www.scholarships.gov.in 2022: Scholarships provide an opportunity for people to earn an education. Without assistance from an outside source, students may have trouble paying for the degree. Scholarships help students have more time to focus on their studies. A scholarship allows students to focus on academics, increasing their chances of staying in school and graduating on time. Students who receive scholarships have fewer financial concerns, more time to study, and a greater chance of success. www.desw.gov.in scholarship 2022
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 [NSP] – scholarships.gov.in Login
- 3 NSP 2022-23 Fresh & Renewal Online Registration Form – www.nsp.gov.in
- 4 Benefits of NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23
- 5 Objectives of National Scholarship Portal 2022-23
- 6 Important Instructions For How To Apply At National Scholarship Portal
- 7 Before initiating the registration process, students / Parents/guardians are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- 8 How To Do Online Registration On National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
- 9 How To Apply Online For National Scholarship Portal Scheme?
- 10 National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 List
- 11 How scholarship review processes work
- 12 Tracking your submissions
- 13 FAQs on www.scholarships.gov.in 2022
www.scholarships.gov.in 2022:छात्रवृत्ति लोगों को शिक्षा अर्जित करने का अवसर प्रदान करती है। बाहरी स्रोत से सहायता के बिना, छात्रों को डिग्री के लिए भुगतान करने में परेशानी हो सकती है। छात्रवृत्ति छात्रों को अपनी पढ़ाई पर ध्यान केंद्रित करने के लिए अधिक समय देने में मदद करती है। एक छात्रवृत्ति छात्रों को शिक्षाविदों पर ध्यान केंद्रित करने की अनुमति देती है, जिससे उनके स्कूल में रहने और समय पर स्नातक होने की संभावना बढ़ जाती है। छात्रवृत्ति प्राप्त करने वाले छात्रों को कम वित्तीय चिंताएं होती हैं, अध्ययन के लिए अधिक समय और सफलता की अधिक संभावना होती है। www.scholarships.wbsed.gov.in 2022
National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 [NSP] – scholarships.gov.in Login
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is an Online Government Portal started for students to provide information regarding all state & central government scholarships. The official website link of NSP is “scholarships.gov.in“. The portal also provides an online registration system for eligible students to apply online for various scholarships. The National Scholarship Portal was launched by the government to provide scholarship details, here you can also check your Scholarship Application Form Last Date, Status, Payment Status, etc. The portal creates transparency in the database of scholars to reduce fraud in scholarships. The portal also helps scholars to get their scholarship amount directly into their bank accounts.
NSP 2022-23 Fresh & Renewal Online Registration Form – www.nsp.gov.in
The NSP is created under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The Portal covers all types of scholarships for students studying in class 1 to PhD level. All eligible students can apply online for free through National Scholarship Portal. The portal offers both Fresh & Renewal Registration. Students who are applying for the first time have to do New Registration. And candidates who already applied last year for a scholarship have to submit a Renewal Application Form to get the benefits of the scholarship this year.
Benefits of NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23
- Many different-different State & Central Government scholarships are available in one place.
- NSP Portal helps the candidates in processing scholarships.
- All the latest information regarding Sarkari Scholarship is available at National Scholarship Portal.
- The portal reduces fake information regarding scholarships.
- Through NSP candidates get many scholarships for various courses.
- Standardize scholarship.
- Provide different institutions and courses at the Indian level.
Objectives of National Scholarship Portal 2022-23
The main objective is to provide a platform for the candidates to apply for various courses in different institutions.
- With the help of the National Scholarship Portal, the scholarship amount is paid directly to the account of the applicant without any corruption.
- NSP provides various scholarships for the whole year to eligible students.
- The portal helps the candidate to get knowledge regarding all the schemes introduced by the state and central government.
- It creates transparency in the database of scholars and reduces fraud in scholarships.
Important Instructions For How To Apply At National Scholarship Portal
- Students applying for scholarships for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as a fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
- The registration form is required to be filled out by the parents/guardians of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
Before initiating the registration process, students / Parents/guardians are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of the student.
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Note: For the pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents’ account numbers can only be used against scholarship applications for a maximum of two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student.
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook.
- If Institute/School is different from the domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
How To Do Online Registration On National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
- First of all, you need to open the official NSP Portal i.e www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Now, firstly you have to click on the “New Register” link available on the NSP home page.
