Applications have started for MOMA Scholarship 2022-23. The last date for submission of applications for post-matriculation/MCM/top-class schemes for students is 30 November 2022 while for pre-matric schemes it is 30 November 2022. MOMA Scholarships are minority scholarships launched by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. And hence the winners of these National Minority Scholarships receive scholarship amounts up to INR 20,000 per year. Therefore Under the MoMA Scholarship Scheme, students from minority communities of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis (Parsis) can avail Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post-Matric Scholarship, and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Vocational and Technical Huh. syllabus. And So the Government of India intends to distribute 30 lakh scholarships under the pre-matric scholarship scheme, 5 lakh scholarships under the post-matric scholarship scheme, and 60,000 scholarships under merit-cum-means scholarship for technical or vocational courses at the undergraduate or postgraduate level Is.
MoMA स्कॉलरशिप 2022-23 के लिए आवेदन शुरू हो गए हैं। छात्रों के लिए पोस्ट-मैट्रिक/एमसीएम/टॉप-क्लास योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि 30 नवंबर 2022 है जबकि प्री-मैट्रिक योजनाओं के लिए यह 30 नवंबर 2022 है। MOMA छात्रवृत्ति अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्रालय द्वारा शुरू की गई अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति हैं। और इसलिए इन राष्ट्रीय अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति के विजेताओं को प्रति वर्ष INR 20,000 तक की छात्रवृत्ति राशि प्राप्त होती है।
MoMA छात्रवृत्ति योजना के तहत, मुस्लिम, सिख, ईसाई, बौद्ध, जैन और पारसी (पारसी) के अल्पसंख्यक समुदायों के छात्र प्री-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति, पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति और व्यावसायिक और तकनीकी के लिए योग्यता-सह-साधन छात्रवृत्ति का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। पाठ्यक्रम। और भारत सरकार प्री-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना के तहत 30 लाख छात्रवृत्तियां, पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना के तहत 5 लाख छात्रवृत्ति और स्नातक या स्नातकोत्तर स्तर पर तकनीकी या व्यावसायिक पाठ्यक्रमों के लिए योग्यता-सह-साधन छात्रवृत्ति के तहत 60,000 छात्रवृत्तियां वितरित करने का इरादा रखती है। है।
Also Read:- MHRD Login
- 1 There are three types of MOMA scholarships.
- 2 MOMA Scholarship Award
- 3 MOMA Scholarship 2022-23 Application Process
- 4 Renewal of MOMA Scholarship 2022-23
- 5 MOMA Scholarship 2022-23 Documents Required
- 6 MOMA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 7 MOMA Scholarship Instruction for filling bank details
- 8 MOMA Scholarship Category
- 9 MoMA Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Status
- 10 MoMA Scholarship 2022-23 Result
- 11 Frequently Asked Question On moma scholarship 2022-23
There are three types of MOMA scholarships.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
To support the studies of minority students at the pre-matric level, scholarship awards up to Rs.600 monthly to students of classes 1 to 10. And to be eligible to apply for this Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship, the applicant’s family income should not be more than INR 1 Lakh and their score in the last final examination should not be less than 50%.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
Under the post-matriculation scholarship scheme, from class 11 to Ph.D. can apply. Therefore the family income of the applicants should not exceed INR 2 Lakh and their marks in the last final examination or equivalent grade should not be less than 50%. Hence the selected students of this National Minorities Scholarship get a scholarship amount of up to INR 10,000 per annum with a maintenance amount of up to INR 1200 per month.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship CS for Professional and Technical Courses
Merit-cum-means scholarship under the MOMA scheme is for students who wish to pursue vocational or technical courses at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. So the selected students are given scholarships amounting up to INR 20,000 per annum. Therefore Under this National Minority Scholarship, the family income of the applicants should not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh. Also, applicants must have secured at least 50% marks in their previous final examination to be eligible for this minority scholarship.
MOMA Scholarship Award
Students selected for these minority scholarships receive financial assistance for the entire course in the form of admission, course/tuition fee, and maintenance allowance. In which students are given a maintenance allowance for a period of 10 months in an academic year. So The scholarship amount details are given below.
- And The monthly maintenance allowance for students of classes 1 to 5 is Rs 100.
- And Monthly maintenance allowance of Rs.600 (for hostel) and Rs.100 (for day scholars) for class 6th to 10th students.
- The tuition fee of Rs 350 per month for students of classes 6 to 10.
MOMA Scholarship 2022-23 Application Process
Applications for all MoMA scholarships can be made online through the National Scholarship Portal. So it is important to note that all the applications must be made within the stipulated time period. And thus, students should apply well in advance before the last date of application. Therefore, students must ensure that their institute/college is registered on the NSP portal before starting the application. Follow the steps given below to apply for MoMA Scholarship –
- Visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- And now click on the ‘New Registration’ button and read all the guidelines carefully.
- And proceed with the registration process and fill in all the required details.
- After that once registered, students will receive an application ID and password on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- And login to the portal using Application ID and Password. Hence candidates will be asked to change their password (compulsory step). So Create a new password for login that you can easily remember and log in.
- Start the scholarship application and fill in all the required details.
- Upload all the relevant documents and submit the application.
Also Read:- Scholarship 2.0
Renewal of MOMA Scholarship 2022-23
In the latest information updated by the National Scholarship Portal, the last date to apply for the Scholarship Program for Post-Matric Minority Scholarships has been extended to 15 January 2022. Applicants can visit the official portal before 15 January 2022 to register themselves.
