are likewise qualified for applying. For more Information visit this site: wbmdfc scholarship.gov.in.
Grants will be given to qualified understudies arranged by legitimacy and subject to the budgetary portion gave by the State Government. For recharging, so the candidate will be qualified for the grant on the off chance that he/she has acquired half checks in his/her past assessment.
The applications will be gotten online through a gateway intended for this reason. The applications will be checked by the Nodal Teachers of the separate School.
Therefore determination will be made according to the qualification rules and the dispensing will be made through Direct Bank Transfer. For more Information visit this site: wbmdfc scholarship.gov.in.
The West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) will be the Nodal Organization for this plan.
CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
The candidate needs to present an endorsement with respect to family pay at the hour of utilization.
For ‘reestablishment’ candidates, the continuation of grant will be liable to making sure about half checks in the earlier year assessment.
Upkeep recompense will be given to hostellers and day researchers.
Understudies ought to be ordinary in participation, so for which the measuring stick will be chosen by the skilled authority of the school.
In the event that an understudy abuses school discipline or some other terms and states of the grant, grant might be suspended or dropped. The State Government can likewise legitimately drop the honor if appropriately fulfilled of the reasons of infringement of these guidelines overseeing the plan.
On the off chance that an understudy is found to have gotten a grant by bogus articulation, his/her grant will be dropped forthwith and the measure of the grant paid will be recouped.
The course/educational expenses and upkeep remittance will be credited to the understudy’s ledger straightforwardly under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
AIKYASHREE Related FAQs:
Question 1: Is there a particular state grant plot for minorities?
Answer: Yes.This year state Govt. has dispatched another state minority grant plot named “Aikhyashree”.In expansion, there are two existing plans named TSP and SVMCM.
Question 2 :Who are qualified to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
Answer: Students having a place with minority networks for example Buddhist,Christian,Jain, Muslim,Parsee&Sikh are qualified to apply for different Scholarship plans. For additional subtleties please visit site www.wbmdfcscholarship.in
Question 3: What is the last date for submitting applications on the web?
Answer: Please visit our site to get the specific course of events.
Question 4: How can an understudy apply online for grant?
Answer: Go to www.wbmdfcscholarship.in and tap on New Registration alternative and proceed with the cycle. For more Information visit this site: wbmdfc scholarship.gov.in.
Question 5:How and whereto present the online application?
Answer: Take a print out of utilization structure, annex your mark, get the mark of your parent/gatekeeper on self confirmed pay testament and afterward submit it to your instructive foundations alongside the Bank Account subtleties.
Question 6: Can I alter the data previously spared and up-to what in particular time?
Answer: Yes, before locking your application
Also Read: SSP Portal Login
Question 7: What occurs, on the off chance that I identify botches after conclusive locking of the applications ?
Answer: Request the INSTITUTE/DISTRICT Minority office/STATE (where your application is by and by misleading) imperfection your application. In any case, this should be possible just before the last installment measure is finished.
Question 8: What sort of search office is given to understudies to Institute, District during enlistment measure?
Answer: List of enrolled establishment and Tracking of use are at Home Page. For more Information visit this site: wbmdfc scholarship.gov.in.
Question 9: Do I need to top off the online application at a time?
Answer: Not necessary.It can be finished part by part moreover.
Question 10: Is there any lasting ID? By what means will it be conveyed to me?
Answer: Yes, it very well may be found in the framework after culmination of the enlistment cycle. For more Information visit this site: wbmdfc scholarship.gov.in.
Educational Loan FAQs:
Who are qualified to apply for training advances?
Ans. The up-and-comer probably got at any rate half stamps in last assessment (Domestic-credits for concentrate in India) and 65% imprints in last assessment (Abroad-advances for concentrate outside India)
Therefore age of the competitor must be inside 16 to 32 years as on first January of the time of the application.
Yearly family Income ought to be upto Rs. 1,20,000 for Urban and Rs. 98,000 for Rural zones.
What is the most extreme sum that can endorsed as Education Loan to an understudy?
