National Scholarship 2021-22 is a digital gateway to various government scholarship schemes offered by the central government, state governments, and other government agencies like UGC and AICTE. It is a one-stop platform for students who are interested in applying for various educational schemes and scholarship services. The portal also looks after the implementation of scholarship schemes and their disbursement.
The government has created a unique website named National Scholarship Portal (NSP) which lists all the national and state-level scholarships for students studying within India. Students of any caste, creed, class, or gender can apply for the National Scholarship through NSP. Apart from this, there are also various corporate organizations that offer national-level scholarships to support meritorious and underprivileged students.
The National Scholarship Portal hosts 118 scholarship schemes worth hundreds of crores for registered scholarship seekers on the platform. It has been taken up as a ‘Mission Mode Project’ under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). As per the data released for the academic year 2020-21, the NSP has helped the government in implementing and disbursing scholarships worth over Rs 2,800 crore. The platform has over 127 lakh applications, out of which more than 84 lakh applications are verified.
- 1 What is National Scholarship Portal?
- 2 Why was the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) created?
- 3 Benefits of NSP
- 4 National Scholarship 2021-22 Required Documents
- 5 National Scholarship 2021-22 Portal Key Disbursement Facts
- 6 How to apply on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22?
- 7 Procedure to check eligibility in scholarship
- 8 FAQ- Frequently Asked Question On National Scholarship 2021-22
National Scholarship 2021-22 In Hindi
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति 2021-22 केंद्र सरकार, राज्य सरकारों और यूजीसी और एआईसीटीई जैसी अन्य सरकारी एजेंसियों द्वारा दी जाने वाली विभिन्न सरकारी छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं का एक डिजिटल प्रवेश द्वार है। यह उन छात्रों के लिए वन-स्टॉप प्लेटफॉर्म है जो विभिन्न शैक्षिक योजनाओं और छात्रवृत्ति सेवाओं के लिए आवेदन करने में रुचि रखते हैं। पोर्टल छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं के कार्यान्वयन और उनके वितरण को भी देखता है।
सरकार ने नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल (NSP) नाम से एक अनूठी वेबसाइट बनाई है, जो भारत के भीतर पढ़ने वाले छात्रों के लिए सभी राष्ट्रीय और राज्य स्तर की स्कॉलरशिप को सूचीबद्ध करती है। किसी भी जाति, पंथ, वर्ग या लिंग के छात्र एनएसपी के माध्यम से राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इसके अलावा, विभिन्न कॉर्पोरेट संगठन भी हैं जो मेधावी और वंचित छात्रों को समर्थन देने के लिए राष्ट्रीय स्तर की छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करते हैं।
Also Read:- NCVT ITI Verification
What is National Scholarship Portal?
National Scholarship Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services are enabled ranging from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and disbursement of various scholarships to the students.
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the most prominent scholarship portals launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. So it provides various scholarship schemes to SC/ST/OBC/Minority and General Category students. NSP ensures timely disbursement of scholarships to the students and avoids duplication in processing.
Its main objective is to create a transparent database of scholars and ensure that scholarships to eligible students are disbursed through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल एक वन-स्टॉप समाधान है जिसके माध्यम से छात्र आवेदन, आवेदन रसीद, प्रसंस्करण, मंजूरी और छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण से लेकर विभिन्न सेवाओं को सक्षम किया जाता है।
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल (NSP) इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार द्वारा शुरू किए गए सबसे प्रमुख छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टलों में से एक है। इसलिए यह एससी/एसटी/ओबीसी/अल्पसंख्यक और सामान्य श्रेणी के छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति योजनाएं प्रदान करता है। एनएसपी छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति का समय पर वितरण सुनिश्चित करता है और प्रसंस्करण में दोहराव से बचाता है।
इसका मुख्य उद्देश्य विद्वानों का एक पारदर्शी डेटाबेस बनाना और यह सुनिश्चित करना है कि पात्र छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रत्यक्ष लाभ हस्तांतरण (डीबीटी) के माध्यम से वितरित की जाती है।
Why was the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) created?
The National Scholarship Portal was launched by the Government of India under the National e-Governance Initiative to ensure the flow of funds directly into the bank accounts of the students without any hindrance. The major objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- Ensuring Application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
- Avoiding duplication when processing applications
- To provide a common platform for Central and State Government scholarships to the students
- To harmonize the diversity of scholarships and their criteria
- Creating a transparent scholarly database
- Ensuring timely disbursement of all scholarships to students
Benefits of NSP
There are several benefits that eligible students can avail themselves from the National Scholarship Portal, which are:
- NSP Scholarship simplifies the process as the information is available under one umbrella.