- An instructions page will open, read all the instructions and click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill up the registration form with all the basic details such as.
- Scholarship Category
- Name of Student
- Scheme Type
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Bank IFSC Code
- Bank A/C Number
- Identification Detail
- Captcha Code
- And click on the “Register” button.
- Keep all the required with you and fill in all the details from the documents.
- For the “Application id ”, provide the domicile state of which you have the certificate because the application id cannot be changed in any condition.
- The application id can also be used as a “Login id”.
How To Apply Online For National Scholarship Portal Scheme?
- First of all, you have to get login into the NSP Portal with your application id and password.
- Now Complete your profile by entering your details.
- After that Fill in your educational and bank details.
- As per your eligibility, you will be provided with a scheme list.
- Now, select your eligible scheme and apply for it.
- Along with the application form also upload your required documents.
- Take out a print copy of that application.
National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 List
- Central schemes
- UGC schemes
- AICTE schemes
- State schemes
How scholarship review processes work
Scholarship providers usually only start reviewing applications once the deadline passes. They then usually choose a winner within 3 months of the deadline.
If you’ve won, they’ll contact you by phone or email, and explain to you how you’ll receive your scholarship prize money. Sometimes it will go directly to you (via check or bank deposit), whereas other times it’ll go directly to your college (so you’ll just experience it as a discount on your tuition bill).
If you haven’t heard back from a scholarship provider yet, and it’s been 3+ months since the deadline, then unfortunately that means you probably didn’t win.
Tracking your submissions
You can track/check the statuses of all your submitted applications on your application dashboard, which you can find by going to Menu > Scholarships > View Submitted Applications. It looks like this:
Once on that page, each scholarship you’ve applied to will be listed, with a banner at the top of the card showing the status. For example, this scholarship below has the status “Deadline not passed.” Each status has a hover-over tooltip so you can find out more about what it means.
But here’s your cheat sheet summary of all the possible statuses: www.scholarships.gov.in 2022
- Deadline not passed: This means you’ve submitted your application, but the scholarship provider hasn’t started reviewing it yet. Usually, providers only review applications once the deadline has passed.
- Under review: This means the scholarship provider is now reviewing all their applications, including yours. Usually, they decide on a winner within 3 months of the scholarship deadline.
- Provider to reach out: This is a scholarship where the scholarship provider doesn’t use Going Merry software to choose a winner, so, unfortunately, we won’t know if or when you’ve won. Usually, providers choose a winner within 3 months of the deadline, and they reach out directly via email or phone to the winners. If you were not selected as a winner, the provider usually won’t tell you anything. So if it’s been 3+ months since the scholarship deadline passed, you probably didn’t get it.
- Not selected: Sorry, unfortunately, you weren’t selected for this scholarship. Remember that the most successful students still get some rejections sometimes, though — and the most important thing you can do to win scholarship money is to just keep applying.
- You won: Woohoo! This means you’ve select the winner of the scholarship. The scholarship provider should be in touch with you about how you’ll get your prize money.
FAQs on www.scholarships.gov.in 2022
Why do you deserve a scholarship?
Why you are deserving doesn’t just have to do with your past achievements; it also has to do with your future plans and goals. Scholarship providers want to fund students who will go on to achieve great things or who wish to give back to their communities.
What is the amount of up scholarship?
General: ₹ 25,546 for Urban Area students and ₹ 19,884 for Rural Area students. Minority Category Students: ₹ 1,00,000. ST/SC Category Students: ₹ 30,000. OBC Category Students: ₹ 30,000.
How many scholarships can I apply for?
And remember, there’s no limit on how many scholarship applications you can send out, and normally no limit to how many scholarships you can be awarded, so you may be able to build your own full scholarship using two or smaller scholarships.
Can I get 2 scholarships?
No ( You can Apply for only one Govt. Scholarship in a Session). as Per Government Rule you can Apply for only one Government Scholarship in one session. Whether it is State Government or Central Government.
Can you use the scholarship money for personal?
Since scholarships mean to help you pay for school; you can almost always use the money on tuition. In fact, many scholarship organizations send the award directly to your college’s financial aid office so the school can apply it to your bill. www.desw.gov.in.scholarship for 10th 2022