Karnataka State Government Has Taken A Step To Increase The Level Of Literacy Rate Of The State. This Step Was Taken By The Government For The SC, ST And Minority Students. The Karnataka State Government Is Providing Social Help To These Backward Class Students For Pre Matric And Post-Matric Courses. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
Post Matric Scholarship – Under These Scholarships, The Poor Students From Schedule Tribe (ST), Schedule Cast (SC) And The Backward Minority Class Are Helped With Money.
Also Read: Scholarship Online 2019
- 1 Apply For Karnataka SSP Scholarship:
- 1.1 Stage 1 – For Creating Login Id
- 1.2 Stage 2 – After Getting Login Id And Password
- 1.3 For Backward Class Students:
- 1.4 What number of offices offer grants through the State Scholarship Portal?
- 1.5 Are the SSP Scholarships accessible to all the States?
- 1.6 How does the State Scholarship Portal help to students?
- 1.7 What is e-Attestation in SSP?
- 1.8 How would I transfer archives to SSP scholarship?
- 1.9 Is SSP and NSP same?
- 1.10 What is E verification in SSP?
- 1.11 What is implied by post matric?
- 1.12 When we will get SSP scholarship?
- 1.13 What is SATS ID for scholarship?
- 1.14 How would I apply for SSP?
- 1.15 How might I get SC ST grant in Karnataka?
- 1.16 How to Apply Online for Karnataka E-Pass Scholarship?
- 1.17 Who is e Validation official?
- 1.18 What is contrast between post matric and pre matric?
- 1.19 What is the pre matric?
- 1.20 How long would you be able to guarantee SSP?
- 1.21 The amount SSP do I get?
- 1.22 Would I be able to guarantee SSP and widespread credit?
- 1.23 How might I apply for Vidyadhan scholarship?
- 1.24 Who are qualified for Vidyasiri scholarship?
- 1.25 How to Apply For POSTMATRIC?
- 1.26 What is E confirmation number?
- 1.27 How would I get a pre matric scholarship for a minority?
- 1.28 What is Aikyashree grant?
- 1.29 How would I guarantee SSP from DWP?
- 1.30 Would I be able to get lodging advantage on SSP?
- 1.31 What advantages would I be able to guarantee while on SSP?
- 1.32 How would I discover scholarships?
- 1.33 What is the measure of NSP scholarship?
- 1.34 What is a validation?
- 2 Useful Links:
- The Candidate Should Belong To The Karnataka State.
- The Candidate Should Belong To The Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe Or Backward Class.
- The Income Of The Family Should Be Less Than 2 Lakhs.
- The Student Should Have Scored Minimum 50 % In The Previous Exam Has Given. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
- Private Proof: The Candidate Should Have The Residential Proof Like Aadhar Card, License, Etc. Which Proves That The Candidate Belongs To The Karnataka State.
- Salary Certificate: The Candidate’s Family Income Certificate To Prove That The Candidate Has An Annual Income Of Fewer Than 2 Lakhs.
- Station Certificate: The Candidate Should Have Caste Certificate To Prove That The Candidate Belongs To The Backward Society Or Schedule Caste/Tribe.
- House Certificate: This Is Also Known As The Residence Certificate. It Is Also For The Proof That The Candidate Belongs To The Karnataka State.
- Birth Certificate: The Candidate Needs To Prove The Age Should Fall In The Age Category Given By The SSP. For That, The Age Certificate Is The Most Important Document.
- Marksheet/Report Card: The Candidate Should Have A Previous Year Mark Sheet With A Minimum half Score For The SSP Scholarship.
Apply For Karnataka SSP Scholarship:
The Candidate Has To Follow The Following Steps And Phases For The Application Form. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
Stage 1 – For Creating Login Id
- Above all else, Visit The Official Website Of State Scholarship Portal Which Is Http://Ssp.Postmatric.Karnataka.Gov.In/.
- Snap On Create An Account On The Home Page.
- Select The Type Of Scholarship.
- In The New Tab Enter Students’ SATS ID And Then Click On The Get Data Button,
- Fill All The Details Asked In The Application Form.
- Remember To Save The Login Id And Password.
Stage 2 – After Getting Login Id And Password
- Return To The Home Page.