- This, being a unified application for all scholarships, ensures that students do not need to visit other websites to know about eligibility or the application process.
- This helps reduce duplication of applications.
- NSP suggests suitable schemes for the students.
- It acts as Decision Support System (DSS) for various Ministries and Departments, providing updated information on demand.
- This ensures faster scholarship processing.
- It helps to standardize master data for all Indian-level courses and institutes.
Also Read:- NSP Scholarship
National Scholarship 2021-22 Required Documents
For government scholarship, a candidate needs to upload the following documents along with his/her application:
- Applicant’s bank account details along with IFSC code of the bank branch
- 10th and 12th pass certificate with a valid document
- Scanned copy of bank passbook
- A valid Aadhar card proof with Aadhaar number
- In the absence of an Aadhar card, a genuine student certificate from the institute/school is requir
- If the institution or school is different from the applicant’s domicile status, the student must carry a genuine student certificate from the institution where he or she studied
For private scholarships, common documents required for the registration process include:
- photo identity proof
- residence certificate
- class 12 mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- admission proof
- income certificate
In addition to the above documents, applicants should check the respective scholarship for other necessary documents required to complete the application process.
National Scholarship 2021-22 Portal Key Disbursement Facts
- According to the NSP, the academic year 2020-21 saw the disbursement of scholarships worth around Rs 2,800 crore till 01 September 2021.
- Scholarships are basically divid into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Vocational and Technical courses).
- Apart from the above fact, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is for the students of class 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total scholarship amount of INR 1905.21 Crore in the year 2020-21.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE), which is dedicat to higher education, disbursed only Rs 168.59 crore.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs and the Ministry of Social Justice had distributed scholarships worth INR 20.23 crore and INR 6.33 crore respectively under their respective schemes for ST and SC students pursuing higher education.
How to apply on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22?
To avail of various scholarships and help students apply for them, one needs to register on NSP. Thereby Students must know how to apply through the scholarship portal.
However, before applying for the scholarship, students must ensure that their current educational institution is registered on the portal. If the institute is not registered on the portal, the student will not be able to apply for any scholarship. The portal also has a provision for institutions to register themselves, if not already registered.
Registration with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- All new users need to visit the home page of the National Scholarship Portal for registration.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- After That, A page of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will open.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- And You will receive a Student Application ID and Password on your registered mobile number.
Logging in with the National Scholarship Portal
- To log in, visit the home page of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Login tab.
- And Enter the Application ID and Password received on the registered number.
- After that, the National Scholarship Portal login will be done.
Procedure to check eligibility in scholarship
Any applicant who wants to apply for a scholarship under NSP must check their eligibility by following some easy
- You need to visit the National Scholarship Portal to check eligibility
- From the home page of the website you have to go to the “services” option
- Click on “Scheme Eligibility” from the drop-down options
- Enter details like Domicile State/UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Gender, Annual Income of Parents, Whether Disabled and Captcha Code.
- Click on National Scholarship Portal Eligibility Option “Check Eligibility”
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question On National Scholarship 2021-22
What is the last date of the National Scholarship 2021?
December 15, 2021
The last date for the National Scholarship Portal for Central Schemes is December 15, 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online for Post-Matric Scholarship through National Scholarship Portal. The NSP Scholarship 2022 system suggests suitable schemes for the students for which they are eligible.
What is the last date of the NSP Scholarship 2022?
But now, the government has decided to extend the last dates till 15th January 2022 for many scholarship programs available on this scholarship portal. The last dates for Detective Verification and Institute Verification have also been extended till January 15, 2022.
Who are eligible for National Scholarship Scheme 2021?
The Government of India says that only those students who are above 80 percent of the successful candidates in the relevant stream from a particular board examination in class 12th and doing regular courses and not availing any other scholarship can apply. are eligible. National.
Also Read:- E-Pass Status 2019
Can I Apply for NSP Scholarship Now?
The applications for all these central schemes generally start in the month of July/August and continue till the month of December/January. For the academic year 2020-21, the application deadline for central schemes on NSP was 31 December 2020. However, it has been extended till 31 November 2021.
How can I get the free scholarship?
- Financial aid office at a college or career school.
- A high school or TRIO counselor.
- The US The Department of Labor’s free scholarship search tool.
- federal agencies.
- Your state grant agency.
- The reference section of your library.