NSP Login has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and knowledge Technology. it’s a digital platform that accepts applications for various scholarships of UGC (University Grant Commission) and AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) alongside scholarships offered by the central and state governments.
Also Read: NPS Login
The National Scholarship Portal Login may be also referred to as (NSP) is a one-stop scholarship portal through which SC / ST / OBC / minority students can apply for various scholarships. So far, this portal is accepting applications for quite 50 scholarships by many students. consistent with information received from sources, quite 2000 crores scholarship has been issued by NSP thus far.
- 0.1 National Scholarship Portal (NSP):
- 0.2 NSP 2.0 benefits students in the following ways.
- 0.3 The objective of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP):
- 0.4 Check Eligibility For Scholarship Application on NSP 2.0 Portal:
- 0.5 Essential Documents:
- 0.6 First Step Registration:
- 0.7 Second Step Login:
- 0.8 Procedure to see Scheme Wise Scholarship, Sanctioned List:
- 0.9 The procedure of Renewal at National Scholarship Portal:
- 0.10 Procedure to look at Institute/School/ITI:
- 0.11 Procedure to look District wise Nodal Officer:
- 0.12 How am I able to check my scholarship status in NSP?
- 0.13 How am I able to check my scholarship status?
- 0.14 What is the last date of NSP 2020?
- 0.15 How am I able to get a post-matric scholarship?
- 0.16 How much money is during a scholarship?
- 0.17 Why scholarships aren’t coming?
- 0.18 What is the quantity of post-matric scholarship?
- 0.19 In which month NSP scholarship money will come?
- 0.20 What is the income limit for NSP scholarship?
- 0.21 How much may be a minority scholarship?
- 1 Useful Links:
National Scholarship Portal (NSP):
The National Scholarship Portal also referred to as NSP, maybe a portal launched as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGp). This portal provides a platform to use for scholarship schemes of Central and State Governments and scholarships started by various government agencies.
This portal continues to be the leading portal for scholarship applications across the country. There are quite 125 lakh scholarship applications on the portal, out of which 105 lakh applications are accepted. The portal remains the primary choice of scholarship application for college kids through effective and speedy disposal of scholarships, smart, simple, mission-oriented responsive and transparent system.
NSP 2.0 benefits students in the following ways.
- This portal provides a standard platform for scholarship schemes under the Central and government.
- You can make one application for various scholarships which saves time.
- With the launch of this portal, it’s become easier to settle scholarships, which has increased transparency.
- You can get master data of scholarship granting institutions in the least India level.
- Schemes of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020
- As you’ve got been told, on this portal you’ll apply for scholarships started by the Central and State Governments also as scholarship scheme of state agencies.
Here we’ll provide you with information about the scholarships started by Central, government and Government agencies available on NSP.
The objective of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP):
The main objectives of starting the NSP Login are as follows.
- This portal ensures timely scholarship availability to students.
- In this digital age, this portal has simplified the method of obtaining scholarships by making all the procedures easy.
- It is a standard platform For scholarship schemes of the Central and government.
- There is no change in processing to make a database of learners on this portal.
Check Eligibility For Scholarship Application on NSP 2.0 Portal:
To apply under the NSP 2.0 portal For any scholarship under the Central and government, you’ll need to fulfil the eligibility criteria given below.
- First of all, attend the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage of the web site, you’ve got to click on the “Service” section.
- A menu will open ahead of you, here you’ve got to click on the “Scheme Eligibility” option.
- Enter details like Domicile State / UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste / Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Whether Disabled, etc.
- Fill the CAPTCHA code given within the picture and click on on the Check Eligibility button.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate (not required For general category)
- Bank account passbook
- Copy of income certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Self-declaration certificate
- Education certificate of the previous year
- National Scholarship Portal Registration Procedure
- Here, we are providing information about the registration process on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
First Step Registration:
- First of all, you’ve got to travel to the National Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage of the web site, you’ve got to click on the choice “New Registration“.
- The instructions page will open ahead of you, after reading the instructions, you’ll click on the checkbox and click on on the “Continue” button.
- Enter the small print as asked on the screen like name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details, etc.
- In the last step, fill the captcha code and click on on the Register button.
Second Step Login:
- Login to the web site using your Student Registration ID.
- On the new page, you click on the “Application Form” tab.
- You will open a form on the pc and mobile screen.
- Here you’ve got to enter details like the State of Domicile, Name of the scholar, Date of Birth, Community / Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID, etc.
- By clicking on the Save & Continue button, a replacement page will open.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents
- In the last step, you click on the “Final Submission” button.
- In this way, your application on (NSP) is going to be completed.
Also Read: Shaladarpan
Procedure to see Scheme Wise Scholarship, Sanctioned List:
- First, you would like to travel to the NSP
- Click on the choice of “New Registration” on the homepage of the web site.
- Next, click on the “Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List” option.
- A new page will open ahead of you, here you’ve got to pick school year, Application Type, Ministry, Scheme, State, District.
- Fill the captcha code given within the picture and click on on the Submit button.
- Now Scholarship Sanctioned List will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
The procedure of Renewal at National Scholarship Portal:
First of all, you would like to go to the National Scholarship Portal.
On the homepage of the web site, you’ve got to click on the “Login” option.
Now enter the appliance ID, password and captcha within the given space.
Click on the “Login” button provided and follow the further steps For renewal.
Procedure to look at Institute/School/ITI:
- First of all, you would like to go to the National Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage of the web site you’ve got to click on the choice of “Search For Institute / School / ITI“.
- Enter Institution State, Institution District, Institute / College / ITI and faculty / College / ITI Name (Optional) details.
- Now within the last step, you click on “Get Institution List”, the knowledge of Institute / School / ITI will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Procedure to look District wise Nodal Officer:
- Go to the National Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage of the web site, you’ve got to click on the “Service” option.
- Click on the “Search Nodal Officer Detail” option.
- On the new page, you’ve got to enter the small print of Ministry, Scheme, State, District.
- Fill the captcha code given within the picture and click on on the Submit button.
- Now information on district wise nodal officers will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
How am I able to check my scholarship status in NSP?
Answer: Student can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id and Date Of Birth and open the link “Check your Status”.
How am I able to check my scholarship status?
- Visit the official portal of scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Hit the “Status” tab on the website’s homepage.
- Enter the license number and date of birth correctly.
- Click on the search button and application status are going to be displayed on the screen.
What is the last date of NSP 2020?
The MUKYAMANTRI YUBA YOGAYOG YOJANA scheme for the State of Tripura is going to be opened within the portal from 06-05-2020 to 06-06-2020. Students of Tripura can apply during this scheme for the tutorial Year 2019-20. The Institutes which are registered on NSP Login 2.0 are required to submit Institute Registration Form for AY 2019-20.
How am I able to get a post-matric scholarship?
The applicant first must visit the official website of the NSP. One then must register as a replacement user by providing all the specified details. So provide domicile details, name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID and choose the scholarship to use.
How much money is during a scholarship?
Most students can expect to receive $5,000 to $10,000 in scholarships, but that varies widely supported the value of attendance at the school and the way hard the scholar works on the appliance process.
Why scholarships aren’t coming?
You should contact the office and seek a reply to your issue. You’ll also file a complaint on the govt of India portal for scholarships (http://www.scholarships.gov.in/public/complaintsPage# ) which allows you to trace your complaint.
What is the quantity of post-matric scholarship?
1.00 lakh once a year (including self income, if employed). So the rates under different Post-Matric Courses range between Rs 750 per month and Rs 260 per month for hostellers.
In which month NSP scholarship money will come?
From our views, After verification from a university, your document shipped to board nodal officer it takes might 20 Nov to 31 Nov till. Then, your document shipped to the NSP office then board also publish an inventory of NSP scholarship list.
What is the income limit for NSP scholarship?
The parental/family income ceiling is Rs. 8 lakh once a year for all categories under the scheme and would be applicable from the tutorial Session 2018-19. Income certificate would be required for the fresh applicants only. So a student is going to be eligible for the NSP Login for a complete duration not exceeding 5 years.
How much may be a minority scholarship?
The NSP Login is going to be awarded to the scholars who have secured not but 50% marks or equivalent grade within the previous final exam and therefore the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources doesn’t exceed Rs 2.00 lakh.