And Renewal MOMA Scholarship Form is released in order to Correct the mistakes that students have done earlier. So All the students who want to apply for MOMA Scholarship Renewal Form 2021 can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the MOMA Scholarship Official Website i.e. http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/.
- Click on Schemes from Home Page.
- And Now Click on Scholarship Scheme from the bar menu.
- Now Click on Apply Online.
- Login with registration ID and Password.
- Fill in the Captcha and log in.
- In the new tab Click on Apply Renewal Application
- Re-enter the details asked correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- And Recheck the Scholarship Form and Click on Submit.
- And Take the hard print of the Form asked for further use.
MOMA Scholarship 2022-23 Documents Required
While applying for any MoMA scholarship, students are required to upload certain documents in support of the information filled by them. While these documents may vary from scholarship to scholarship, the common documents that one should keep on hand at the time of application are –
- Applicant’s photo (passport size)
- Income certificate of parent/guardian
- community certificate
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination
- residential / domicile certificate
- Aadhar enrollment number of Aadhar card
- Fee receipt of current course
- Bank account statement.
MOMA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for these National Minority Scholarships, students need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the scholarship guidelines. therefore the major eligibility criteria for all the three MOMA Scholarships is that they are open to the minority community students only. So These students must be studying in any government or private institution in India. The table below provides a detailed description of the eligibility criteria for each minority scholarship.
इन राष्ट्रीय अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले, छात्रों को यह सुनिश्चित करना होगा कि वे छात्रवृत्ति दिशानिर्देशों में निर्धारित पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं। तीनों मोमा छात्रवृत्ति के लिए प्रमुख पात्रता मानदंड यह है कि वे केवल अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय के छात्रों के लिए खुले हैं। ये छात्र भारत के किसी भी सरकारी या निजी संस्थान में पढ़ रहे होंगे। नीचे दी गई तालिका प्रत्येक अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए पात्रता मानदंड का विस्तृत विवरण प्रदान करती है।
MOMA Scholarship Instruction for filling bank details
- Applicants should carefully select the name of their Bank/Branch from the drop-down list.
- Students are advised to first get their bank account number and IFS code verified by their respective bank branch and then provide the correct account number while applying for a MOMA scholarship.
- In case of the wrong account number, the scholarship will be canceled.
- Students should check their ‘Know Your Customer (KYC) status. If necessary for successful disbursement of scholarship amount in their account then they must get it done.
- And The bank account should be in the name of the applicant.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs will not be responsible in case the transaction fails.
MOMA Scholarship Category
The scholarship schemes are divided into major categories as mentioned below (students are required to select the respective category based on their class/course in which they are studying):
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students from class I to class 10.
- Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme: Top Class Scholarship Scheme / Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme: For the students of class 11th, 12th and above including courses like ITI, B.Sc, B.Com., B.Tech, Medical top Students studying at student level colleges like IITs and IIMs/ students pursuing technical and vocational courses etc. (Attach a hyperlink mentioning the details of schemes of various ministries).
MoMA Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Status
All the students who have applied for the Minority Scholarship can check the application form status from the National Scholarship Portal. Therefore Students are informed that the MoMA scholarship amount will be sent directly to the candidate’s bank account through PFMS.
Track MoMA Scholarship 2021 Application Status, Check Merit List
- Go to the student login page.
- And Enter Student Registration ID and Date of Birth details.
- Fill in the captcha.
- Click on the login link.
Also Read:- Scholarship Status
MoMA Scholarship 2022-23 Result
The result of the MOMA scholarship is displayed after a few weeks of the exam. The result will be shown in the form of a merit list of the students. So All candidates can visit www.minorityaffairs.gov.in and easily check results by entering the application number and date of birth. On clicking search, the name of the candidate can be checked in the MOMA scholarship result and list.
MOMA छात्रवृत्ति का परिणाम परीक्षा के कुछ हफ्तों के बाद प्रदर्शित किया जाता है। परिणाम छात्रों की मेरिट सूची के रूप में दिखाया जाएगा। सभी उम्मीदवार www.minorityaffairs.gov.in पर जा सकते हैं और आवेदन संख्या और जन्म तिथि दर्ज करके आसानी से परिणाम देख सकते हैं। सर्च पर क्लिक करने पर उम्मीदवार का नाम MOMA स्कॉलरशिप रिजल्ट और लिस्ट में चेक किया जा सकता है।
Frequently Asked Question On moma scholarship 2022-23
Who is eligible for MoMA Scholarship?
The annual family income should not exceed INR 1 Lakh. And class 11 and 12 students are eligible under this scholarship scheme. Students who have taken admission in technical and vocational courses in ITI/Industrial Training Centers affiliated to NCVT (at class 11 and 12 levels) can also apply.
How much minority scholarship will I get?
According to the Government of India, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis (Parsis), and Jains are notified as minority communities. Therefore Under this post-matric scholarship, up to Rs 10,000 is offered annually to students from class 11 to Ph.D. to pursue higher education for minorities.
How do I apply for National Minorities Scholarship?
- Click here to download the Official Android Mobile Application of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme. Click here to apply online.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. Click here to apply online.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme. Click here to apply online.
What is the percentage required for the scholarship?
The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have scored more than 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the income of the parents of the candidate should not exceed Rs.