District Merit Scholarship (DMS), Kerala 2021-22 is an initiative for meritorious students pursuing higher secondary, VHSC, ITI, or Polytechnic courses. The selected students will receive INR 1,250 per annum. The Directorate of Collegiate Education (DCE), Government of Kerala has released the notification for the District Merit Scholarship (DMS) 2019. The District Merit Scholarship has initiated by the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Kerala. This scheme is available only for the students of Kerala State. The government of Kerala grants District Merit Scholarship (DMS) 2021 to students who have passed in all subjects in the SSLC exam with an A+ grade. This SSLC exam must be conducted by the Board of Public Examination, Kerala.
डिस्ट्रिक्ट मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप (DMS), केरल 2021-22 हायर सेकेंडरी, VHSC, ITI या पॉलिटेक्निक कोर्स करने वाले मेधावी छात्रों के लिए एक पहल है। चयनित छात्रों को प्रति वर्ष INR 1,250 प्राप्त होगा। कॉलेजिएट शिक्षा निदेशालय (डीसीई), केरल सरकार ने जिला मेरिट छात्रवृत्ति (डीएमएस) 2019 के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। जिला मेरिट छात्रवृत्ति कॉलेजिएट शिक्षा निदेशालय, सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई है। केरल का। यह योजना केवल केरल राज्य के छात्रों के लिए उपलब्ध है। केरल सरकार उन छात्रों को डिस्ट्रिक्ट मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप (DMS) 2021 प्रदान करती है, जिन्होंने SSLC परीक्षा में सभी विषयों को A+ ग्रेड के साथ पास किया है। यह एसएसएलसी परीक्षा बोर्ड ऑफ पब्लिक एग्जामिनेशन, केरल द्वारा आयोजित की जानी चाहिए।
- 1 District Merit Scholarship (DMS) 2021
- 2 What is the merit of scholarship?
- 3 Is a merit scholarship a full ride?
- 4 How do you get a 100% scholarship?
- 5 Should scholarships be based on merit or need?
- 6 District Merit Scholarship Eligibility 2021-22
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for DMS Scholarship
- 8 Checklist of Documents
- 9 District Merit Scholarship Renewal
- 10 District Merit Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- 11 District Merit Scholarship Awarded Student List (DCE Selection List)
- 12 HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR DCE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- 13 DCE SCHOLARSHIP HELPLINE NUMBER
- 14 LIST OF DCE SCHOLARSHIP
- 15 What are scholarships after the 12th?
- 16 Are Egrants and post-matric scholarship the same?
- 17 What is the amount of DCE scholarship?
- 18 What are the scholarships available for 12th passed students in Kerala?
- 19 Who is eligible for a DCE scholarship?
District Merit Scholarship (DMS) 2021
DMS is available for students of Kerala who are currently studying in Higher Secondary, VHSC, ITI, or polytechnic Courses. This Scholarship is one of the initiatives of Govt. of Kerala to encourage Kerala students for pursuing engineering courses. DMS provides financial support to underprivileged students who cannot afford their education. It also helps meritorious students to complete engineering courses without financial hassle.
Govt. of Kerala has introduced DMS to award outstanding meritorious students in the education sector as well as in the economically and socially backward classes. This project envisages the development and implementation of a web-based scholarship management system. It is an efficient and foolproof system that facilitates DCE for the selection of students and disbursements of scholarships.
Govt. of Kerala releases both Fresh and Renewal application forms to apply for DMS. It is mandatory that candidates applying for DMS Fresh Application should not apply for it earlier. On the other hand, a Renewal Application is for those candidates who have applied for it earlier.
Also Read:-Registration 201-22
What is the merit of scholarship?
A merit-based scholarship, in particular, is meant for students who are academically meritorious to encourage them to pursue their further education. It acts as a reward for them and motivates them to fulfill their dreams.
Is a merit scholarship a full ride?
One of the most common types of full-ride scholarships, merit-based scholarships are reserved for students that have shown academic excellence. This is usually determined through GPA, SAT scores, ACT scores, or through a combination of the three. Financial need-based.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
How to Get a Full Scholarship
- Know where to look.
- Prepare in advance.
- Work hard and keep motivated.
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants.
- Read the application instructions carefully.
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Be realistic.
Should scholarships be based on merit or need?
Merit-based aid offers financial support based on a student’s academic achievements. Need-based aid provides funds for students based on their level of financial need. Students may receive both types of aid to fund their post-secondary studies.
District Merit Scholarship Eligibility 2021-22
Those students who are eligible can only apply before the District Merit Scholarship Last Date. The Eligibility to apply online for the scholarship is given below.
- The student must be Residential of Kerala.
- Those who have passed Kerala SSLC Exam with A+ Grade in all subject is only eligible.
- Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Degree Course Enrolled Students can apply only apply for the scholarship.
- The Annual Income of the family should be less than the asked by the department.
