NSP Application Status: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the topmost government portals which provides Multiple Scholarship Programs offered by the State, Central Government, and other Government Organizations. And NSP Portal is a digital Scholarship hub that helps all Indian Students who need to apply for 10th and 12th Class Scholarships. NSP check application status
On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms. According to the recent Survey, more than 7 lakh Students registered their names through the NSP portal to get Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This platform invites more than one hundred lakh scholarship forms and it accepts eighty-five to ninety lakh applications after screening the application forms Every year. In the academic year 2022-2023, one hundred and five lakh applications were verified by the NSP Portal admin.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 What is the NSP?
- 3 The process to know the National scholarship status (Fresh/ renewal):
- 4 3 types of Scholarship Schemes are Offered by the (NSP) Portal.
- 5 List of Key Documents to Apply this scheme:
- 6 How to apply for New Scholarship via the NSP portal?
- 7 Check NSP Status
- 8 How to Check NSP Scholarship Status:
- 9 FAQs on NSP Application Status
- 9.1 Who is eligible to apply for NSP Scholarships?
- 9.2 How can I edit my New Scholarship Application Form after submitting it Successful through the NSP Portal?
- 9.3 How to recover the Application ID or Password through the NSP Portal if he/ She forgets the Application ID or Password?
- 9.4 How do renew the Scholarships? Shall I renew my scholarship through the NSP Portal?
- 9.5 What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल (एनएसपी) शीर्ष सरकारी पोर्टलों में से एक है जो राज्य, केंद्र सरकार और अन्य सरकारी संगठनों द्वारा प्रदान किए जाने वाले कई छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम प्रदान करता है। एनएसपी पोर्टल एक डिजिटल स्कॉलरशिप हब है जो उन सभी भारतीय छात्रों की मदद करता है, जिन्हें 10वीं और 12वीं कक्षा की स्कॉलरशिप के लिए आवेदन करने की आवश्यकता है।
इस एनएसपी पोर्टल पर छात्र 10वीं, 12वीं, डिग्री और पीजी स्तर की छात्रवृत्ति और उनके पंजीकरण फॉर्म पा सकते हैं। हाल के सर्वेक्षण के अनुसार, शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2022-2023 के लिए छात्रवृत्ति प्राप्त करने के लिए 7 लाख से अधिक छात्रों ने एनएसपी पोर्टल के माध्यम से अपना नाम पंजीकृत कराया।
यह मंच एक सौ लाख से अधिक छात्रवृत्ति फॉर्म आमंत्रित करता है और यह हर साल आवेदन फॉर्मों की जांच के बाद पचहत्तर से नब्बे लाख आवेदन स्वीकार करता है। शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2022-2023 में एनएसपी पोर्टल व्यवस्थापक द्वारा एक सौ पांच लाख आवेदनों का सत्यापन किया गया।
What is the NSP?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is launched by the Central Government of India. The NSP portal platform offers various Scholarship schemes like Central, State, and UGC Schemes.
And it was introduced to implement the Scholarship schemes among the Scholarship seekers who applied on this Portal. There are many benefits of the NSP Portal. The following benefits are listed below.
- Students can find any kind of Scholarship from this NSP Portal.
- Candidates who are Studying 10th, 12th, and higher Classes can register their names through this platform.
- Students can find out State, Central, and UGC Scholarships complete details and Course & Institutions information on this single Portal.
- You can make sure to register for fresh and renewal scholarships on this portal.
The process to know the National scholarship status (Fresh/ renewal):
- To know the Status of NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action.
- Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
- Then, log in to the Scholarship page and Check the NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal applications.
- If your application is in pending status, the Scholarship amount will sanction within one month. Otherwise, it will be credited.
3 types of Scholarship Schemes are Offered by the (NSP) Portal.
- Central Schemes
- UGC Schemes
- State Schemes
The Indian Government runs different types of Schemes to help the Students and their needs people every year. And different departments in India will work under the Central Government of India.