Ans. Greatest Rs. 4 lacs for every year and Rs. 20 lacs for the whole course (Domestic) and greatest Rs. 6 lacs in a year and Rs. 30 lacs for the whole course (Abroad).
How to apply for instruction advance for new candidate?
Ans. Visit the site www.wbmdfc.net and apply on the web.
What is the date inside which advance application can be documented?
Ans. It tends to done during the time at www.wbmdfc.net
What are the necessities for the Guarantor?
Ans. An underwriter who must be a salaried worker of a Central or State government, or a semi-Central, so or State government company or association. The greatest admissible age cutoff of the underwriter will be 54 years.
How to apply for training credit for recharging candidate?
Ans. The reestablishment utilization of the instructive advance ought to done in a disconnected mode by moving toward the organization.
What reports required for recharging utilization of instruction credit?
- Xerox duplicate of the endorsed letter
- Current year real declaration.
- Earlier year point sheet duplicate (last semester).
- So application to the Managing Director of the organization for arrival of recharging sum.
- Duplicate of Bank Account pass book.
What is the reimbursement system of Education Loan?
Ans. An aggregate of 22 PDCs taken from the contender for the reimbursement reason. This system of reimbursement will begin following a half year of fruition of the course or on getting any productive work whichever is prior. The applicant will needed to keep adequate assets in the record before the PDCs sent through the bank. A punishment will be charged to the applicant is instance of check disrespect. So the checks will sent quarterly (at regular intervals).
What records required for new utilization of training advance?
- Concede card of Madhyamik/tenth Examination
- Last assessment Mark sheet
- Family salary authentication gave by Pradhan/Councellor/Sabhadhipati/any gazetted official, and so forth.
- Fee structure of current instructive
- Current Year bonafide certificate issued by the Institute
- Guardian’s and candidate’s ID proof.
- Rank card for Entrance Exam (if any).
- Copy of Joint Bank pass book with parents (preferably with father), with photographs.
- So copy of Joint Bank pass book along with 22 blank cheques/ NACH with signatures of the joint account holders have to submitted for repayment purposes in the future.
TRAINING & COACHING Related FAQs:
Q1. What kind of Training program WBMDFC give?
Ans: Generally, WBMDFC gives (a) Skill Development Training and (b) different Coaching Programs for Pre Recruitment assessments.
Q2. How WBMDFC give Skill Development Training?
Ans: WBMDFC at present giving Skill Development Training through different presumed establishments like NIFT, IIFT, MSME Development Institute, MSME Central Tool Room and Training focus and so on.
Q3. How the understudies come to think about the Skill Development Training and Coaching Program? Is there a particular time for ad?
Ans: For Skill Development Training and Coaching Program, WBMDFC distributes notice in the main papers and furthermore in its site (www.wbmdfc.org). Warnings for such courses likewise shown at the Minority Bhawan of the Districts.
Q4. How the understudies present their application for preparing/instructing and what is the choice system?
Ans: For any Training/Coaching program, so the intrigue applicants needed to top off their structures through online gateway of WBMDFC (www.wbmdfc.org) as it were. The determination of the competitor done through composed test/individual meeting and after confirmation of records (for the up-and-comers who at long last chosen for preparing/instructing).
Q5. How the applicants conveyed after their determination?
Ans: The chose competitors imparted through SMS, email, WBMDFC site warning and so call through Call place.
Q6. Regardless of whether any private offices is accessible for the chosen applicants and if so what is the standards?
Ans : No such formal private offices are accessible. In any case, the outstation meriting competitors might endorsed some budgetary help towards food and housing for remaining in PG convenience appropriately orchestrated by them in counsel with WBMDFC. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that the program is private, at that point the chose meriting applicants should remain in the convenience as might be orchestrated by WBMDFC.60% participation in PG convenience/Hostel is obligatory.
Q7. What are the qualification standards for Skill Development Training and Coaching?
Ans: The competitor must be a habitation of the State of West Bengal so for more Information visit this site: wbmdfc scholarship.gov.in.
Age and Qualification – It different from course to course; so according to the prerequisite of every Skill Development Training and instructing.