NSP scholarship last date: The National scholarship portal’s last date is December 15, 2021, for central schemes. So Eligible candidates can apply online for the post-matric scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in. The NSP scholarship 2022 system suggests suitable schemes for students for which they are eligible.
NSP स्कॉलरशिप लास्ट डेट: केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल की लास्ट डेट 15 दिसंबर 2021 है। तो योग्य उम्मीदवार पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल छात्रवृत्ति.gov.in के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति 2022 प्रणाली छात्रों के लिए उपयुक्त योजनाओं का सुझाव देती है जिसके लिए वे पात्र हैं।
- 1 National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022
- 2 NSP Scholarship – About the portal
- 3 NSP Scholarship – Details
- 4 NSP Scholarship – Status
- 5 NSP Scholarship – Central Schemes
- 6 NSP Scholarship – State Schemes
- 7 NSP Registration Form 2020-21
- 8 National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Apply Online
- 9 NSP Renewal 2020-21
- 10 NSP Renewal 2020-21 Last Date
- 11 FAQ-Frequently Asked Question
- 12 That is the last date of NSP verification?
National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022
For the academic year, 2021-2022 various scholarship scheme application forms have been filled in the past few months, some of the scholarship schemes are still open, candidates who are eligible for these scholarships can apply directly via the National Scholarship Portal i.e. @scholarships.gov.in. Various scholarship schemes lie under the various departments of the government.
So The portal is well known among the citizens for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, and Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship which lies under the Central Schemes’ Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Also Read:- Scholarship Registration
NSP Scholarship – About the portal
The NSP portal has been introduced by the Union Government under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The key objective behind introducing this portal was to ensure efficient and timely disbursement of scholarships to the end beneficiaries i.e. students without any leakages. So To do so, the portal boasts of a SMART system that is Simplified, Mission-Oriented, Accountable, Responsive, and Transparent. The students looking for a scholarship can avail of the following benefits through NSP –
- Information of all scholarships on one platform
- The single application window for all scholarships
- Hassle-free scholarship processing
- Increased transparency
NSP Scholarship – Details
Are you searching for suitable financial aid to pursue your education? If yes, then the NSP portal is the place for you where you can find a scholarship that fits your academic requirements. So It hosts a vast gamut of scholarships to serve the educational needs of students coming from different sections of society. and These scholarships are broadly categorized into – Central Schemes, UGC/AICTE Schemes, and State Schemes. So This section will acquaint you with all types of scholarships that are listed on NSP.
क्या आप अपनी शिक्षा को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए उपयुक्त वित्तीय सहायता की तलाश कर रहे हैं? यदि हाँ, तो एनएसपी पोर्टल आपके लिए वह जगह है जहाँ आप एक छात्रवृत्ति पा सकते हैं जो आपकी शैक्षणिक आवश्यकताओं के अनुकूल हो। इसलिए यह समाज के विभिन्न वर्गों से आने वाले छात्रों की शैक्षिक आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करने के लिए छात्रवृत्ति की एक विशाल श्रृंखला की मेजबानी करता है। और इन छात्रवृत्तियों को मोटे तौर पर केंद्रीय योजनाओं, यूजीसी/एआईसीटीई योजनाओं और राज्य योजनाओं में वर्गीकृत किया गया है। तो यह खंड आपको एनएसपी पर सूचीबद्ध सभी प्रकार की छात्रवृत्तियों से परिचित कराएगा।
NSP Scholarship – Status
NSP status is one of the key features that the portal offers to its users. So Under this feature, the students are allowed to check their scholarship application status online through the portal itself. You must follow the steps given below to track your application status –
- First Of All Visit the official website of NSP.
- And Click on the ‘Login’ button and select the year (either fresh or renewal).
- Now Make a login using the application ID and password.
- And Click on the ‘Check your Status’ button in the user dashboard.
- So The actual status of your application will appear on the screen.
Also Read:- District Metric Scholarship
NSP Scholarship – Central Schemes
Under the ‘Central Schemes’ section on NSP, the students can find scholarships offered by departments like the Ministry of Minority Affairs, the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and others. So The applications for all these central schemes generally start in the month of July/August and continue till the month of December/January. So For the academic year, the application deadline for central schemes on NSP was 31st December. And However, it has been extended till 31st November 2021.
