MHRD Login: MHRD Stands for the Ministry of Human Resource Development. And MHRD is an Indian government ministry Body part, that is responsible for the development of human resources. Master of Human Resource Development or MHRD is a 2 year-long postgraduate course that has gained much popularity in recent times. The four-semester-long course includes subjects like Human Behaviour, Organizational Behaviour, Labour Laws, Performance Appraisal, and counseling, among others. To be eligible for the MHRD course, the candidates must complete their graduation, preferably in the Science stream, with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks. So The candidates must also have very good communication skills. Admission to the MHRD course is granted on the basis of entrance exam scores. And Some colleges also take a personal interview after the entrance exam for final selection. Thereby The average annual fees for studying MHRD in India varies between INR 25,000 to 4,00,000.
MHRD का मतलब मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय है। और MHRD एक भारत सरकार का मंत्रालय निकाय का अंग है, जो मानव संसाधन के विकास के लिए जिम्मेदार है। मास्टर ऑफ ह्यूमन रिसोर्स डेवलपमेंट या एमएचआरडी 2 साल का एक पोस्टग्रेजुएट कोर्स है जिसने हाल के दिनों में काफी लोकप्रियता हासिल की है। चार सेमेस्टर लंबे पाठ्यक्रम में मानव व्यवहार, संगठनात्मक व्यवहार, श्रम कानून, प्रदर्शन मूल्यांकन और परामर्श जैसे विषय शामिल हैं। एमएचआरडी पाठ्यक्रम के लिए पात्र होने के लिए, उम्मीदवारों को अपना स्नातक पूरा करना होगा, अधिमानतः विज्ञान स्ट्रीम में, न्यूनतम 50 प्रतिशत कुल अंकों के साथ। तो उम्मीदवारों के पास भी बहुत अच्छा संचार कौशल होना चाहिए। एमएचआरडी पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश प्रवेश परीक्षा के अंकों के आधार पर दिया जाता है। और कुछ कॉलेज अंतिम चयन के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा के बाद व्यक्तिगत साक्षात्कार भी लेते हैं।
- 1 MHRD About
- 2 MHRD Admission Process
- 3 Which are the Top MHRD Entrance Exams?
- 4 MHRD Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Prepare for MHRD Entrance Exams
- 6 How to Get Admission to Top MHRD Colleges?
- 7 Document Required
- 8 How to login MHRD
- 9 Why Study MHRD?
- 10 Benefits of MHRD
- 11 What is the MHRD Future Scope?
important master’s degree course covering various aspects of Human Resource Development and Management in complete detail.
- The prime condition for becoming a good Human Resource Analyst is understanding human behavior. So This course will consist of important psychology topics like Human Behaviour, Organisational Behaviour, Behavioural Research, etc.
- And Some of the important HR subjects taught in this course include Human Resource Development, Labour Laws, Performance Appraisal and Counselling, Salary Administration, etc.
- Thereby Along with these, the course will also include some basic management subjects like Business Economics, Businesses Communication, Organizational Development, among others.
- Therefore The main aim of the course is to develop candidates into good and understanding HR professionals with all the relevant knowledge about the current HR practices in the Industry.
- After completing the course, the candidates will be able to analyze human behavior and interact better with the employees, which will help them become better HR Professionals.
Also Read: Bihar Scholarship
MHRD Admission Process
Admission to the MHRD course is generally granted on the basis of Entrance Exams, most of which are MBA and Management Entrance exams. The general admission procedure is discussed below.
- First Of All The candidates will have to apply to various MBA Entrance Exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.
- And After the entrance exam results are out, the candidates will have to apply to the colleges where they wish to take admission. So If the scores of the candidates are high, then the colleges may also send admission letters to the candidates.
- And Based on the ranks and marks in Entrance Exams, the colleges will shortlist the top colleges. So These candidates will be sent call letters for further rounds of admissions.
- And Most colleges nowadays take a Writing Ability Test of the shortlisted candidates to check the quality of their business writing and written communication.
- And After qualifying WAT, the candidates may also have to apply in GD and PI rounds for final selection.
- Therefore If the candidates qualify all the rounds, they will ask to show all the relevant documents to prove their eligibility. So The eligible candidates will be offered admission to the course.
