NSP Last Date 2022 – NSP is the central portal to apply for state-level, central level, and UGC scholarship schemes. NSP registration forms are available online. So The last date for the National Scholarship Portal for Central Schemes is December 15, 2021.
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल 2022 – एनएसपी राज्य स्तर, केंद्रीय स्तर और यूजीसी छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन करने वाला केंद्रीय पोर्टल है। एनएसपी पंजीकरण फॉर्म ऑनलाइन उपलब्ध हैं। तो केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल की अंतिम तिथि 15 दिसंबर, 2021 है।
- 1 National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Apply Online
- 2 National Scholarship Portal NSP 2022
- 3 NSP Scholarship Form 2022
- 4 National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Central Schemes
- 5 National Scholarship Portal 2022 – State Schemes
- 6 National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Different Scholarships
- 7 Benefits of National Scholarship Portal 2022
- 8 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) :– What it is?
- 9 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Why it was created?
- 10 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Apply through its Mobile App
- 11 NSP Last Date 2022
- 12 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts
- 13 NSP Last Date 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Apply Online
To apply for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 follow the following step-by-step guide.
- To apply online for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 visit “scholarships.gov.in”, tap on Login, and then tap on Fresh 2021-22.
- So Fill in Application ID, Password (DOB) & CAPTCHA, and then tap on Login.
- thereby Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, fill in the OTP and New Password and then go with the option which redirects you to another webpage.
- So On the other webpage, you will be asked to fill in some credentials, upload some required documents and then finalize your application.
Note: You have to upload some required documents at the time of applying, these documents are Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate,10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc.
Also Read:- District Merit Scholarship
National Scholarship Portal NSP 2022
There is a range of scholarship schemes that students can apply for through NSP 2.0 or Scholarships.gov.in. Thereby, based on the eligibility criteria, a limited number of students are selected for a particular scheme.
NSP Scholarship Form 2022
The students who are eligible can proceed with filling out the NSP 2022 registration form. Students need to complete the registration NSP 2.0 before the National scholarship portal’s last date. The NSP registration form’s last date may vary from scheme to scheme. Hence, it is advised to keep track of the last date to register on time.
Steps for NSP Registration 2022 through National Scholarship Portal
- Visit the official website of NSP 2.0: scholarships.gov.in
- Look for the “New Registration” tab available on the top menu, click on it.
- A new NSP registration form 2022 will appear on the screen.
- After that, select the scholarship from the various schemes for which the candidate is eligible.
- Candidates were asked to enter their name, date of birth, mobile number, email-Id, state of domicile, category, and bank details.
- Then, upload a copy of the Bank Passbook in PDF or Jpeg Format of size 200KB and enter the captcha given on the right side.
- Click on register to submit the details at National scholarship portal 2.0 to get a unique application number.
- After this, the candidate will receive the NSP student login details like application number and password on their registered mobile number.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Central Schemes
The central schemes of the national scholarship portal are offered by various central ministries including the Ministry of Labour & Employment, the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, the Ministry of Minority Affairs, the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, and more. So These are all-India level scholarships for minority students to pursue their further studies without any financial constraints.
Also Read:- Central Scholarship
National Scholarship Portal 2022 – State Schemes
Like the central government, the state government also provides scholarships for the students who are the natives of that respective state. Hence many state governments operate their own scholarship portal for applications, some prefer to invite applications through the national scholarship portal. Currently, the National Scholarship Portal covers the state schemes of 6 different states, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Arunachal Pradesh.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Different Scholarships
There are various scholarship programs for students of class 1 to Ph.D. Students can apply through the National scholarship portal registration site: scholarships.gov.in. The NSP 2022 is categorized into 3 different sections that are:
- Central Schemes
- UGC Schemes
- State Schemes
Benefits of National Scholarship Portal 2022
It is a very useful portal that helps students in registration, fee payment, sanction, scholarship process, and disbursement.
- National Scholarship Portal login helps students to keep track of events.
- Thereby reducing the duplication of NSP portal applications.
- Because NSP student login and NSP institute login reduce the time and effort.
- So students from across the country can easily apply for the NSP Scholarship.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) :– What it is?
Introduced as the Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), the National Scholarship Portal emerges as one of the most prominent scholarship portals that offer a variety of services ranging from student scholarship application to the disbursal of scholarships to them. So Offering a SMART (Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent) system for effective and faster disposal of scholarships, the portal ensures direct delivery of funds to the beneficiary’s account thereby avoiding any chances of leakage.
