National Scholarship Last Date: National Scholarship Portal List, Eligibility, National Scholarship Portal 2022 online Apply, NSP last Date available at official website that is scholarships.gov.in various scholarships under a single online platform that started to improve the education level of India by providing different financial assistance and benefits.
The National scholarship portal’s last date is December 15, 2021, for central schemes. So Eligible candidates can apply online for the post-matric scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in. The NSP scholarship 2022 system suggests suitable schemes for students for which they are eligible.
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल अंतिम तिथि: राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल सूची, पात्रता, राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, एनएसपी अंतिम तिथि आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है जो कि छात्रवृत्ति है। विभिन्न वित्तीय सहायता और लाभ प्रदान करके।
केंद्रीय योजनाओं के लिए राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल की अंतिम तिथि 15 दिसंबर, 2021 है। तो योग्य उम्मीदवार पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति 2022 प्रणाली छात्रों के लिए उपयुक्त योजनाओं का सुझाव देती है जिसके लिए वे पात्र हैं।
- 1 National Scholarship Portal Registration
- 2 National Scholarship Portal Eligibility
- 3 National Scholarship Exam
- 4 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – What it is?
- 5 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Why it was created?
- 6 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Students can benefit from it?
- 7 National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Apply Online
- 8 National Scholarship Scheme
- 9 FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
- 9.1 What is the last date of the NSP scholarship 2021-22?
- 9.2 Is the NSP scholarship’s last date extended?
- 9.3 Is the NSP date extended to 2021?
- 9.4 Who is eligible for the NSP scholarship 2021?
- 9.5 How do I check my NSP status?
- 9.6 What is the benefit of NSP?
- 9.7 Which state can apply for an NSP scholarship?
- 9.8 Can I apply both NSP and SSP?
- 9.9 How do I renew my scholarship?
National Scholarship Portal Registration
To get the new scholarship schemes benefits and complete information about these schemes students have to register themselves under National Scholarship Portal
- First of all students/Applicants have to open the “National Scholarship Portal” with the help of the internet
- From the home page applicants have to click on the “New Registration” option
- Now the complete guideline page will open in front of you
- Scroll this page down and select the continue option
- A registration form will open
- Now fill in your details carefully in this form
- Finally, click on the Register option to complete the process
Also Read:- Shala Darpan School Search
National Scholarship Portal Eligibility
Here we are sharing some parameters which have been decided by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST family for postgraduate & undergraduate scholarship scheme
- The applicant (student) must be an Indian citizen to get the benefit of this scheme
- The maximum age of the beneficiary should not be above 30 years
- To apply under any scholarship scheme applier must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduate & Postgraduate degree.
National Scholarship Exam
We all know that our government launched many Scholarship schemes every year in different states and in different fields but we don’t have proper information about these government scholarship schemes but students don’t need to worry about it. So now students can check all kinds of scholarships under an umbrella, yes National Scholarship Portal List will show all government scholarship schemes on the official portal of NSP.
हम सभी जानते हैं कि हमारी सरकार ने हर साल अलग-अलग राज्यों और अलग-अलग क्षेत्रों में कई छात्रवृत्ति योजनाएं शुरू की हैं, लेकिन हमें इन सरकारी छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं के बारे में उचित जानकारी नहीं है, लेकिन छात्रों को इसके बारे में चिंता करने की जरूरत नहीं है। तो अब छात्र एक छतरी के नीचे सभी प्रकार की छात्रवृत्ति की जांच कर सकते हैं, हां राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल सूची एनएसपी के आधिकारिक पोर्टल पर सभी सरकारी छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं को दिखाएगी।
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – What it is?
Introduced as the Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP); the National Scholarship Portal emerges as one of the most prominent scholarship portals that offer a variety of services ranging from student scholarship application to the disbursal of scholarships to them. So Offering a SMART (Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable; Responsive & Transparent) system for effective and faster disposal of scholarships, the portal ensures direct delivery of funds to the beneficiary’s account thereby avoiding any chances of leakage.
राष्ट्रीय ई-गवर्नेंस योजना (एनईजीपी) के तहत मिशन मोड परियोजना के रूप में पेश किया गया, राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल सबसे प्रमुख छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टलों में से एक के रूप में उभरा है जो छात्र छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन से लेकर छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण तक विभिन्न प्रकार की सेवाएं प्रदान करता है। इसलिए छात्रवृत्ति के प्रभावी और तेज निपटान के लिए एक स्मार्ट (सरलीकृत, मिशन-उन्मुख, जवाबदेह, उत्तरदायी और पारदर्शी) प्रणाली की पेशकश करते हुए, पोर्टल लाभार्थी के खाते में धन की सीधी डिलीवरी सुनिश्चित करता है जिससे रिसाव की किसी भी संभावना से बचा जा सके।
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Why it was created?