Which are the Top MHRD Entrance Exams?
Admission to the MHRD courses is generally granted on the basis of common MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. Thereby Some of these exams are discussed in detail below.
- First CAT: Common Admission Test is one of the most popular Entrance Exams in India as it is a direct gateway to all the IIMs.
- Second XAT: Xavier’s Aptitude Test is conducted by XLRI, and is accepted by more than 150 business schools in India.
- Third MAT: Management Aptitude Test is conducted by AIMA.
- Fourth CMAT: CMAT is conducted by the National Testing Agency for admission to MBA courses offered by all the AICTE approved colleges.
Also Read:- NSP Scholarship Last Date
MHRD Eligibility Criteria
This MHRD scholarship is open for residents of India between 18 and 25 years of age. The applicants must have passed their class 12 board examination with at least 60% overall and with a minimum of 60% in English.
The basic Eligibility Criteria for Admission to the MHRD course are discussed below.
- The candidates must complete their graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- So The candidates with Science stream and Maths as a compulsory subject will be given preference.
- And candidates must be fluent in English and must have good communication skills.
- And The candidates with relevant work experience and letters of recommendation will be given preference.
Prepare for MHRD Entrance Exams
To do well in these entrance exams, the candidates must keep in mind the following points:
- The candidates should focus on Quantitative Analysis, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning sections as these are highly mathematical sections involving a lot of complicated questions.
- So They should improve their overall mathematical ability including calculation speeds in order to complete the paper on time.
- And For the language comprehension section, the candidates must read and write a small passage or a paragraph regularly.
- They should also practice an ample number of grammatical and comprehensive questions.
- The sample question paper of the exams gives a general idea of the hardness level and the type of questions asked in the exams. So The candidates must practice as many sample question papers as possible.
How to Get Admission to Top MHRD Colleges?
To get admission to top MHRD colleges, the candidates must keep in mind the following points.
- First Of All The candidates must score well above the cutoffs in the Entrance Exam so that they get good ranks as well.
- And The candidates will have to prepare equally well for the WAT, GD, and PI rounds also.
- Therefore the WAT round, the candidates must practice writing business letters and short passages. They should maintain proper business style writing.
- So They should appear confident during the GD and PI rounds. They should be fluent in their communication.
- And They should highlight their prior achievements and good academic records as much as possible during the personal interview.
- The candidates must be very careful while filling up the application forms as any mistake may lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
- Aadhaar card.
- Valid Personal Email ID.
- And Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP)
- Passport size photograph Format: JPEG, Size: Less than 200kb.
- Aadhaar seeded/mapped Bank account details.
- And Qualifying Degree / Provisional Certificate, Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
How to login MHRD
For top MHRD login, candidates must note the following:
- Go to the homepage of the official portal of MHRD NATS.
- Search for “log in”. Click on it.
- And enter your NATS registration number and password to log in
- After this, your MHRD portal will open.
Why Study MHRD?
The candidates should consider studying MHRD because of the following advantages.
- So After completing the MHRD course, the candidates will easily find jobs as HR Professionals in any industry.
- And HR is an important department and every industry employs a large number of HR Professionals. THereby the candidates will never have a shortage of work in this field.
- So The candidates will have multiple opportunities for studying and working abroad.
- The candidates can also go further research and research-based higher studies in HR, including Ph.D. in HR.
Benefits of MHRD
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under the Department of Higher Education (DHE) provides financial assistance for higher education to deserving students in India through MHRD Scholarships.
- A stipend of 1,43,000 yen per month.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- round trip airfare.
What is the MHRD Future Scope?
After completing the MHRD course, the following options are available for the candidates.
- The candidates can do research-based higher study courses like Ph.D. in Human Resources. So For admission to these courses, the candidates will have to appear and qualify in entrance exams like UGC-NET, UGC-CSIR-NET, etc.
- And The candidates can also do various management courses like MBA after completing MHRD.
- So Various certification courses on Business Communication, Business Ethics, Soft Skills, and other relevant skills are also available online. Thereby These courses can be pursued online through various platforms like NPTEL, EdX, Coursera, etc.
- So The candidates can also apply for various government service examinations like UPSC.