राष्ट्रीय ई-गवर्नेंस योजना (एनईजीपी) के तहत मिशन मोड परियोजना के रूप में पेश किया गया, राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल सबसे प्रमुख छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टलों में से एक के रूप में उभरा है जो छात्र छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन से लेकर छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण तक विभिन्न प्रकार की सेवाएं प्रदान करता है। इसलिए छात्रवृत्ति के प्रभावी और तेजी से निपटान के लिए एक स्मार्ट (सरलीकृत, मिशन-उन्मुख, जवाबदेह, उत्तरदायी और पारदर्शी) प्रणाली की पेशकश करते हुए, पोर्टल लाभार्थी के खाते में धन की सीधी डिलीवरी सुनिश्चित करता है जिससे रिसाव की किसी भी संभावना से बचा जा सके।
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Why it was created?
What was the need to create this portal? This is an obvious question to occur in your mind. The key objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- To ensure that the scholarships are being disbursed to students on a timely basis
- Offer a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- Reate a transparent scholars’ database
- Avoid duplication that occurs while processing the applications
- Harmonize the variety of scholarships and their norms
- Ensure the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Apply through its Mobile App
Keeping in view the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India has launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2018 to make scholarship application easier and more convenient for the students. Hence students can download and install the mobile app through Google Play Store on their respective mobile devices. So in addition to this, there is the availability of the NSP mobile app in the ‘UMANG’ app that was launched earlier by the government. If you already have the UMANG app installed on your mobile devices, you can also start applying for the scholarship by registering on the NSP mobile app. Thereby the app covers the end-to-end services of the National Scholarship Portal. So You can not only get access to NSP scholarships but also apply for them in a few simple steps.
मोबाइल प्रौद्योगिकी के आगमन को ध्यान में रखते हुए, छात्रों के लिए छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन को आसान और अधिक सुविधाजनक बनाने के लिए भारत सरकार ने वर्ष 2018 में अपना ‘राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल मोबाइल ऐप’ लॉन्च किया है। इसलिए छात्र अपने संबंधित मोबाइल उपकरणों पर Google Play Store के माध्यम से मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड और इंस्टॉल कर सकते हैं। तो इसके अलावा, सरकार द्वारा पहले लॉन्च किए गए ‘उमंग’ ऐप में एनएसपी मोबाइल ऐप की उपलब्धता है। यदि आपके मोबाइल में उमंग ऐप पहले से इंस्टॉल है, तो आप एनएसपी मोबाइल ऐप पर पंजीकरण करके भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करना शुरू कर सकते हैं। जिससे ऐप नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल की एंड-टू-एंड सेवाओं को कवर करता है। तो आप न केवल एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति तक पहुंच प्राप्त कर सकते हैं बल्कि कुछ सरल चरणों में उनके लिए आवेदन भी कर सकते हैं।
NSP Last Date 2022
December 15, 2021
The National scholarship portal the last date is December 15, 2021, for central schemes. So Eligible candidates can apply online for the post-matric scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in. The NSP scholarship 2022 system suggests suitable schemes for students for which they are eligible.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts
- As per NSP, the academic year 2020-21 witnessed disbursal of close to INR 2,731 Cr of scholarships as of 01st September 2021. So The scholarships are basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Professional and Technical Courses). thereby Besides this, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is meant for students from Class 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total of INR 1905.21 Cr of scholarship funds in the year 2020-21.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE) which is dedicated to higher education distributed only INR 168.59 Cr.
- Furthermore, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Social Justice had disbursed scholarships of INR 20.23 Cr and INR 6.33 Cr respectively under their respective schemes meant for ST and SC students pursuing higher education.
NSP Last Date 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NSP Scholarship?
The scholarships listed on the NSP portal are commonly referred to as NSP Scholarships. These scholarships can be broadly classified as Central Government Scholarships, State Government Scholarships, and UGC Scholarships. Further, Central Government Scholarships can be classified on the basis of the Ministries offering those scholarships. Is. So The state government scholarships have listed scholarships from various state governments.
Who can apply for NSP Scholarship?
All the NSP scholarships are being provided by various departments working under the Government of India and other state governments. So Thus, the eligibility criteria may differ for each NSP scholarship. Kindly check individual scholarships to know their eligibility criteria. So These scholarships are for the students of classes 1 to 12, undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and are for postdoctoral students. Also, you can find scholarships for SC, ST, OBC, EBC, minority communities in the list available.