SATS MDM: This app is for tracking the mid-day meal distribution of Karnataka state on daily basis. student attendance. This can be done online and offline only for the registered user. It also maintains CCH data and attendance, stock reports and daily activity monitoring. The Government of Karnataka has launched the SATS ID Student Application for student tracking purposes. STS Portal is a good platform to keep digital records of students and teachers. This portal provides many services like login, registration, etc.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 What is the SATS Karnataka gov in?
- 3 SATS Karnataka gov in Online Portal
- 4 STS Portal Home Page User Manual
- 5 Government of Karnataka SATS in School User Registration
- 6 SATS Karnataka.gov in School User Login.
- 7 How to check the dashboard on the SATS Karnataka gov portal?
- 8 Student Enrollment Process on SATS Karnataka Portal.
- 9 SATS Online Karnataka Gov in
- 10 About SATS Online Karnataka Gov in
- 11 Government of Karnataka SATS in Scholarship Registration
- 12 Salary and District Level Class 10 Exam
- 13 Student Tracking in SATS Karnataka.gov
- 14 School Information System (SIS)
- 15 SATS Karnataka Scheme Notification
- 16 About the SATS MDM App
- 17 Conclusion.
- 18 FAQs on SATS MDM
SATS MDM: यह ऐप दैनिक आधार पर कर्नाटक राज्य के मध्याह्न भोजन वितरण पर नज़र रखने के लिए है। छात्र उपस्थिति। यह केवल पंजीकृत उपयोगकर्ता के लिए ऑनलाइन और ऑफलाइन किया जा सकता है। यह सीसीएच डेटा और उपस्थिति, स्टॉक रिपोर्ट और दैनिक गतिविधि निगरानी भी रखता है। कर्नाटक सरकार ने छात्र ट्रैकिंग उद्देश्यों के लिए एसएटीएस आईडी छात्र आवेदन शुरू किया है। एसटीएस पोर्टल छात्रों और शिक्षकों के डिजिटल रिकॉर्ड रखने का एक अच्छा मंच है। यह पोर्टल लॉगिन, पंजीकरण आदि जैसी कई सेवाएं प्रदान करता है।
What is the SATS Karnataka gov in?
SATS Karnataka Government is a student tracking system launched by the Government of Karnataka. Students of Karnataka can visit the sats Karnataka gov. in the portal for student registration for scholarship registration and student tracking.
School Education of Karnataka has started an online application for student and teacher records and it keeps all online records of students and teachers in Karnataka. If any citizen of Karnataka wants to check records of students and teachers, first of all, he/she has to log in to Karnataka and he/she can track the records. Student Tracking System keeps digital records of students and teachers in Karnataka. This official portal is declared by the Government of Karnataka for the citizens of the state. This portal is beneficial to keep an eye on the students and teachers and will help needy students to reach beneficial schemes.
SATS Karnataka gov in Online Portal
If you want to register your ward or student on this portal then you should first visit the official portal of SATS Karnataka Government the URL of this portal is https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/.
After visiting the official portal you will see various services on this portal. Payment, Registration, User Manual, School Report Card, Generate Form and Login options are available on this portal. The list of various services on this portal is given below.
- Enrol for first grade
- admission through promotion
- Admission through Transfer Certificate
- update student details
- Approve student details change
- Upload student details through XML
- Approve student details via XML
STS Portal Home Page User Manual
- You can click on the Registration tab to see the registration screen.
- To log in the user clicks on the login menu.
- Click on the pagination slider images that show the functionality and workflow of the project.
- If you want to download various forms for offline use? Click on the Generate Form menu.
- To register a new user, click on the Registration menu.
Government of Karnataka SATS in School User Registration
- Open the official website of Sats Karnataka and go to the home page.
- Click on Registration.
- The New System User Form will open.
- Select the candidate category, and enter First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.
- Enter Father’s First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name.
- Select the designation, role and school level.
- Then enter your date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- Fill in the complete field of the date of the location.
- Create a username, and password and confirm the password.
- Enter the captcha code in the final check declaration box and submit the form.
SATS Karnataka.gov in School User Login.
- Click on the login button to show the login screen, the user has to mention the username and password here.
- Click on the Reset button to reset the username and password.
- Then click on Sign Up to create a new account.
- Click Forgot Password to reset your password.
How to check the dashboard on the SATS Karnataka gov portal?
- Firstly visit the official portal of STS Karnataka.
- In the next step click on Dashboard on the home page of the portal.
- The total number of schools and students in villages, talukas and states are displayed in tabular or graphical format.
- The graph in a table or click on the partial area of the particular district then it will be further divided into several parts.
- Users can view student details according to different categories.
Student Enrollment Process on SATS Karnataka Portal.
The student enrollment process is divided into three parts as given below.
- Admission First Standard School
- entry to a higher standard
- Admission through promotion.
- Admission through Transfer Certificate
- When a student enrols in a school for the first time, he is directly enrolled in the first grade.
Only those students can enrol in higher levels who have transfer certificates.
If the student has passed the exam of the previous class then he is able to get promoted to the next class.
If the user registers the student then the registration request goes to the higher authority for approval.