Eligibility Criteria for DMS Scholarship
To avail of the benefits of the DMS scholarship, the applicant must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must have passed the SSLC Examination conducted by the Kerala State Board of Public Examination.
- In the SSLC Examination, students must have obtained an A+ grade in all the subjects.
- Higher Secondary, ITI, VHSC, Polytechnic course students can also apply for the Scholarship.
Also Read:- Central Scholarship
Checklist of Documents
Here is a list of the requisite documents for applying to the DMS scholarship program:
- Marksheets along with attested copies of School and College certificates.
- Age proof (class 10th board certificate or birth certificate)
- Latest passport size photographs.
- Affidavit along with certificates that show the annual family income as well as additional income.
- Permanent residential proof (ration card, voter ID card, Aadhar card, electricity bill)
- Bank account details of the Candidate.
- If the candidates have any disability then they must have the documents for that.
District Merit Scholarship Renewal
The candidates can renew the application annually once they have registered with the official site of the DMS Scholarship. The students must perform satisfactorily in each academic year to be able to renew their application for the scholarship. Here are some steps for the renewal of the application form:
- To renew the application visit the official DCE, Government of Kerala website.
- Log in by entering the registration ID, DOB, and password and then renew the existing ones.
- Fill in the details accurately.
- Submit the DMS scholarship renewal application form.
District Merit Scholarship 2022 Last Date
|Fresh Application Start Date||08th November 2021|
|Fresh Application End Date||31st December 2021|
|Renewal Application Start Date||10th September 2021|
|Renewal Application End Date||30th November 2021|
District Merit Scholarship Awarded Student List (DCE Selection List)
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the scholarship can check their names in the selection list. Steps to check DCE Selection List are given below.
- First of all, visit the Department of College Education Official Website i.e. https://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/.
- Home Page with all the Scholarship Scheme will open.
- Click on the District Merit Scholarship from the list.
- Here on the new page appeared to click on Selection List Link.
- A pdf will open on the screen in the new tab.
- Check the Students List Online from this pdf.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR DCE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- The candidate has to go on the official website through @http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/
- Now on the left side notification Box click on the online registration.
- Now on the new tab, you have to read all the terms and conditions and click on the Online Register
- After that a form will appear on your screen you have to fill up that form with all the correct details.
- Now the candidate has to select the course which they want to apply for a scholarship.
- After that, the applicants have to attach all the required documents and click on the submit button.
- Now the office will investigate and after completing the investigation they will allot the Scholarship amount.
DCE SCHOLARSHIP HELPLINE NUMBER
If the student is facing any type of problem such as Registration upload of documents etc, the higher department of DCE will set the Helpline number for those applicants who are facing the problem then can contact the department will solve their query.
LIST OF DCE SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship Of Dependents Of Jawans
- ASPIRE Scholarship
- Post Metric Scholarship for Disabilities
- Post-Metric Scholarship for Minority
- Central Sector Scholarship Site
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
- Hindi Scholarship
- General Scholarship
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship
- Sanskrit Scholarship
- State Merit Scholarship
- District Merit Scholarship
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship
- Blind/PH Scholarship
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship
What are scholarships after the 12th?
Following are the top 10 scholarships available for students who have completed their 12th class:
College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students.
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship.
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships.
- INSPIRE Scholarship.
Are Egrants and post-matric scholarship the same?
E-Grantz scholarship is a scheme provided for Pre-matric and Post-matric students of SC, ST, and OBC categories by the Kerala Government. What are the eligibility conditions required for e-Grantz? Answer: Students who are pursuing post matric courses approved by the university or board.
ई-ग्रांट स्कॉलरशिप केरल सरकार द्वारा अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति और ओबीसी श्रेणियों के प्री-मैट्रिक और पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रों के लिए प्रदान की जाने वाली एक योजना है। ई-ग्रांटज़ के लिए आवश्यक पात्रता शर्तें क्या हैं? उत्तर: जो छात्र विश्वविद्यालय या बोर्ड द्वारा अनुमोदित पोस्ट मैट्रिक पाठ्यक्रम कर रहे हैं।
What is the amount of DCE scholarship?
Rs. 10,000 for each selected scholar at different levels. For undergraduate courses – 55 scholarships of Rs. 200 per month to each scholar.
What are the scholarships available for 12th passed students in Kerala?
Types of scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities -NSP(PMS).
- Central Sector Scholarship -NSP(CSS).
- State Merit Scholarship -DCE(SMS).
- District Merit Scholarship -DCE(DMS).
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE(MSCT).
- Hindi Scholarship -DCE(HS)
Who is eligible for a DCE scholarship?
The scholarship is open for students who belong to the Minority Community (Muslim, Christian, Parsi, Sikh, Buddhist, and Jains). They must be pursuing an ITI course. The annual income of the family should be less than INR 8 Lakh per annum.