- Snap On The Student Login.
- In The New Tab Fill The Login Id And Password.
- The SSP Karnataka Scholarship Will Open In The New Tab.
- Fill The Form With All The Details Carefully And Click On The Submit Button.
- Presently Upload All The Documents And Click On The Submit Button.
- Take The Hard Copy Through The Printer For Further Details.
For Backward Class Students:
The Students Belong To The Backward Classes Category Students Can Not Log In Through The State Scholarship Portal Can Apply In The E-PASS Portal And For More Information, They Can Contact The Backward Classes Welfare Department. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
What number of offices offer grants through the State Scholarship Portal?
There are an aggregate of 4 divisions that offers grants through SSP to exemplary and poor understudies. These are the Social Welfare Department, Scheduled Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department, and Minorities Welfare Department.
Are the SSP Scholarships accessible to all the States?
No, SSP Scholarships are accessible for just the understudies domiciled in Karnataka State. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
How does the State Scholarship Portal help to students?
This entry causes understudies to apply for Fresh and Renewal applications. It empowers understudies to follow the status of their application. It likewise empowers understudies to check the List of Students for whom Scholarship is Paid.
What is e-Attestation in SSP?
e-Attestation is the way toward getting the archives confirmed from the verification specialists utilizing the e-Attestation Software. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
How would I transfer archives to SSP scholarship?
Understudy should choose “Study/Bonafide Certificate” choice from the “Select Document Type” drop-down rundown, enter “Date of Issue of Certificate” in the information field gave, should peruse and transfer the examined report and should then tap on “Include Document” button.
Is SSP and NSP same?
Understudies the individuals who have applied under NSP Government of India just are qualified to apply under SSP Government of Karnataka. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
What is E verification in SSP?
E-Attestation is the authentication of archive utilizing computerized advances. The validating position utilizes electronic mark to bear witness to record. This diminishes the need to visit an administration office each time validated records are required.
What is implied by post matric?
Post-Matric grant conspire is intended to help the instruction of understudies learning at post-optional or post-registration level. The understudies who are searching for budgetary help to support their advanced education from class 11 to postdoctoral level can apply for a post-matric grant.
When we will get SSP scholarship?
Understudies who have applied under NSP Govt of India are just qualified to apply under SSP Govt of Karnataka. Understudies can fill the application frame and apply online prior to 30th September 2019. SSP Post Matric 2019 last date is 30th September 2019.
What is SATS ID for scholarship?
The SATS data set, created with the assistance of the Infosys Foundation, has data on 1.20 crore schoolchildren with every one having a special ID. The SSP utilizes this extraordinary ID to bring subtleties of understudies for pre-matric grants — scholastics, rank, pay subtleties, etc.
How would I apply for SSP?
- Have a work contract.
- So have accomplished some work under their agreement.
- Have been debilitated for at least 4 days straight (counting non-working days) – known as a ‘time of inadequacy for work’
- Procure a normal of at any rate £120 every week.
- Give you the right notification.
How might I get SC ST grant in Karnataka?
Qualification Criteria Must be a habitation holder of Karnataka State. For SC/ST competitors pay ought to be up to 2 lakh P/A. For OBC and PWD class family salary ought to be up to 1 lakh P/A. Up-and-comers must have 75% participation to apply for this grant. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka E-Pass Scholarship?
- Visit the official site karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Snap on the connection “Apply Online”.
- Presently Click on Fresh Application 2020.
- Fill all the vital subtleties.
- Transfer vital archives that are required.
- Take a printout of the application structure subsequent to finishing it.
Who is e Validation official?
The E-Attestation official will check the archives and electronically sign the report. The electronically marked record will be accessible to the understudy in E-Attestation page in post matric entrance.
Also Read: NSP Registration Form
What is contrast between post matric and pre matric?
Presently there is a distinction between post matric grant program and pre matric grant plot. We will discuss this in next passage. So anyway here we will discuss the qualification standards for the pre matric grant plot. Pre matric grant plot is just for offspring of the minority network.
What is the pre matric?
Pre-Matric Scholarship is a general class of grants that offer monetary help to understudies learning at the pre-registration level of training for example school instruction from class 1 to 10.
