NSP Scholarship 2022 Last Date: NSP Scholarship 2021 Last Date: The Government of India provides scholarships to all students who are not able to finance their education. And For this purpose, the government has launched a National Scholarship Portal. So Through this article, we are going to tell you all the important information about the National Scholarship Portal.
scholarship.gov.in or NSP Scholarship 2022-23 Last date was 15th March as this notification is released by UGC for various scholarships. And Candidates have to fill out the application form on the official website. scholarship.gov.in 2022-23 The verification process will end on March 15. NSP scholarship is given for four schemes as per the UGC notification. Log on to National Scholarship Portal Fresh and Renewal Registration, NSP Scholarship.gov.in.
- 1 NSP Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- 2 National Scholarship Portal- Various Scholarships
- 3 NSP Scholarship 2022-23 Latest Update
- 4 NSP Portal Login 2022-23
- 5 What is NSP (National Scholarship Portal) Scholarship?
- 6 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts
- 7 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – How can you apply for the scholarship?
- 8 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NSP Scholarship 2022 Last Date
NSP Scholarship Portal is a new way for the Government to provide Scholarship Schemes by State governments and Central Governments. And NSP portal offers 118 scholarships, which help poor and backward students like SC, ST, and OBC who cannot pursue their education due to financial conditions or COVID. The “Mission Mode Project” is under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) for the academic session 2020-21. And The NSP disburses a scholarship amount of around Rs 2,800 crore to aid the students.
NSP University Grants Commission, UGC Recently Released NSP Scholarship 2022-23 or Scholarships.gov.in Portal Notification. 15 March 2022 is the last date to apply for various UGC scholarships, candidates can submit their application on the official website @scholarships.gov.in. And 15 March 2022 is the last date for NSP Scholarship 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal is a gateway to get scholarships for students with financial needs from class 1 to post-doctoral level. And NSP launches around 80 scholarship schemes every year for students coming from different backgrounds and different education levels.
Through NSP Scholarship, candidates can get such education who are backward class or who cannot pursue their education due to financial crisis. Candidates must fill out the application form before NSP Scholarship 2022-23, the last date is 5th March 2022.
National Scholarship Portal- Various Scholarships
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) minimizes the falsity of applications. And The platform has more than 125 lakh applications, out of which 105 lakh applications have also been verified. According to the academic year 2022-23, a total of 1 crore 40 lakh 60 thousand applications were received for various scholarships in India. And NSP is a digital scholarship platform that brings together many scholarships offered by the Central Government, State Governments, and various government institutions like UGC (University Grants Commission), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), etc.
NSP The main objective is to provide a one-stop solution for all scholarship-related queries of the candidates. NSP is also known as NSP Portal 2.0. National Scholarship Portal, log in, and apply for registration. Once you are done with the completed application, NSP also provides a provision to track your current application status through the ‘Check Your Status’ tab.
And Apply for this scholarship scheme through a mobile app- UMANG. So By installing this app, candidates can register themselves for this scholarship. And The app covers the end-to-end services of the National Scholarship Portal. So You can not only get access to NSP scholarships but also apply for them in a few simple steps. It is also known as NSP Portal 2.0 NSP has been launched by the Government of India as part of its Digital India program. And keep all the documents handy before applying through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
My Bangalore Mart, Large Scale Industries, E-Aadhar Card Download App, Scholarship.gov.in, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Contact, Digitize India, Stockx.com, List of 2018 Hollywood Adventure Films, Aahar Jharkhand.
NSP Scholarship 2022-23 Latest Update
- The application date for all Central Sector Post Matric, MCM, and Top Class Schemes has been extended till March 15, 2022.
- Pre Matric Labor Scheme and Pre Matric Minority Scheme (Central Sector) Institute Verification Dates have been extended up to 10th March 2022 as well as District/State Verification Dates have been extended to 15th March 2022.
- Renewal applications where there is a mismatch in the Aadhaar details can now submit their applications
- From the assessment year 2022-23, all complaints relating to various schemes should be addressed to the Grievance Officer of the scheme appointed by the respective Ministries. And The details of Grievance Officers are available on the first page of the portal under “Services”.
NSP Portal Login 2022-23
Check complete registration, NSP portal login 2022-23, and renewal process for your scholarship. Welcome to the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). So how to apply? A student applying for the scholarship for the first time (fresh student). www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 Login to your account AY: 2022-23. Surely the application id is the same as the previous year’s student registration id. Also, check www.desw.gov.in Scholarships. UGC- URH, PG Professor, PGSGC, Ishan Uday- Institute Verification has been extended up to 15th March 2022. and Institutions/Schools/ITIs having valid AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT codes can register on NSP. To know whether the Institute/School/ITI is registered on NSP Portal or not, visit https://scholarships.gov.in and “Search Institute/School/ITI” to know in detail about National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0 Click on ” and complete the procedure provided by Govt. Also, the candidate must fill out the NSP application form before the last date 15th March 2022.
Also Read:- NSP Scholarship Scheme 2022-23
What is NSP (National Scholarship Portal) Scholarship?
The total amount of 1479.46 crores disbursed to the students while these scholarship schemes are just one click and login to the NSP portal to apply, if you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria to apply then you will have to visit this portal for a direct link for registration need to go on. Finally, the official officials of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology started this scholarship portal to apply for the national-level scholarship programs. For this reason, that digitization initiative helps students to be transparent. Also information about the procedure from knowing about the eligibility criteria to applying for the scholarship scheme.
छात्रों को कुल 1479.46 करोड़ की राशि वितरित की गई, जबकि ये छात्रवृत्ति योजनाएं सिर्फ एक क्लिक हैं और आवेदन करने के लिए एनएसपी पोर्टल पर लॉगिन करें, यदि आपने आवेदन करने के लिए पात्रता मानदंड को पूरा किया है तो आपको पंजीकरण के लिए सीधे लिंक के लिए इस पोर्टल पर जाना होगा। जारी रखने की जरूरत है। अंत में, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय के आधिकारिक अधिकारियों ने राष्ट्रीय स्तर के छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रमों के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए इस छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल को शुरू किया। इस कारण से, वह डिजिटलीकरण पहल छात्रों को पारदर्शी होने में मदद करती है। साथ ही छात्रवृत्ति योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए पात्रता मानदंड के बारे में जानने से लेकर प्रक्रिया के बारे में जानकारी।
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts
- According to the NSP, the academic year 2020-21 saw the disbursement of scholarships worth around Rs 2,731 crore as of 01 September 2021. And Scholarships are basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Vocational, and Technical courses). So Apart from this, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is for the students of classes 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total of INR 1905.21 Cr scholarship fund in the year 2020-21.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE), which is dedicated to higher education, disbursed only Rs 168.59 crore.
- In addition, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and the Ministry of Social Justice had disbursed scholarships worth INR 20.23 crore and INR 6.33 crore respectively under their respective schemes for ST and SC students pursuing higher education.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – How can you apply for the scholarship?
To avail of the scholarship mentioned above, you need to register yourself on NSP through student login. However, before applying for the scholarship, students must ensure that their current educational institution is registered on the portal. So If the institute is not registered on the portal, the student will not be able to apply for any scholarship. And The portal also has a provision for institutions to register themselves, if not already registered. What are the steps to be followed to apply for the scholarship? Well! Here are the step-by-step details on how you can apply for an NSP scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal –
ऊपर उल्लिखित छात्रवृत्ति का लाभ उठाने के लिए, आपको छात्र लॉगिन के माध्यम से खुद को एनएसपी पर पंजीकृत करना होगा। हालांकि, छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले, छात्रों को यह सुनिश्चित करना होगा कि उनका वर्तमान शैक्षणिक संस्थान पोर्टल पर पंजीकृत है। इसलिए यदि संस्थान पोर्टल पर पंजीकृत नहीं है, तो छात्र किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन नहीं कर पाएगा। और पोर्टल में संस्थानों के लिए खुद को पंजीकृत करने का प्रावधान भी है, यदि पहले से पंजीकृत नहीं है। छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए किन चरणों का पालन करना होगा? कुंआ! यहां चरण-दर-चरण विवरण दिया गया है कि आप राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के माध्यम से एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए कैसे आवेदन कर सकते हैं –
- Go to the home page of the portal.
- Click on the ‘Search for Institute’ button.
- Fill in the required details and get the institute list.
- In case the institute is not registered, candidates can request their institutes to register on the portal by clicking here.
Registration with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- All new users need to visit the home page of the National Scholarship Portal for registration.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- And A page of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will open.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- So You will receive a Student Application ID and Password on your registered mobile number.
Logging in with the National Scholarship Portal
- Click on the login button to start the scholarship application.
- And Click on ‘Application Form’ to start the application.
- And Enter the Application ID and Password received on your registered number.
Change Password (A Mandatory Step)
- On successful login, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Verify OTP.
- You will be directed to the change the password page.
- Change the password and continue.
- After changing the password, you will be directed to the applicant’s dashboard page.
- Click on ‘Application Form’ to start the application.
- Fill in all the registration details, educational details, and basic details.
- Click ‘Save and Continue’.
- Add contact details, and scheme details, and upload required documents.
- Click ‘Save as Draft’ (to confirm if you have entered the correct information)
- Once confirmed, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NSP?
NSP (National Scholarship Portal) is a dedicated online scholarship portal that lists several scholarships for students across India to complete their education. It carries a plethora of schemes provided by the central government, state government, and other government institutions like AICTE, UGC, etc. It is a one-stop portal for all government scholarships that provides diverse services ranging from online scholarship applications to hassle-free. Distribution of scholarships.
What is NSP Scholarship?
The scholarships listed on the NSP portal are commonly referred to as NSP Scholarships. These scholarships can be broadly classified as Central Government Scholarship, State Government Scholarship, and UGC Scholarship. In addition, central government scholarships can be classified on the basis of the ministries offering those scholarships. The state government scholarships have listed scholarships from various state governments. For more information see the list of scholarships.
Who can apply for NSP Scholarship?
All the NSP scholarships are being provided by various departments working under the Government of India and other state governments. Thus, the eligibility criteria may differ for each NSP scholarship. Kindly check individual scholarships to know their eligibility criteria. This scholarship is for the students of classes 1 to 12, undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and postdoctoral students. Also, you can find scholarships for SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and minority communities in the list available.