The key objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- To ensure that the scholarships are being disbursed to students on a timely basis
- offer a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- To create a transparent scholars’ database
- avoid duplication that occurs while processing the applications
- To harmonize the variety of scholarships and their norms
- To ensure the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
Also Read:- NSP Last Date
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Students can benefit from it?
Now when you are aware of the benefits that the National Scholarship Portal renders to the students; here is how you can get the best out of this portal –
- Check the eligibility for the NSP scholarships available.
- And Register yourself with National Scholarship Portal and apply for the scholarship you are eligible for.
- Make hassle-free submission of applications online.
- So The authorities will do the verification of the online application. And meanwhile, you can also track the status of your application through the portal.
- So If successfully verified, the scholarship amount will be directly credited to the account of the student through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). To know the current status of NSP scholarship payment through the portal.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Apply Online
To apply for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 follow the following step-by-step guide.
- First To apply online for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 visit “scholarships.gov.in”, tap on Login, and then tap on Fresh 2021-22.
- And Fill in Application ID, Password (DOB) & CAPTCHA, and then tap on Login.
- So Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, fill in the OTP and New Password, and then go with the option which redirects you to another webpage.
- And On the other webpage, you will be asked to fill in some credentials, upload some required documents and then finalize your application.
National Scholarship Scheme
Through the National scholarship portal, the students can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by the central and state government. So This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology, Government of India. and through this portal, the beneficiaries can even check their application status. So If you want to get a scholarship offered by the government then you have to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal by following the procedure given by us. And Fresh applications are also being accepted from 21st August 2020. So The students are now not required to visit government offices in order to apply for scholarships. So They just have to go to the official website and apply for a scholarship.
scholarships.gov.in 2019, Live Location Tracker, BBC Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Online Typing Test, mksy.up.gov.in, My Individual Business.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
What is the last date of the NSP scholarship 2021-22?
The last date to apply for any of the scholarships available on NSP for the academic year 2021-22 lies in the month of October and November. So The application deadline for centrally-sponsored scholarships (Post-Matric/MCM/Top-Class schemes) has been extended till 20th January 2022.
Is the NSP scholarship’s last date extended?
The application procedure for NSP UGC Scholarship has started and the last date to apply for the scholarship is 5th February 2021 (Extended). Thereby You are required to read this article to grab all the information regarding the NSP UGC scholarship 2022.
Is the NSP date extended to 2021?
The National scholarship portal’s last date is December 15, 2021, for central schemes. And Eligible candidates can apply online for the post-matric scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in. The NSP scholarship 2022 system suggests suitable schemes for students for which they are eligible.
Who is eligible for the NSP scholarship 2021?
stream from the respective Board of Examination in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent and pursuing regular courses (not correspondence or distance mode) in Colleges/Institutions recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, UGC Act, 1956, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and respective.
Also Read:- District Metric Scholarship
How do I check my NSP status?
You have to log in under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering your Permanent id and Date of Birth. So Once logged in, you will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’. And Under this option, you can check your online status.
What is the benefit of NSP?
This initiative aims at providing a Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent ‘SMART’ System for faster & effective disposal of Scholarships applications and delivery of funds directly into beneficiaries account without any leakages.
Which state can apply for an NSP scholarship?
The NSP scholarship is offered by the following states: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh; Bihar, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Manipur; and Meghalaya, Tripura, and Uttarakhand.
Can I apply both NSP and SSP?
A single candidate should not take participate under both NSP and SSP to get the scholarship. Apply only in one category. Except for class 1, all the students of other classes should get at least 50% in their last examination. So The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed more than 1,00,000.
How do I renew my scholarship?
Once registered, click on the “Student” section and select the “Fresh Login” option for fresh applications and the “Renewal Login” option for renewal applications as per the scholarship you are applying for. And Login using your registration number, date of birth, and password.
My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, Aadhar Card Centre, Scholarship Online Form, Actor Yash Phone Number, Digitize India, A To Z Website Review.
1 thought on “National Scholarship Last Date, Portal, Status”
Pingback: NSP Scholarship Last Date, Portal, Status-https://www.nspgov.in/