How long would you be able to guarantee SSP?
In the event that you are getting Statutory Sick Pay, you could get Income Support or Universal Credit to top up your salary relying upon your conditions. You can get Statutory Sick Pay for as long as 28 weeks of ailment. From that point forward, in the event that you actually can’t work, you can guarantee Employment and Support Allowance.
The amount SSP do I get?
Legal debilitated compensation (SSP) is paid to representatives who are excessively unwell and incapable to work for a time of four days or more. At present, the SSP rate for representatives who are qualified is £95.85 every week, for as long as 28 weeks.
Would I be able to guarantee SSP and widespread credit?
In the event that you are a gig specialist and additionally on a zero hours contract, you might be qualified for debilitated compensation. You might have the option to get Universal Credit and Statutory Sick Pay simultaneously. In the event that you get both, your Statutory Sick Pay will be considered while figuring your Universal Credit installment.
How might I apply for Vidyadhan scholarship?
To benefit the Vidyadhan Scholarship 2020, applicants so who have finished the tenth class/SSLC ought to present an application structure on the web. Before continuing with the application structure, it is essential to know whether the up-and-comer is qualified for the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Vidyadhan Scholarship 2020.
Who are qualified for Vidyasiri scholarship?
Understudies must have a place with SC/ST Category. Competitor’s parental salary ought not surpass Rs 2,00,000 every year. Understudies ought to have at any rate 75% of participation. Understudies must seek after a post-matric course in any school in Karnataka State as it were.
How to Apply For POSTMATRIC?
- Enlistment. Utilizing your Aadhaar Card Number Regsiter with us giving all necessary Information.
- Affirmation. After Registration, so get the affirmation marked from your Institution Head and give to Taluk SWD Office.
What is E confirmation number?
E-Attestation is the validation of report utilizing computerized advances. The advantage of E-Attesting archives is the once E-Attested the reports can utilized numerous time for confirmation. So this lessens the need to visit an administration office each time bore witness to reports are required.
How would I get a pre matric scholarship for a minority?
The candidate first needs to visit the official site of the NSP. One then needs to enroll as another client by giving all the necessary subtleties. Give home subtleties, name, date of birth, mobile number, sex, email ID and select the scholarship to apply.
What is Aikyashree grant?
Granted by the Government of West Bengal and its auxiliary sheets, so the Aikyashree grant is for worthy understudies of the state learning at school and school level. Distinctive pre-matric, post-matric and legitimacy cum-implies grants are accessible for the understudies’ disbursal.
How would I guarantee SSP from DWP?
To guarantee Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), so tell your manager by the cutoff time. Check with your boss how you should let them know. On the off chance that you can’t work for at least 7 days (counting non-working days) you need: a ‘segregation note’ in case you can’t work as a result of (COVID-19).
Would I be able to get lodging advantage on SSP?
You may likewise be qualified for Income Support in the event that you have a low pay and your SSP is not exactly the measure of Income Support you would be qualified for, in spite of the fact that this would just occur in extraordinary conditions (Income Support rates). In the event that you pay lease, you might have the option to guarantee Housing Benefit.
What advantages would I be able to guarantee while on SSP?
SSP will paid for the initial 28 weeks that you can’t work. On the off chance that you independently employed, so you may have the option to apply for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA). You may likewise keep on getting Working Tax Credit notwithstanding SSP or ESA for the initial 28 weeks if your pay and investment funds are low. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
How would I discover scholarships?
- The monetary guide office at a school or vocation school.
- A secondary school or TRIO guide.
- So the U.S Division of Labor’s FREE grant search apparatus.
- Government offices.
- Your state award office.
- Your library’s reference area.
What is the measure of NSP scholarship?
Pre-matric grant is of INR 6000 and post-matric grant is of INR 1200 every month gave the family salary is under 200000 every year from the entirety of the accessible sources. There is additionally merit-based scholarship for students and the individuals who get chose get INR 20,000 for every annum.
What is a validation?
Verification is the demonstration of seeing the marking of a conventional record and afterward additionally marking it to check that it appropriately marked by those limited by its substance. Authentication is a legitimate affirmation of the validness of a record and a confirmation that appropriate cycles followed. For More Information visit this site: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.