Also, Read- STS MDM Login, STS Karnataka Portal – Student Tracking System, and STS Tax Online Gateway Registration… Read More
SATS Online Karnataka Gov in
The student tracking system is well-designed and easy to use. It consists of a separate tab containing detailed information about the next course. There are two parts of the student record in sats Karnataka gov. in the portal.
The first part contains the student’s name, father’s name, home address, and basic information about the student. The second part of the Sats Karnataka gov. portal contains the details of the student in details.
About SATS Online Karnataka Gov in
SATS Online Karnataka Gov in
The Social Welfare Department of Karnataka has started an online application for students and teachers. Applicants can log in to sats Karnataka gov. in portal and register for the scholarship.
Student Tracking System
Record of students and teachers of the state. This data maintains by Online Application, Sats Karnataka gov. in. This system is very useful for the students, their parents and teachers.
SATS’ online application Government of Karnataka
Firstly, the citizen of Karnataka has to log on to the official portal of SATS Karnataka gov. in at sats Karnataka gov. in. After logging in, it will ask you to fill out the application form. Applicants who are using a laptop or PC should keep their browser open during the application process.
Now fill out the form on this portal and upload relevant documents to complete the application process. After the completion of the application process, candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Government of Karnataka SATS in Scholarship Registration
Every student applying for the scholarship is required to register on the student tracking system. If you want to know more about this system then you can visit Sats Karnataka gov. in. And you can also register yourself on Student Tracking System by using your Karnataka ID or your Passport / Aadhar Card. Student or teacher registration also helps in tracking scholarship applications online.
Also, Read- Bhoomi RTC, Helpline Number, Information… Read More
Salary and District Level Class 10 Exam
Salary and District level class 10 exams are two different exams. Karnataka government has started the online registration for salary and district level class 10 exam. To know more about this you can register yourself on the website sats Karnataka gov. in.
Student Tracking in SATS Karnataka.gov
The student records and student registration maintains by the Government of Karnataka. in the portal. Basic registration is not required for students. But students have to apply for this application. To get access to the official portal, any citizen can register and go through various sections on the website.
You have to log in and fill out the registration form. Then, you will get access to the portal. On the other hand, students can also register online using the Karnataka Student and Teacher Portal.
School Information System (SIS)
Under this school information system, every student has to enter his/her own information. And all other information about the students has to be registered by the schools.
- Sat Karnataka Teacher Record
- Student and teacher records
SATS Karnataka Scheme Notification
Tamil Nadu, which has gone from the custom, has introduced a new methodology for a feedback system for teachers and maintains a central file listing teachers who have not submitted their forms for the teachers’ scheme. The information available in the school records in this regard can obtain by the students through this centralized system.
- Kannada Sarkar In Kannada Sarkar. We will launch soon.
- Smart class: Lateral entry of people into the teaching profession in Karnataka
- The vision of the Government of Karnataka is to ensure that the quality of teaching improves by introducing lateral entry into the teaching profession in Karnataka.
About the SATS MDM App
This app is to track the mid-day meal distribution of Karnataka state on daily basis along with student attendance. This can be done online and offline only for registered users. It also maintains CCH data and attendance, stock reports and daily activity monitoring.
SATS-MDM KARNATAKA is developed by ICTINFRACON. And it is available for both Android phones and tablets. SATS-MDM is an education app is use by more than fifty thousand people. The average rating of the SATS-MDM education application is approximately one out of five. We have the latest and many older versions of the SATS-MDM KARNATAKA App available for download. And the latest version on our site is 1.0.10. App requirement is Android 4.4 minimum.
Also, Read- SSP Scholarship 2022-23, Online Registration & Login, Eligibility… Read More
As we have discussed in the above article, the Government of Karnataka has started an online application for checking the records of students and teachers and this sats will be available to the Karnataka gov. in. The official portal has launched on March 2018.
As the number of applications is increasing, it would be safe to say that the registration for these students will be quick. Watch for updates, as more and more information is available online. If any student wants to check records online then visit the official portal Sat Karnataka gov. in.
In the coming days, we will cover many more official portals so that students can also avail other official portals of the Karnataka Government.
FAQs on SATS MDM
What is Student Achievement Tracking?
The main objective of the Student Tracking System Karnataka is to track the development of students in terms of studies. This system loads the data of the students on their website and keeps it for future reference. Regular update of student records and reports in the tool helps teachers and parents to analyze their development.
What is the SATS number in Karnataka?
The SATS number is a “Student Achievement Track System” number that is unique to all students (for students of state curriculum schools) up to class 10th. Students of 1stPUC can also use their SATS (10th class) number.
How do I change my SATS Portal password?
SATS – Password reset. Please enter your Organization ID and User ID and press Enter to reset your password. Forgot your Organization ID / User ID or both? Please enter your email ID and press enter if you have forgotten your Organization ID / User ID.
What is STS Portal?
This official website of STS Login is designed for easy processing of student and teacher data from schools in Karnataka state. This digital system manages the student and teacher records in the system, which helps to get the details from anywhere in Karnataka.
What is the student SATS ID For the scholarships?
If the user knows the student’s name, date of birth and school name, the students can know the SATS ID from the SATS home page. If the user selects the school name from the drop-down by selecting the district and block, the school code will auto-populate. The SATS ID is displayed in the table along with the details of the student.