A huge number of scholarships are offered by the Central govt through the NSP Portal to help the Students pursue their dream Courses for their academic careers.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is one of the topmost Indian Government Bodies. And it is functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The UGC Offers more Scholarship Schemes through the NSP Portal.
Students who are belonging below given States can open the State link Central and State Government offers scholarships for Candidates who are residents of that respective state.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Himachal Pradesh
List of Key Documents to Apply this scheme:
Before applying for the NSP 10th /12th/ Degree/ PG Standard Scholarships, students are required to submit the below-listed documents to finish the Online Scholarship Process via the NSP portal.
As per the National Scholarship Policies, there are no required documents to submit to the respective board to finish the scholarship process if the Scholarship amount is less than Rs.50,000. The Scholarship amount which is more than fifty thousand and above must keep the below-given documents.
- Students’ Educational Certificates
- Active Private or Public Sector Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Student’s Identity Proof like Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Ration Card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate
- Bonafide of the Current academic year or Previous academic Session from the College or School.
How to apply for New Scholarship via the NSP portal?
In order to obtain Central, State, and UGC Scholarships, Students can register their names through the NSP Portal by login into the Students page. Here we have clearly mentioned the Steps by step process to apply for a Scholarship.
- The Fresh Students must visit the National Scholarship Portal and Click on the “New Registration” link. And next, Students need to read the Complete guidance for registration on the NSP portal.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Continue button. Students can fill in the details like Name, Father Name, Qualification, State, and Create a password and click on the register.
- After registering on the NSP portal, Students can click on Login to apply and login to the Students page by providing the application ID password.
- Next, applicants can change their Password by giving their mobile number if they required it.
- After entering the Dashboard of the NSP Portal, Students can find out the application form link and open it on the new page.
- Start to fill up the proper details of the applicants and click on Save and Continue option. Finally, Submit your Scholarship application form to the NSP Board by re-verifying the details.
Check NSP Status
अगर आप स्कॉलरशिप आवेदन किये हैं और उसका स्टेटस को देखना चाहते हैं कि अभी स्टेटस क्या हैं कब तक पेमेंट मिलेगा तो आप अपने Application No या Account No से बहुत आसानी स्टेटस को देख सकते हैं।
How to Check NSP Scholarship Status:
- अगर आपको Application No से स्टेटस देखना है तो उपर दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करें
- उसके बाद दूसरा पेज open होगा उसमे अपना Application No को देके, Captcha Code देके search करें।
- आपका Status दिख जाएगा कि अभी कहा हैं, Under process ministry या Under Process Agency.
- और अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप ICT Academy NSP YouTube Channel का Video को जरूर देखें।
FAQs on NSP Application Status
Who is eligible to apply for NSP Scholarships?
The Students from Class 1st to 12th Standard, UG, PG, and PhD and Postdoctoral will be eligible to apply for NSP Scholarships. And, students can find SC / ST/ Minority/ OBC and EBS Scholarships through the NSP portal. In India, there are different departments functioning under the state & central governments and also they will offer various Scholarships through the National scholarship portal. The Complete registration Process for new scholarships will be done through the NSP portals only.
How can I edit my New Scholarship Application Form after submitting it Successful through the NSP Portal?
There is no option to edit the submitted application Form through the NSP 2.0 Portal. Before submitting the application form, you need to re-check the details twice or thrice.
How to recover the Application ID or Password through the NSP Portal if he/ She forgets the Application ID or Password?
Students can able to recover the Application ID or Password by using the Forgot Password button at the NSP portal.
How do renew the Scholarships? Shall I renew my scholarship through the NSP Portal?
Yes. Students have an option to renew the Previous Scholarship Programme. To renew the scholarship Scheme, applicants must visit the NSP portal, and click on the Renewal option. After that, you need to enter the registration number and Password for the renewal of the application.
What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
Immediately contact the Nodal Officer (either Institute Nodal Officer or District / State Level Nodal Officer) where your application is lying for verification and request him to mark your application as DEFECTIVE. NSP track application status