NSP Scholarship – State Schemes
The NSP portal also lists the scholarships offered by different state governments under the ‘State Schemes’ section. So These scholarships contain both centrally-sponsored and state-sponsored scholarships. Therefore While the centrally-sponsored scholarships are offered by the central government and implemented by different states/UTs, the state-sponsored schemes are both offered and implemented by the state government. Therefore The key states/UTs which host the scholarships on NSP include Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, and Daman & Diu, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Manipur, Meghalaya, Puducherry, Tripura, and Uttarakhand.
NSP Registration Form 2020-21
NSP Portal is a gateway to apply in all the schemes available on the portal either by central or state govt. So The portal receives 125 lakh applications every year out of which 105 lakh applications are verified every year.
Here is the NSP registration form 2020-21 for all eligible students. So All state, central, UGC, MHRD schemes will fill by using the same registration form. And Here, we also provide you the complete details about NSP login, renewal Process, Scholarship list, etc.
- If you’re applying the first time then first visit on official site or just click on the image given below and click on “New Registration”
- NSP registration
- After clicking on the option, You visit a new page
- Here you have seen some guidelines just read them properly and tick the last 3 checkboxes to agree to the given conditions.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Apply Online
To apply for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 follow the following step-by-step guide.
- First Of All To apply online for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 visit “scholarships.gov.in”, tap on Login, and then tap on Fresh 2021-22.
- And Fill in Application ID, Password (DOB) & CAPTCHA, and then tap on Login.
- So Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, fill in the OTP and New Password, and then go with the option which redirects you to another webpage.
- And On the other webpage, you will be asked to fill in some credentials, upload some required documents and then finalize your application.
NSP Renewal 2020-21
NSP renewal process is the same as the registration procedure. So In this process, the students who received scholarships already can apply to renew the same scheme for next year. And that, he/she will get a complete education benefit.
And To renew the scholarship for the next session, the applicant requires to meet NSP Renewal criteria. So Every year government releases both fresh and renewal registration simultaneously. And Just select your scholarship and apply for the same.
NSP Renewal 2020-21 Last Date
The last date for NSP Renewal 2020-21 is 15th April 2021. So As we mention, the fresh application and renewal date are the same for all the schemes.
Important Points Remember Before NSP Login 2020-21 Renewal
NSP Login 2020-21 renewal is organized on both the school and college levels. There is no difference whether you’re studying in school or university. But, you need to remember some important things before applying for renewal-
- If you’re course or schooling is complete so you are not eligible for scholarship renewal
- And, if you are eligible for renewal so never ever do fresh registration. Otherwise, you’re existing scholarship process will be rejected due to a duplication error
- In case you want to apply for fresh registration then first you need to back your renewal application
FAQ-Frequently Asked Question
That is the last date of NSP verification?
UGC Scholarship Application Deadline Extended
The last date to apply for a UGC scholarship on the national scholarship portal is 20 January 2021 and the last date for the student verification by the institute has also been extended. And now the new date for verification is 5 February 2021.
Is the NSP date extended to 2021?
The National scholarship portal’s last date is December 15, 2021, for central schemes. So Eligible candidates can apply online for the post-matric scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in. The NSP scholarship 2022 system suggests suitable schemes for students for which they are eligible.
Who can apply for an NSP scholarship?
stream from the respective Board of Examination in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent and pursuing regular courses (not correspondence or distance mode) in Colleges/Institutions recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, UGC Act, 1956, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and respective.
How do I check my NSP scholarship status?
Answer: You have to log in under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering your Permanent id and Date of Birth. So Once logged in, you will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’. And Under this option, you can check your online status.
Is Up scholarship date extended?
UP Scholarship Online Form 2021 Direct LINK at scholarship.up.gov.in, Last Date. … Releasing the revised timetable by the government, the last date for filling the scholarship application form on behalf of the students has been extended till 19th November 2021.
What documents are required for NSP?
- Welcome to National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- Educational documents of students.
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Aadhaar number of the Student.
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and.
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook.