National Scholarship Form: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022 is a digital scholarship platform that carries multiple scholarships offered by the central government, state governments and different government agencies like UGC (University Grants Commission). The National Scholarship Portal hosts about 104 scholarship schemes worth hundreds of crores for the scholarship seekers registered on the platform. According to officials, the platform has, so far, helped the government implement and disburse scholarships worth more than INR 2,700 crores. The platform boasts of more than 127 Lakh applications out of which over 84 Lakh applications are verified also. national scholarship form pdf
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – What it is?
- 3 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Why it was created?
- 4 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – How students can benefit from it?
- 5 National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Various scholarships it covers
- 6 NSP portal 2022 application form
- 7 What are the various scholarships that NSP offers?
- 8 Essential Document For National Scholarship Portal(NSP) 2022
- 9 Follow The given Step to Apply for an online scholarship
- 10 National Scholarship Portal Application Submission process
- 11 FAQs on National Scholarship Form
National Scholarship Form: नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल (एनएसपी) 2022 एक डिजिटल स्कॉलरशिप प्लेटफॉर्म है जो केंद्र सरकार, राज्य सरकारों और यूजीसी (विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग) जैसी विभिन्न सरकारी एजेंसियों द्वारा दी जाने वाली कई स्कॉलरशिप को वहन करता है। राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल मंच पर पंजीकृत छात्रवृत्ति चाहने वालों के लिए सैकड़ों करोड़ की लगभग 104 छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं की मेजबानी करता है। अधिकारियों के अनुसार, मंच ने अब तक सरकार को 2,700 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक की छात्रवृत्ति को लागू करने और वितरित करने में मदद की है। मंच में 127 लाख से अधिक आवेदन हैं, जिनमें से 84 लाख से अधिक आवेदनों का सत्यापन भी किया गया है।
Also, Read- NSP Portal Registration, How to Apply, Brief Instructions of Form Filling, FAQs… Read More
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – What it is?
Introduced as the Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), the National Scholarship Portal emerges as one of the most prominent scholarship portals that offer a variety of services ranging from student scholarship application to the disbursal of scholarships to them. Offering a SMART (Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent) system for effective and faster disposal of scholarships, the portal ensures direct delivery of funds to the beneficiary’s account thereby avoiding any chances of leakage.
The NSP can benefit you in the following ways –
- You can find all kinds of scholarship information on one platform.
- You have to make a single integrated application for all scholarships which simplifies the application process.
- The portal renders enhanced transparency to all its users.
- You can find the master data for all courses and institutions at an all-India level on this single platform.
- It also serves as a great tool for departments and ministries in the form of DSS (Decision Support System) national scholarship online form
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Why it was created?
What was the need to create this portal? This is an obvious question to occur in your mind. The key objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- To ensure that the scholarships are being disbursed to students on a timely basis
- To offer a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- And to create a transparent scholars’ database
- To avoid duplication that occurs while processing the applications
- To harmonize the variety of scholarships and their norms
- So to ensure the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – How students can benefit from it?
Now when you are aware of the benefits that the National Scholarship Portal renders to the students, here is how you can get the best out of this portal –
- Check the eligibility for the NSP scholarships available.
- Register yourself with National Scholarship Portal and apply for the scholarship you are eligible for.
- Make hassle-free submission of applications online.
- The authorities will do the verification of the online application. Meanwhile, you can also track the status of your application through the portal.
- If successfully verified, the scholarship amount will be directly credited to the account of the student through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Know the current status of NSP scholarship payment through the portal.
Also, Read- National Pre metric Scholarship 2022-23, Necessary Documents and FAQs… Read More
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Various scholarships it covers
Known for its nationwide reach, the National Scholarship Portal covers almost all types of scholarships for students studying in class 1 to PhD level. The variety of scholarships that the NSP covers are majorly categorized under the following sections –
- Central schemes
- UGC schemes
- AICTE schemes
- State schemes
NSP portal 2022 application form
Take A Look At Scholarship Schemes under National Scholarship Portal:
Students are to be informed that the Application Form is to be filled for all application schemes through National Scholarship Portal. This process has reduced the burden of filling out multiple application forms for various scholarships. Now, only one form is to be filled under the NSP Portal for all the scholarship schemes.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/Lsdm/Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
Scholarship Gov In 2022, Mobile Tracker Number, CII Full Form, Typing Test Numbers, NFSA Ration Card Status Check, Lost Aadhar Card, Scholarship Gov In 2022, List of Auditoriums in Delhi.
What are the various scholarships that NSP offers?
NSP offers a gamut of scholarships under the purview of various Government Ministries and Departments. Please refer to the following table which highlights some of the NSP scholarships. Also given against each scholarship is the link to its guidelines.
Essential Document For National Scholarship Portal(NSP) 2022
- Date of Birth
- Religion Code
- Category Code (SC/ST/OBC Etc)
- Disability Flag (True/False)
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Aadhaar Number
- An Aadhaar Enrolment Number (If no Aadhar)
- Aadhaar Enrolment Date (If no Aadhar)
- Branch IFSC Code
- Bank Account Number
- Name of Mother
- Name of Father
- Annual Family Income
- Domicile State
- Domicile District
- Ministry Code
- Scholarship/Fellowship Name
- Scheme-Specific Unique ID 22 Starting year of Scholarship
- Duration of Scholarship in Years
- DISE/AISHE Code
- School/College State
- And School/College District
- School/College Name
- Scholarship Category (Pre / Post Matric)
- Current Course Name
- Scholarship Amount Transferred
- Scholarship Payment Date
- Fund Transfer Method
- PFMS Scheme Code
- PFMS beneficiary ID
Also, Read- NSP Scholarship Portal Renewal 2022-23, How to Register, Benefits, FAQs… Read More
Follow The given Step to Apply for an online scholarship
First, you need to open the scholarship portal here
Here we are giving all the details about the application form below for all the students and we are requesting you to confirm all the details are correct and proper.
Find Out the below option
- National Scholarship Portal Student Login: On the homepage, a login section is available for the Students’ first log in.
- Registration: Then next all the required details are to be filled in and registered. As in the following image, you can see it on your display.
- Temporary Registration Number: After registration, the required details Once the details a 20-digit temporary Registration Number will be given to the applicant.
- The applicant gets the permanent registration number on mobile through SMS. when they complete the registration process and then the old temporary Number is not valid.
- Logging in to account: the candidate can use their Temporary Registration Number and their birth date to login into the National Scholarship Portal.
- Fill details: After logging in to the National Scholarship Portal with the use of a temporary Number and birth date applicant has to fill in the details which are given below.
About Fill Details
- Personal Details & Bank Account Details: here students need to enter the correct personal and bank details because the government transfers the amount of scholarship in the respective filled-up bank account number.
- Academic Details: here students need to enter basic details about previous and present academic details.
- Details of Scheme: as per the validity of the students the list of scholarship schemes appears on the display. And also regarding a student’s educational qualification and region.
- Documents for upload: The candidate can apply for one or more scholarships. After selecting a respected scholarship then on the next page the list of documents which are to be submitted appears on the screen.
- Contact Details: To complete all the processes the applicant has to submit their correct contact details.
- Printing application form: After completing all the processes you can select the ‘Print Your Application’ button for getting the printout of the form. If an applicant wants to check their application status they can use ‘Check Your Status.
National Scholarship Portal Application Submission process
It is necessary to fill out the form in the appropriate format. Before the submission, they have to check and confirm the full form and if there are any errors or mistakes then should be done properly. because after submission they are not allowed to do any changes in their registered details. a candidate has not sent the hard copy to NSP but only clicked the submit button they sent it.
फॉर्म को उचित प्रारूप में भरना आवश्यक है। सबमिट करने से पहले, उन्हें पूर्ण फॉर्म की जांच और पुष्टि करनी होगी और यदि कोई त्रुटि या गलती है तो उसे ठीक से किया जाना चाहिए। क्योंकि जमा करने के बाद उन्हें अपने पंजीकृत विवरण में कोई बदलाव करने की अनुमति नहीं है। एक उम्मीदवार ने एनएसपी को हार्ड कॉपी नहीं भेजी है, लेकिन केवल सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक किया है जिसे उन्होंने भेजा है।
Also, Read- NSP Portal Last Date 2022, How to Apply, Objectives & Benefits, FAQs 2022… Read More
FAQs on National Scholarship Form
How can I apply for the national scholarship exam?
Students studying in class 5th to class 12th from any recognized board can apply for this scholarship exam. Also, students pursuing a diploma or degree in any stream and in any year can apply.
How can I get a scholarship after the 12th?
Some of the popular scholarship tests that students can appear for after class 12th include the All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE), All India Pre-medical Scholarship Test (Secondary), All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination (Primary), LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test
How much percentage is required for a scholarship?
The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.
Is NSP for OBC students?
Mainly, there are 6 types of OBC scholarships awarded to students: National Fellowship for OBC, Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas, ONGC Scholarships, Pre-matric & Post-matric OBC scholarships and Merit Scholarships for OBC. national scholarship portal form